BY ELLA'S KITCHEN

Ella's kitchen baby food pouch is delicious goodness for your baby in a single pack. Made from peaches and bananas, this puree is tasty, healthy and nutritious. This organic baby food has no artificial fillers or flavors. Its gluten and lactose free as well. This stage 1 baby food has 1% lemon juice concentrate and is a good source of vitamin c. Ages 4 months and up. see more...

Jessie E.
Jessie E.
Malad City , ID
My nine month old loves loves loves the baby foods from this brand. This flavor is her favorite and i think that all babies would like it. It costs under two dollars and you get quite a bit of food. The taste is like banana bread with peach bits, so yummy!
Bossier City, LA
Not even going to lie, when I was going through clinicals to be a CNA I would bring these puppies in for a snack. If I felt dizzy or could feel my sugar dropping from all the work I would snack on these. They saved my life on the days I didn't get lunch.
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
Boynton Beach, FL
My son loves these! He's been eating them since he was a baby and now at 2 he has them as snacks in the car and he just eat it right out of the tube. No mess
Brittin B.
Brittin B.
Fort Worth, TX
Love these! Not too messy, and affordable! My son still asks me for them, but he's too old now lol
Kristian M.
Kristian M.
Altus, OK
Mega Parent Expert
My baby girl. Loves these. They are so easy to use. And very affordable. And less of a mess.
Jaime J.
Jaime J.
Stratford, NJ
My son loves these pouches and I love them because it's just so easy to use on the go. He loves all the flavors but this one is his favorite.
amy b.
amy b.
blasdell, NY
I love this brand and it's definitely one of my daughters favorites. Love the combinations of fruits and veggies. Healthy and I don't feel bad giving it to my kods
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Winnetka, CA
These are super tasty! I would know. I had bought two packets to see if my 4 month old would taste new flavors and he loved it! Sure he ate it really slowly but I loved seeing his smile as soon as he finished a spoon. I even tried some myself and I would definitely buy more for my son and I!
Ashleigh K.
Ashleigh K.
Yukon, OK
These are one of my son's favorite snacks! The ones with banana are his favorite!
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Newport News, VA
My daughter loves these. Sometimes I've tried it. I know that sounds weird but they are very very very good.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Salisbury, NC
Are these high in calories?
Bossier City, LA
What flavor do you recommend most?
Daisy V.
Daisy V.
What's the price? Are they pricey since they're organic?