Ella+Mila

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I recently tried the @ellamila soy polish remover in lavender scent, and I must say, it exceeded my expectations. The soothing aroma of lavender immediately transported me to a spa-like experience as I embarked on my nail polish removal journey. What really impressed me about this product was its gentle yet effective formula. Unlike traditional polish removers that leave my nails feeling dry and brittle, the Ella Mila soy polish remover left them feeling moisturized and nourished. I have sensitive skin, so the fact that it’s acetone-free and made with natural ingredients was a major plus for me. I experienced no irritation or harsh chemical smells during the process. The lavender scent was the cherry on top. It created a relaxing and enjoyable atmosphere as I took care of my nails. The fragrance was not overpowering but rather subtle and calming, enhancing the overall experience.
5 / 5
I absolutely love this nail polish remover. It's much better ingredients than other brands use. Doesn’t contain acetone. Smells very gentle as it also comes in the travel size/packaging. Very easy to take with you on the go.
5 / 5
This is a very pricey polish remover but so worth it. It’s non drying and works really well, even on gel polish. I love that it’s unscented. Will be my new go to remover.