Ella+Mila Nail Polish

by Ella+Mila

{Quick Dry & Chip Resistant}

• "5-Free" products do not contain: Formaldehyde, Toluene, DiButyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor
  • Vegan
  • Animal cruelty-free
  • Made in the USA
  • Certified by PETA!

INGREDIENTS:
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/ Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates, Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, CI 77891,
CI 19140, CI 15850, CI 15850, CI 15880, CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77510, CI 77163, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Aluminium Powder, Mica

Has anyone tried the shade Wheel On The Bus? Is it streaky? Some of the review mentioned that 🤔
Why did you buy this brand?
Are these polishes worth their price?
Start your review of Ella+Mila Nail Polish!
How would you rate this product?
Veronica K.
Brooklyn, NY
Ella+Mila Nail Polish uploaded by Veronica K.
Ella+Mila Nail Polish uploaded by Veronica K.
Purchased at: CVS
it honestly depends on which polish you’re getting. the lighter colors are a little light and take a lot of coats to become opaque. the darker colors are opaque and smooth. they work as a good base for matte nail arts as they dry nicely but as you can see (with the yellow) the polish is still see through and not the same color as on the bottle.
Jena W.
Purchased at: Target
First time trying this nail polish and it wasn't too bad. Lasted me about one week before it started peeling and chipping badly and needed to be removed.(in the photo is my nails at the one week mark) This is great considering I use my nails alot. The polish applied very smoothly no streakiness and 2 coats was all I needed. The fact that they're free of many harsh chemicals is another plus. I'll definitely be trying out another color!
Joanna Y.
Ellicott City, MD
Ella+Mila Nail Polish uploaded by Joanna Y.
Purchased at: Target
Ella + Mila in Pure: Beautiful sheer nail polish, looks shiny and clear with a milky pink tint. Lasted over a week without any chipping.
Johnna G.
Gilroy, CA
Ella+Mila Nail Polish uploaded by Johnna G.
Purchased at: Target
Treated my little girl (5) to a little pampering session and she’s always wanted her nails done. Ella + Mila’s nail polish ingredients and what it Doesn’t have in it, was exactly what i was looking for! We got the drippin’ gold shade and the “in a rush” top coat (it dried in 3 mins!). We’ll be buying more glitter shades (mistakes were less obvious if my little one did accidentally remove some of the polish during the drying process) but they had some cute matte colors that we were both eyeing too. Highly recommend this brand for both little girls and their mommies. The price was more than what I would spend on nail polish for myself, but for my little girl’s happiness and health, price was not an issue! Ella+Mila Nail Polish
Antonina F.
Clearwater , FL
Ella+Mila Nail Polish uploaded by Antonina F.
Purchased at: Target
Love Ella Mila Nail Polish, a specially in Unwrap Me & Bags Are Packed Shades Dry Fast and Last long. For best result i recommend to use Ella Mila Fast Dry Top Coat.
Theresa J.
Henrico, VA
Ella+Mila Nail Polish uploaded by Theresa J.
Purchased at: Target
Perfect for my Easter inspired nails! Excited to change the colors to something fun and inspiring from the Instagram page ❤️ella mila
Samantha R.
Conshohocken , PA
Ella+Mila Nail Polish uploaded by Samantha R.
Purchased at: CVS
Love it. I got this as a gift and I really love this brand! It dries very quickly. I'm not that great at self application but this makes it fairly easy! Make sure you use top coat, always top coat! Pretty colors. Would 110% recommend!
Deborah V.
Murrieta, CA
Ella+Mila Nail Polish uploaded by Deborah V.
Purchased at: Target
Gorgeous Spring shade in Dulce Amor. Love the fact that it is 7-free nail polish, vegan and cruelty-free. It is all about clean beauty and the quality it is better than any other high-end nail polish.
Jasmine L.
Ella+Mila Nail Polish uploaded by Jasmine L.
Purchased at: ULTA
I got a bottle on a whim when I had to fill up my cart. I ended up with "in line for wine" which is a wonderful maroon color. I'm really impressed with the brush. I'm able to paint a thin coat without accidentally painting my skin. One coat was honestly enough coverage, but I'm used to 2 coats. And these are the quickest drying nail polish I have! It dries down matte. If you add any top coat, it also look great. Out of my OPI and Essie, only this one has gotten a random compliment from a stranger. I didn't even know they are vegan until now, so that's an awesome bonus! I chipped my nails a bit, so this picture was taken after I filled it in with one layer. It doesn’t look thick at all!
member-29b9b1
Ella+Mila Nail Polish uploaded by member-29b9b1
I love these polishes! They are beautiful! I had 3 broken nail each on the corner and used “What the Gel” and it reinforced the break in the nail. What I love most is the customer service, I received my polish and two bottles were broken but they were immediately replaced with no issue! Sure, they are a little pricey but well worth it!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Nayaly A.
il y a 2 ans
Jessica D. il y a 4 mois
I own a few shades and they aren’t my favorite. The colors are pretty but I don’t get the same look (smooth, shiny, salon like). I usually go for Essie or OPI over these.