Ella's Kitchen Organic Baby Food uploaded by Ciara S.Ella's Kitchen Organic Baby Food uploaded by emily b.

BY ELLA'S KITCHEN #90 in Baby Food

Pure + Simple. Perfect for Stage 1 & Beyond. USDA Organic. From 4 Months. Babies Love Me Warm or Cold Hello, I m a different kind of baby food, as all I contain is 100% organic fruit and vegetables, with not even water to dilute my goodness.  I m really handy to use at home or out and about and best of all babies think I taste great! Inside me you ll find: No preservatives or thickeners. No. see more...

• What was your baby's favourite #ellaskitchen pouch? Ella's Kitche...1 Answers
  • Do your babies like the peas? Mine will refuse to eat after a few...3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Stormie C.
Greenville, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son just did not like these, I wanted him to because of the great ingredients, but It was very thick and chunky texture. The price is higher than others so I was expecting him to really like the real food flavors. We ended up just letting him eat table food at 6 months he preferred it over these style of pouches.
Megan W.
Grand Prairie, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My baby loves Ella's kitchen pouches! I love that everything is organic and has a wide variety of ingredients so I can expose her to different flavors. They are more expensive than other pouches but I think they are worth it, especially since my baby loves them. I will continue to buy these!
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
My little man absolutely loves Ella's Kitchen baby food! His favorites are Peaches and Bananas, Blueberry and Oatmeal, and Quinoa Raisin. I love the fact that the pouches are easy for him to hold because he likes to slurp it straight out of the pouch. Packaging on these is great because there's no hassle and no mess. I also love that its a brand with standards that I can feel good about giving my son. Ella's doesn't use preservatives or thickeners, additives or GMOs, No Gluten or Wheat, no added water... its baby food as it was intended to be natural, organic, and delicious. It is pricier than some other baby foods but the goodness of the product makes up for it. If your looking for a baby food that's good quality and wholesome this is it.
Aitana B.
New Castle, DE
Las compotas que se presentan en este emvase son muy prácticas además que al no ser de vidrio no se rompen con facilidad. Su sabor es delicioso para los pequeños
Julianne T.
Jeffersonvlle, GA
I have nothing bad to say about these pouches. When my daughter first started foods, I knew I wanted to try to give her as close to the real thing as possible. I thought it was important to stay true to the flavor as her little taste buds were developing, and I wanted to keep the additional aritificial out of her diet as long as I could. Ella's Kitchen didn't let me down. Everything tastes great (yes, I taste test before giving it to her) and there are so many different flavors. Even now, my daughter is almost 3, and I keep these in the kitchen and in my purse all the time for a good healthy quick snack. Especially on the go, no mess! When we go to the grocery store, I always end up checking out with 3-4 empty pouches because my daughter cannot wait when she sees them in the buggy!
Anita J.
Flushing, NY
I only buy organic brand foods and snacks for my daughter since she started eating real foods. We've purchased a few different brands, this being one of them. She's not a picky eater, she usually eats just about anything. Only thing she dislikes would be sour and bitter (who doesn't). With this brand, she refuses to eat it. I don't know why she doesn't like it. She just wouldn't eat it. I've tried the pouches myself and it tastes good. Never figured it out. But since she doesn't like these pouches, we never buy them anymore. We only buy their cookies.
Ayanna O.
Alpharetta, GA
My baby likes these a lot! He isn't a picky eater but there are certain brands that he won't eat at all (Gerber organic pouches - apple). But he screams when he sees the Ella's Kitchen pouches. He just turned 6 mos so we're still discovering new flavors but so far - broccoli, pears and peas and apple, banana are his faves!
Liz N.
Buford, GA
I love Ella's kitchen! There always healthier choices, bought it just as a test run and ended up falling in love, only disclaimer was LO always wants more than one, the only improvement I think they could make is adding more flavors otherwise it's wonderful! All mommies should have LO try this!
Emily H.
We had a tough time finding food choices for our youngest that exceeded "Apple" or "banana" so we were SUPER excited to find Ella's Kitchen brand organics because we were able to introduce DEPTH into the diet of our baby and she loved it! Plus the packages are super cute, so that's a plus. 😉
Jordan M.
Belding, MI
Couldn't ask for a better product! i don't feel like I'm filling my baby full of uneeded sugar and processed food! i feel confident when giving this to my son :) i keep a few in my sons diaper bag so if were out & about and gets hungry, i can pull one out and hand it back to him and i don't have to worry about a huge mess, and don't have to feed him fast food :) (they're pretty delicious for mamas too!)
Carmen S.
Lacey, WA
Do your babies like the peas? Mine will refuse to eat after a few bites if there are peas in the baby food. Do you find this brand hides the taste?
Chloe N.
Redhill, Surrey
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
What was your baby's favourite #ellaskitchen pouch? Ella's Kitchen Organic Baby Food