Ella’s Kitchen® Organic apples + bananas fruit puree uploaded by Krystal T.

BY ELLA'S KITCHEN

Nothing but certified USDA organic pureed apples and bananas with a tiny splash of lemon juice. Our apples and bananas baby food is a yummy pouchful of healthy apple + banana puree with nothing else added, not even water.

It’s all packed up in a resealable pouch so your little eater can slurp apples and bananas at home or on the go.

Ingredients: ORGANIC BANANA PUREE, ORGANIC APPLE PUREE, <1% ORGANIC LEMON JUICE CONCENTRATE.

Ella’s Kitchen® Organic apples + bananas fruit puree
  • "Easy, yummy, healthy, and great on the go snacks for my little one!" in 1 review
  • "My son loves these." in 1 review
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My daughter loves these. There are soo many flavors. Theres super affordable. These make a nice snack when youre on the go. At the store or in the car. We turn to these instead of something unhealthy. They are just as easy but actually good for her.
Ashley P.
Amarillo, TX
My one year old has disliked anything that tastes like apples since we first started feeding him baby food. He actually likes these though! They taste enough like the other fruit that he doesn't mind the apple I suppose. And being organic, they're actually not too badly priced either. They're healthy for him, very travel-friendly, not too messy, and he likes them. Sounds good to me!
Gwendolyn J.
Phenix City, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love this product, no complaints there. My complaint is that I can no longer afford to buy this item here on Amazon. The other stores such as Walmart and Target sell these 7 packs for $12.80. All flavors sell for that price everywhere else. Here on Amazon some of the flavors are selling for $17 to $19. That is a huge, huge price difference for the same product.
Lua N.
La Mesa, CA
Although I generally make food at home for my baby, I purchased some of these for "on-the-go" feeding. Unfortunately she didn't like them. I don't know if it's the tube that she didn't like in terms of how to eat them, or the taste. I took a taste and found them to be extremely sweet, so I'm not too sure if that's a good thing for babies.
Violeta G.
New Rochelle, NY
I love these pouches a must have to just throw in her diaper bag when we are on the go. My Baby loves almost all the flavors and love the fact that they are organic. Once opened I keep for 1 day then discard if she doesn't eat the remaining even though it suggest to discard after 3 days.
Rebecca H.
Elizabethton, TN
I love everything from Ella's Kitchen. My daughter loves the different flavors and textures of the foods. My daughter really enjoys the apples and banana blend for breakfast. The pouches are usually on sale when I get them from Target; so that's always nice!
Liz C.
These are amazing. We used these for years with our little one and he loved every flavor we tried. They are the perfect size to throw in a diaper bag for on the go snacking or just a healthy snack at home. We still get them on occasion even with him being 4 now.
Amber M.
Harlingen, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Another great baby food pouch that my kids loved. I loved how convenient it was to just toss a couple in the diaper bag before heading out for the day and my kids loved these things which was fine because they were super affordable.
brandi b.
I got these when my store first got them in, just to try. Kids love them, even veggies. It's good to put them in the fridge for the older kids, it's almost the consistency of a yogurt. I haven't found one the kids haven't liked yet. Love Ella's Kitchen.
Cate J.
Louisville, KY
Ella's was my daughter's first food and she loved it! I loved knowing I wasn't giving her junk. I started her with the pouches at around 6 months. Now at almost 2, she still asks for them! They are great for road trips as well, to have a healthy snack option. I can't wait to start my younger daughter on them when she's old enough.
Mallory B.
Kansas City, MO
Where do you buy Ella's Kitchen pouches?
Monica F.
Midland , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does your child enjoy them? I purchased horizon brand and my son didn't really seem to like the taste.
Krysslin M.
Denton, TX
Would anyone recommend this product!? I have heard bad reviews on food pouches. Have you had a bad experience? Thx
Daniella S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Where can I find them ?
Kristen L.
Saint Johns, FL
Where do you buy this brand?