BY ELLAS KITCHEN

Ella's kitchen organic stage 1 brekkie purees are a blend of organic fruit puree, natural yogurt and brown rice, perfect for babies from 6 months.â we know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so we created delicious baby brekkie just for your little one.â and it's not just for breakfast...it's also a great snack or energizing dessert!â usda organic. No added water, sugar, or salt. No additives, preservatives or thickeners.â no gluten or wheat.â packaging is bpa free and recyclable with terracycle. see more...

Soila F.
This is one of my kids favorite flavor I tasted it and it's delicious no wonder they love it.
Alexis F.
Oak Grove, KY
My son loves these they taste great and it's easy when we are running around doing arrends
Shawna S.
West Deptford, NJ
The boys love these. Full of flavor and easy to eat. Easy clean up & with them being organic makes them that much better.
Diana L.
This is a more expensive food pouch brand but one of my favorites. I'd splurge and buy a couple when we'd be traveling just to have something quick for the baby. A lot of healthy diverse options.
Melanie R.
Finally I found something organic that taste great. I usually have to test the food before I give to the baby and I approve.
LEAR28018 A.