BY ELLA+MILA

{Quick Dry & Chip Resistant}

• "5-Free" products do not contain: Formaldehyde, Toluene, DiButyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor
  • Vegan
  • Animal cruelty-free
  • Made in the USA
  • Certified by PETA!

INGREDIENTS:
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/ Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates, Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, CI 77891,
CI 19140, CI 15850, CI 15850, CI 15880, CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77510, CI 77163, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Aluminium Powder, Mica

• How long does this usually last before it starts ... Be the first to answer!
  • Okay so which is better, painting your nails at home with this pr...1 Answers
  • I have always wanted to try these but can't seem to find them . W...3 Answers
Chelsea G.
Middletown, CT
I saw a Facebook ad for this nail polish about a month ago and because I’m trying to be more responsible with my beauty regimen, I decided to give it a try. It’s cruelty free, contains no harsh chemicals and is vegan. I tried it for the first time yesterday and so far I’m really loving it. It doesn’t have that extremely strong smell most polishes have and the colors are nice and vibrant. I can only describe it as being a bit more matte than most might like, but I personally like the end result a lot. I’d recommend giving this a try especially if you’re committed to a cruelty free lifestyle.
Juliana S.
Olathe
Ella+mila nail polish has such cute colors! At $10.50 each, they’re a bit pricier than I’d like to spend but the product is very pigmented and smooth and not tested on animals which is always a plus
Elizabeth C.
Milton
Absolutely my favorite! The color I have on is the Baby Blue 💙🐘 The packaging so cute. In love with the colors. I give it two thumbs up! Every one should own at least one. Highly recommend Ella+Mila Nail Polish
Mackenzie L.
Memphis
This polish comes in so many cute colors that aren’t available in other brands. It also lasts for up to a week without chipping, which almost never happens to me. With two coats, this nail polish looks salon quality.
Cynthia S.
I couldn't tell you is this chip resistant bc I never made it that far. I have the pistachio color I got it in an ipsy bag and it was my first time ever hearing about the brand. The pistachio takes more than four coats to get an even streak free look. Maybe the dark ones are better it did dry fast which is good for coat after coat after coat but that many coats will also cause it chip a lot faster bc you are just caking it on. I would repurchase maybe a darker color but I wouldn't purchase a light color. It's a ten dollar nail polish not a cheap $3 even $5 dollar polish.
Julia M.
After finding out I was allergic to many of the ingredients in common polishes like OPI etc, I found this brand while researching and decided to try the out the shade "Pour the Bubbly"- along with the top coat and base coat-it applies great, the color is amazing- even better- I'm not allergic to it! However, it chips after a few days for me which is unfortunate (although it may be normal for regular polishes and I only notice given I would get gel polish done that lasted 2 weeks). Overall I would definitely purchase again!
Alla D.
Los Angeles, CA
I purchased Ella+Mila polish for my teenage daughter cause it's 7 free now. She beget me to do my nails. I have to say I was very surprised the quality of this nail Polish with only 1 coat she achieved full coverage. Not sure how long it will last , but for 1 coat not bad at all.
Amanda S.
Twinsburg, OH
I used tea rose + the fast drying top coat. Perhaps I needed the base as well but I found the tea rose quite streaky with nonuniform coverage. It also chipped and peeled on me too quickly, but I'm not easy on my nails which is why I hardly wear polish. I did like the shine and initial strength of the top coat. Overall the smell was way stronger than I anticipated.
Mary B.
Staten Island, NY
Picked this polish up on a whim at Ricky's and a pretty royal blue color. I could not be more surprised by the smooth application and the color pigment. I use my Seche Vite base and top coat with this polish and it shined beautifully and my manicure lasted for a week. Will definitely be purchasing more colors.
Courtney G.
Chickamauga , GA
I received this Ella + Mila nail polish in My Reward Box that I subscribed to. I had never used it before but, It is absolutely adorable. It dries extremely fast and is chip resistant. I definitely recommend it to anyone who loves glitter nail polish ☺
Alma P.
I have always wanted to try these but can't seem to find them . We're could I looked for them ?
Brianna C.
Katy, TX
I have been looking for bright colors that dry up really quickly. By the looks of this picture, it seems like it does dry up quickly but the only thing I'm worried about is if it's really Shiney, because I usually add top coat over my nail polishes. Have anyone tried it? If so let me know
Riannon C.
I love all these colors! The one issue I have is chipping almost immediately after use. Does anyone know how well they hold up? I'd love to try them.
Jess T.
Okay so which is better, painting your nails at home with this product or going to the salon for a manicure? I know is partly personal choice, but I'm so OCD with my nails so I need something that glides on easily and doesn't bubble, etc.
Michelle F.
Do these polishes stay on for awhile and good quality?