BY ELLAS KITCHEN

Organic Baby Food - Blueberry Pear Baby Brekkie 7-Pack by Ella's Kitchen 7 x 3.5 oz Box Blueberry Pear Baby Brekkie - Box 7 x 3.5 oz Box We know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day so we created new deeelicious Baby Brekkie in 4 yummy flavors. It's a blend of organic fruit puree natural yogurt and wholegrain rice carefully balanced to provide the perfect mix for your little one to start his her day off right. Its not just for breakfast - its a great snack or an energizing dessert NO added water NO preservatives or thickeners NO E numbers or GM NO gluten wheat dairy or lactose NO lumps or bits and nothing artificial JUST yummy organic food for babies Unsweetened and unsalted Contains naturally occurring sugars Warnings Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. see more...

Abigail O.
Abigail O.
I like this because when my daughter was 1 yr old she first tried this & she liked it. The kids don't get dirty & you can take it everywhere & its affordable. Theirs a lot of flavors . i rwcommens it for every baby.
Tara S.
Tara S.
murrieta , ca
These are my daughter's favorites! I love these pouches especially when we are on the go. I love that these don't make a mess and are good for her.
Bethany T.
Bethany T.
Morgantown, WV
Great product! These are perfect for when you are on the go or if your little one just wants a quick snack.
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
My 7 month old loves these. She finishes them quickly. 100 calories per 3.5 ounces. Fruit, yogurt, and brown rice. Not high in iron.
courtney h.
courtney h.
Forrest City, AR
My kids love love love these! Well... Loved. I recently saw a review of a mother who bought one and it had mold growing on the inside. Not good.
jessica l.
jessica l.
Sanger, TX
My child like this brand of food. I have not tried this kind yet but all of the others she has tried she really enjoys them .
valerie b.
valerie b.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is a difficult flavor to find, so when I see it, I buy the entire box. My son can eat these like candy. He ababsolutely loves them. They are so convinient to have in my diaper bag.
Molly M.
Molly M.
APO, AE
We love these pouches! They are yummy, relatively healthy, and super easy to pack or eat on the go! Lots of really great flavors!