Ella's Kitchen Broccoli, Pears & Peas - 7 pk uploaded by Rebecca H.

BY ELLAS KITCHEN

Ella's kitchen organic stage 1 fruits and vegetables are an unusual mix of carefully chosen fruits and vegetables that babies love.â we puree and gently cook the 100% organic fruits and veggies, adding absolutely nothing else, not even water, to dilute its goodness. Perfect for early taste bud exploring or as a snack for older babies.â you can also add them to meat or fish to create great meals for older babies and toddlers.â for 4 months and up.â usda organic.â no added water, sugar, or salt.â no additives, preservatives or thickeners.â no gluten, wheat, dairy or lactose.â packaging is bpa free and recyclable with terracycle. see more...

Ella's Kitchen Broccoli, Pears & Peas - 7 pk
  • "Ella's kitchen baby food pouches are convenient for stuffing in your kid's diaper bag for when you're going to be out and about during the day, especially if you're out close to meal times." in 1 review
  • "Her little hands cannot get enough." in 1 review
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Fort Wayne, IN
My baby girl loves this. I am kind of shocked. It is a great product for her to consume as it is organic and healthy. Her little hands cannot get enough.
Candice E.
Candice E.
Fayetteville , AR
My daughter didn't really care for this combo it really smelled like dirt lol and she didn't like taste of this one I guess she loves peas and broccoli. The bad thing is that I have noticed all the Ella's kitchen pouches seem really thin compared to the other brands we buy Idk if its super strained or just the combo or the different veggies and fruits
Colleen F.
Colleen F.
Tonawanda , NY
My baby doesn't like this flavor but he does enjoy the pouches from ella. The packaging is nice and very portable.
Beth B.
Beth B.
Martinez, GA
Ella's kitchen baby food pouches are convenient for stuffing in your kid's diaper bag for when you're going to be out and about during the day, especially if you're out close to meal times. The quality is good, the flavors are good (I tried a few before i gave them to my son,) and the price isn't too bad. I've been known to eat them now and again if my blood sugar drops. They're more expensive then Goya or Beechnut brand, but when they're on sale, I've seen them as low as $1.
Chenelle J.
Chenelle J.
I really love this product. First I love the fact that it is organic. Secondly, I love the combination of the vegetables and fruit. My son found it to be quite tasty as well!
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Roanoke, VA
Ella's Kitchen Purees are a staple in our household! We always have ample packs available for my little toddler to snack on!
Madison F.
Madison F.
Cornwall,, Ontario, Ontario
I like introducing my little one to lots of different veggies. She loves the sweetness of the pears, so peas and broccoli can't be that bad!
Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.
Glace Bay, Nova Scotia, NS, NS, NS
My son LOVEs Ellas Kitchen puree, I love that its organic and its so convenient!