BY ELLAS KITCHEN

Ella's kitchen organic stage 1 brekkie purees are a blend of organic fruit puree, natural yogurt and brown rice, perfect for babies from 6 months.â we know that breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so we created delicious baby brekkie just for your little one.â and it's not just for breakfast...it's also a great snack or energizing dessert!â usda organic.â no added water, sugar, or salt.â no additives, preservatives or thickeners.â no gluten or wheat.â packaging is bpa free and recyclable with terracycle. see more...

• Where can you buy this product at? Haven't seen this flav...2 Answers
  • Is there any recalls or has anyone seen if this one has m...2 Answers
Desirae H.
Selma, CA
Healthy, great tasting, hassle free, on-the-go snack! These are great for all those reasons. I love that my daughter can practice her independence with eating and I not have to deal with a mess afterwards. And because they're in a pouch it makes it easy to take along. What a convenience these are!
Ellen k.
San Diego, CA
I love the convience of this product. These are great when you are on the run. I don't like that you can't see what is in the pouch in case it went rancid but I trust this brand whole heartedly. They seem to actually care about their customer. I love their wide variety of favors!
Latisha T.
Best baby food by far! My so was able to feed himself and the all natural products made me feel comfortable giving it to him. It can be considered pricey but it is definitely worth it. He loved this food and recommend it to other parents all the time.
Jennifer B.
Forest City , PA
These were one of my babies favorites!! It's like a banana mixed with cereal. Ella's kitchen also makes many other dinner type eats. I would recommend this to new mothers.
Sarah G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Easy and convenient. I really like this brand and many of their products are quality. These are our go to breakfasts on a busy morning.
Heather B.
Lehigh Acres , FL
My baby girl loves these. The pouches makes for easy feeding when we are running around and I like that they are organic.
Courtney P.
My son loves grabbing one of these snack pouches when we are in a hurry or after he plays outside. They are best chilled.
Heather S.
I love how easy these are to stick in the diaper and go! They are also super healthy! My daughter loves these so much.
Kennie R.
Great for on the go moms. If you don't have the time to make your own organic food pouches you should try Ella's!!
Robyn D.
Enterprise, AL
I am always impressed with this brand. I know its hearty and healthy for my child and made with love.
Danielle S.
Williamsburg, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Is there any recalls or has anyone seen if this one has mold in it? I've seen some others that were concerned about foods that are packaged like this.
Courtney A.
Carencro, LA
Where can you buy this product at? Haven't seen this flavor in my store locally. Maybe we don't have it, sounds different .