Ella+Mila Nail Polish

by Ella+Mila

{Quick Dry & Chip Resistant}

• "5-Free" products do not contain: Formaldehyde, Toluene, DiButyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor
  • Vegan
  • Animal cruelty-free
  • Made in the USA
  • Certified by PETA!

INGREDIENTS:
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Adipic Acid/ Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Stearalkonium Bentonite, Acrylates Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates, Copolymer, Benzophenone-1, CI 77891,
CI 19140, CI 15850, CI 15850, CI 15880, CI 77491, CI 77499, CI 77510, CI 77163, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Aluminium Powder, Mica

These look adorable & I love the colors, but do you think these are any better than less expensive polishes?
Are these worth the cost? (I saw them at Target for about $10)
Whats your favorite color? Also is it better to buy individual or in a pack?
Start your review of Ella+Mila Nail Polish!
How would you rate this product?
3 days agoChester, VA
Nice selection of colors, I love that it eliminates the bad ingredients found in many nail polishes. The finishes are beautiful. I also like the reward points system. It doesn't take long to get your first discounts. I also like the nail care products they have. It helps my manicures look perfect.
17 days agoSkiatook , OK
Ella+Mila Nail Polish uploaded by Ashley M.
Purchased at: Target
Okay first off, they’re a little expensive. About $11! BUT they are actually really nice nail polishes! They go on really opaque with the first coat. A second coat looks perfect. They take days to chip! And I put them to the test too. I did dishes and other brands don’t normally make it through washing dishes without chipping. If you have the money to splurge on one, I would recommend these!
5 days agoChelsea, AL
Purchased at: Target
So many pretty colors! Love the formula, very easy to apply. It does seem to have a longer drying down time but that doesn't bother me too much. Already bought two colors!
a month ago
I love Ella + Mila polishes. There is a great variety of colors to choose from. The colors are beautiful and go on beautifully. Some polishes need an extra coat like usually you might just do 2 coats but in that case you would need 3 coats where as some are more opaque and go on with just 2 coats. They are reasonably priced and I like that they are vegan.
a month agoForest lake , MN
Purchased at: Target
These are my new favorite nail polishes. I love that I don’t smell a terrible smell with them and it doesn’t give me a headache when I use them and want to paint my nails. I love the color selection and the long lasting effect of these. The nontoxic formula is amazing and although you spend a little more on these nail polishes, you definitely get your money’s worth!
3 months agoSilver Spring, MD
I really liked two colors from this brand, sun has set and berry much in love. I liked the formula and the brush. It made the application really easy. Definitely worth a try. I wish they had more options at target though.
10 days agoGilbert, AZ
Beautiful colors without all the harsh chemicals. Perfect for my little one and I have been using them lately as well and my manicures really last when I do my own nails.
3 months agoGranger, IN
I use the base coat and top coat plus a few of the colors. I’m happy knowing they are free of a dozen chemicals that can hurt you and your nails. The base coat has ridge filling properties and the top coat works well, just wish it was a little more shiny. The colors have all be very pretty, some more sheer than others and needed 3 coats. I wasn’t expecting a non toxic nail polish to last so long though! This brand is one of the longest lasting polishes I have, not chips for about 5 days...for me, that’s amazing!
8 months agoSan Jose, CA
Ella+Mila Nail Polish uploaded by Johnna G.
Purchased at: Target
Treated my little girl (5) to a little pampering session and she’s always wanted her nails done. Ella + Mila’s nail polish ingredients and what it Doesn’t have in it, was exactly what i was looking for! We got the drippin’ gold shade and the “in a rush” top coat (it dried in 3 mins!). We’ll be buying more glitter shades (mistakes were less obvious if my little one did accidentally remove some of the polish during the drying process) but they had some cute matte colors that we were both eyeing too. Highly recommend this brand for both little girls and their mommies. The price was more than what I would spend on nail polish for myself, but for my little girl’s happiness and health, price was not an issue! Ella+Mila Nail Polish
a month agoRonkonkoma, NY
Super cute nail polish line! I love all the colors, the adorable packaging and the mommy+me collection (what really won me over). Though I can only give 3 stars because even though it appears to target a younger market, it doesn’t seem to be “eight-free” which made me hesitant to use on my baby girl. It’s worth a try if you’re not concerned about the harsh formulas but I would exercise caution when/if using on a child.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a year ago
Who has tried Ella+Mila Nail Polish and what do you think? I liked it a lot.
Brenda B. 8 months ago
Just bought some. I love it!