BY ELLAS KITCHEN

Ella's kitchen organic fruit + baby rice purees provide a healthy option for moms who want to give their little ones more than just fruit, but are not yet ready to go on to dairy and protein.â a perfect solution for hungrier babies!â for 4 months and up.â usda organic. No added water, sugar, or salt.â no additives, preservatives or thickeners.â no gluten, wheat, dairy or lactose.â packaging is bpa free and recyclable with terracycle. see more...

Karin M.
Burke, VA
Perfect baby food for on-the-go moms! When we're out and about or traveling, I always stock up on these babies. And speaking of babies, mine loves these meals! It's the next best thing to homemade.
Jennifer L.
My daughter absolutely loved this. When we are grocery shopping we still wants me to buy these for her to use as snacks.
Kayla R.
Mega Parent Expert
My son loved these! I am an organic junkie and always tasted the pouches before giving them to my son to make sure they we good. But Elle always had great tasting ones! Good for on the go too!
Soila F.
My two little ones are 2&3 and they still absolutely love these. I've had a taste and they sure are delicious.
Tanisha O.
Manchester , NH
Great for traveling or even at home just pop it open and let them eat them both my daughters love this product
Rebekah W.
Oxford, OH
These are great for on the go parents just throw it in the diaper bag and have your hands free
Olena C.
Toronto, Canada
I always choose Ella's Kitchen Organic Baby Food among other brands, as it contains only real ingredients. Pears Apples Baby Rice is one of our favorite mixes.