Ellas Kitchen Ella's Kitchen Stage 2 Oh So Creamy Chicken 'n' Corn Mash with Herb Sprinkles - 4.5 Ounce

BY ELLAS KITCHEN

Ella's kitchen organic stage 2 baby food meals are ideal for growing babies from 7 months.â our meals are perfectly balanced and packed full of the best yummy organic stuff.â they introduce chewy textures, new flavors, meats, dairy and protein for curious taste buds.â usda organic.â no added water, sugar or salt. No additives, preservatives or thickeners.â packaging is bpa free and recyclable with terracycle. see more...

Christine L.
Howell, MI
My daughter loves Ellas food. I taste everyone and this one tasted pretty close to what it is. Ella's is also very reasonable in pricing.
Leah G.
I love to have these on hand because they are easy to give my son. I also enjoy they come in different flavors .
Melissa C.
Ella's kitchen has been a baby food favorite here for over 2 years. My boys both love and enjoy this flavor!
Kody  R.
These are convenient and my son loved them. They were easy on the go before he was eating chunkier foods.
Laura P.
My daughter really loves this stuff. easy to toss in the diaper bag for outings.
Barbara M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Ok, these are ood for transport but are they microwave safe?