ella+mila Samba Collection Nail Polish

by Ella+Mila

"Samba Collection Nail Polish - ella+mila Samba Collection Nail Polishes are certified by PeTA!Benefits:""7-Free"" products do not contain: Formaldehyde, Toluene, DiButyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, TPHP, XyleneVeganAnimal cruelty-freeQuick DryChip ResistantMade in the USA - Samba Collection Nail Polish"

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ella+mila Samba Collection Nail Polish!
PERFECT FOR SUMMER NAILS! I bought the Samba Collection for the summer. It is extremely safe because it is *7-Free (free of 7 harmful ingredients). It is Cruelty Free and Vegan. The nail polish lasts longer than all the high end brands I was using before. Great price point at $10.50 per bottle depending where you buy it and if it is on sale. If you buy from their site you accumulate points which saves you a lot of money on future purchases. Target also sells it.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I love the fact this brand is 7 free! It doesn't dry out my nails like other big brands do. The colors are beautiful and apply as good as any other polish. A benefit is that it also comes of easy when using regular remover BUT I do find it also lasts less than the other brand polishes. Sometimes the color cracks or chips after a couple of days, but if you don't mind redoing your nails regularly this is a great brand. For me, being 7 free is a great trade off for a day or two less of mani life
Red Oak, TX
I love the color but it is not as pigmented as it appears. You need several coats to get the desired look you are going 4.