suggested searches

4 star

3 star

2 star

1 star

I absolutely love this nail polish remover. It's much better ingredients than other brands use. Doesn’t contain acetone. Smells very gentle as it also comes in the travel size/packaging. Very easy to take with you on the go.
This is a very pricey polish remover but so worth it. It’s non drying and works really well, even on gel polish. I love that it’s unscented. Will be my new go to remover.
I can't find the one I got so I'm just going to review the jojoba based polish remover on this one. But anyway it was so much different then I expected i expected it to be like actual polish remover but it is literally like removing polish with a vitamin enriched oil and it worked amazing I put some on a cotton ball and that was all I needed was one cotton ball for both hands I was surprised usually it takes more then that so this polish remover is amazing and the fact that it is vitamin enriched with essential oils is great so its not bad for your nails its forsure affordable id highly recommend as well