BY ELLAS KITCHEN

Ella's Kitchen USDA Organic Apples + Strawberries Nibbly Fingers From 12 Months.
I'm organic 3.
5 finger bars inside me.
Gently baked whole grain oat finger bars. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Emily O.
Madison, AL
I love these! They were great for when my little boy wouldn't eat what is prepared. He'd always eat one of these! I tried one and it was super tasty. Ella's is a great, all-natural brand. I feel good about feeding this to my little one.
Alletse A.
Love these bars! Such a great snack especially when she doesn't want to sit down, and not loaded with sugar like some other baby snacks. Love that they're individually wrapped.
Lilly B.
These are a great healthy snack for my little guy. We are on the go a lot and I don't always have time to sit and feed him a meal! These keep him happy and his tummy happy too
Kris S.
Both my baby and toddler love to snack on these. perfect snack size and easy enough for them to eat without making a mess.
Jennifer B.
Harvard, IL
My kids love these! They are a great snack especially on the go. I do wish they were a little cheaper.