BY ELLA'S KITCHEN

Ella's Kitchen Organic Apples & Bananas Baby Food: USDA organic 4 months and older Unsweetened and unsalted No high fructose corn syrup No lactose or gluten No dairy, egg or wheat BPA free pouch and cap see more...

• Where do you buy Ella's Kitchen pouches?2 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this product!? I have heard bad reviews on...1 Answers
  • "My son loves these." in 1 review
  • "Easy, yummy, healthy, and great on the go snacks for my little one!" in 1 review
Ashley P.
Amarillo, TX
My one year old has disliked anything that tastes like apples since we first started feeding him baby food. He actually likes these though! They taste enough like the other fruit that he doesn't mind the apple I suppose. And being organic, they're actually not too badly priced either. They're healthy for him, very travel-friendly, not too messy, and he likes them. Sounds good to me!
Violeta G.
New Rochelle, NY
I love these pouches a must have to just throw in her diaper bag when we are on the go. My Baby loves almost all the flavors and love the fact that they are organic. Once opened I keep for 1 day then discard if she doesn't eat the remaining even though it suggest to discard after 3 days.
Mallory B.
Kansas City, MO
These pouches are so convenient. We use them whenever we buy baby food. They have a HUGE variety of flavors. I am one of those parents who has to try everything before they give it to their baby and I can seriously say that I have never tried a flavor that didn't taste like it was supposed to.
angie h.
blaine, MN
I only used these when we were out and about on the go! To be honest i am little scared to use them now after all the videos of mold being found inside. But my little one seemed to like the ones i did give him!
Kelsey P.
North Tonawanda, NY
My son loves these. He's actually three years old now and still picks them out at the store for snacks. They're great, definitely recommend!
Deanna S.
A quick and easy way to eat your fruit while on the run. Specially when you only have one hand and no silverware. Also very delicious
Becky V.
Love these! I love having a healthy on the go option for my little ones. Its so hard to find quick , easy, healthy snacks for baby!
amy w.
I was fedding my nefew and took a bite to try and get him to try and i ended up eatiing that one and got him one of his own . yummy
Amanda B.
Austin, TX
My kids have loved all Ella's squeeze packets. They don't love all brands. I also love the note from Ella on the back!
Mariah B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Easy, yummy, healthy, and great on the go snacks for my little one! He could eat one after another if I let him lol!
Mallory B.
Kansas City, MO
Where do you buy Ella's Kitchen pouches?
Krysslin M.
Denton, TX
Would anyone recommend this product!? I have heard bad reviews on food pouches. Have you had a bad experience? Thx