Ellas Kitchen Organic Baby Food - Banana Apricot & Baby Rice 6-Pack Ella's Kitchen 6 x 3.5 oz

BY ELLAS KITCHEN

Ella's kitchen organic fruit + baby rice purees provide a healthy option for moms who want to give their little ones more than just fruit, but are not yet ready to go on to dairy and protein.â a perfect solution for hungrier babies!â for 4 months and up.â usda organic.â no added water, sugar, or salt.â no additives, preservatives or thickeners. No gluten, wheat, dairy or lactose.â packaging is bpa free and recyclable with terracycle. see more...

Ashley R.
I love Ella's kitchen products. Organic and yummy. I especially love these pouches bc you can attach the spoon to the end when you are on the go walking, shopping or even in the car and feed your baby anywhere. When your baby becomes a tot he can just slurp it right out the tube! Combines fruits and veggies to get all the nutrients as well ❤️
Kari S.
American Cyn, CA
Organic Banana, apricot and baby rice make up a delicious snack minus anything artificial. I feel good giving these to my baby and the convenience of a pouch make these perfect additions to the diaper bag.
Alisha B.
Brunswick, ME
If I ever used these I would squeeze them into a bowl or something so I can see what my kid is eating. I have heard of some of these producing mold inside or even maggots.
Karina F.
Wenatchee, WA
My baby loves these smoothies!! Its a perfect to go snack easy for them to feed on my son is 1 and really enjoys them. They have different flavors to choose from!
Falynn G.
Fairbanks, AK
I recently learner about this product , I am blown away by the verity that you guys offer ! I will definitely be buying a lot more .
sarah s.
My daughter loves these, and has for as long as I can remember. They have a great taste, and I love the convenience of the pouches.