Ella’s Kitchen® Organic apples + strawberries fruit puree uploaded by Brittany D.Ella’s Kitchen® Organic apples + strawberries fruit puree uploaded by Misty E.

BY ELLA'S KITCHEN

Our certified USDA organic apple and strawberry puree is a sweet and scrumptious snack for hungry new eaters. We make our apple and strawberry baby food without anything added but a tiny dash of lemon juice.

Ella’s Kitchen®’s yummy apple and strawberry puree comes in a handy resealable pouch for happy snacking at home or on the go!

Ingredients: ORGANIC APPLE PUREE, ORGANIC STRAWBERRY PUREE, <1% ORGANIC LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE.

• I am about to start my baby on solids, but I want to stri...1 Answers
  • Has anyone had any bad experience with these?2 Answers
Ella’s Kitchen® Organic apples + strawberries fruit puree
  • "The kids I nanny really enjoyed them, they are so easy to carry around when I take them on an adventure" in 1 review
Jessica W.
georgetown
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These products have to be my absolute favorite not only is this company super great at customer service they offer coupons etc. and their products are top notch they may be a little pricey compared to more mainstream brands but they are absolutely wonderful I’ll have my kids all of these again the convenience factor is amazing but the flavors and variety of their products is wonderful their packaging is beautiful and if you go on their website they offer tons and tons of other products
Sierra M.
Good stuff. The baby liked it. Probably not a substitute for a whole meal but a good on the go snack. All of these tube things are a little pricey but worth it for the convenience of not having to carry about glass or plastic cups that break really easily
Elaine H.
Sacramento , CA
Babygirl loved this flavor. There’s no gilt in giving her this premise snack because the ingredients are safe and organic. This is great for on the go. Packing catches the eye. I would recommend and even purchase for a friend.
Brogan🌵
Purchased at: Target
This is so tasty! My daughters have been snacking on these for years. Even my twins at 8, still like these. Good price, easy to pack to go and eat on the go. We are still buying these on the regular, we love them so much!
Candon L.
Sweetwater, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I've never had a horror story with these for one. I usually cut things like this open before serving my kids but I haven't had to with these. I take one literally everywhere my 2 year old may go. Church, park, mall, any outing. Love the ingredients list also!
Ana J.
glen ellyn, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Love the Ella’s Kitchen brand of pouches for my kids! The flavor variety is a big plus for me. Again, little to no clean up with this snack. I don’t have to wash dishes and the kids can feed themselves. I’d highly recommend to others!
Deena M.
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely amazing product! I try to purchase as many organic products as I can for my children to ensure they are staying as healthy as possible. I buy so many Ella’s Kitchen products and it’s affordable which is even better!
Jenn R.
hazlet
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Whole Foods
My son loved this! I Actually have an auto ship of this stuff for every month! My only discrepancy is i would like the back of the package or the bottom to be clear. Just to make sure there is no mold.
Kristen S.
South Boston, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Purchased at: Amazon
My son loves these pouches so much! They are great to have when you need to feed the baby in a pinch or on the road and I love that they’re organic. I would definitely recommend these!
Faith C.
Spring, TX
We made all our own baby food when my daughter was first eating solids. As she got bigger we started trying the pouches for on the go feedings. I feel good about letting her eat this brand, and it's a great way to sneak in some veggies. She's 4 now, and we still buy these as snacks! She loves this flavor the best, but there are some other great ones.
Carmen S.
Lacey, WA
Has anyone had any bad experience with these?
Paola R.
I am about to start my baby on solids, but I want to strictly stay organic. Where do they sell these, are they worth it?