MakeupNail Careella mila
ella+mila Nail Care Quick Dry Top Coat (In a Rush) - 045 fl oz

ella+mila Nail Care Quick Dry Top Coat (In a Rush) - 0.45 fl oz

by ella mila

Matte Top Coat (14.78 ml - 0.5 fl oz) This product should be used over any polish instead of a regular top coat to achieve a matte look, or satin finish Application : Apply one coat of matte top coat to shaded nails. Our story : Ella+Mila launched their adorable polish line with a unique mommy&me®- set, featuring one big "mommy" bottle and one small "me" bottle. They offer preset pairs with the unique option of customizing your own mommy&me set, creating endless choices of color pairings. Ella+Mila also has available individual bottles that are sold separately. Ella+Mila continuously adds colors to their polish collection based on trends and social media feedback. They are currently developing the Love Collection, an array of dreamy colors that promises to spread pretty polishes to all those in love. In addition to their popular and trendy color choices and option of two different sized bottles, Ella+Mila polishes are also safer and cooler, and here's why. Not only are they long-lasting, chip-resistant, and quick-drying, all Ella+Mila polishes are also 100% vegan, never tested on innocent animals, certified by PeTA, made in the USA and most importantly "7-Free.". Polish with love, ella+mila

Matte-ly in Love; Products do not contain - Formaldehyde, Toluene, DiButyl Phthalate (DBP); Vegan & Animal cruelty-free; Made in the USA; ella+mila polishes are certified by PETA!

How glossy is this ?
Start your review of ella+mila Nail Care Quick Dry Top Coat (In a Rush) - 0.45 fl oz!
Purchased at: Target
I honestly loved using this as a top coat. I've never used any of this company's products, and I genuinely really liked how well this top coat looked on my nails. It is v easy to apply over polish and gives a nice sheen on my nails! I'm excited to try their nail polishes too!
Miami Beach, FL
I love this top coat! I usually go for a sparkly/ shiny nail polish whenever I do my nails (I do them myself) but sometimes I like to change it up and I will grab the matte one! I think it especially looks great with nude tones, grays or maybe a wine color for winter! then because I loved it so much I decided to get the regular one and it's even better!! I would recommend picking either up because this is a great brand that has the 7 free ingredients (no formaldehyde etc)
Oshkosh, WI
It really does help prevent chipping and is super easy to apply. Love this brand! It pairs really well with their nail polishes.
New York
ella+mila Nail Care Quick Dry Top Coat (In a Rush) - 0.45 fl oz uploaded by Carolina G.
First time trying this and it’s amazing!!!! It gets matte within seconds! And it looks so clean and pretty I love it even more because of the fact that most of my nails on this hand had a lot of air bubbles but this matte top coat instantly gets rid of any signs of air bubbles. In love!
Cheyenne, WY
Purchased at: Online
Love this matte top coat that Ella +mila came out with! Not only is it a cleaner non toxic option but it makes your nails look amazing! Would definitely recommend and will buy again when I run out! This matte top coat is everything!
I like this nail polish but it isn’t my favorite. It’s cruelty free and doesn’t smell too strong. My big complaint is how small the applicator it. It’s just not practical. My manicures last around 3 days when using this top coat.
Very strong scent but works as it’s supposed to. I’m personally bent towards the dropper application& not a regular brush for quick dry coat
Heppner, OR
I love this top coat. It helps my polish last longer, and is quick drying. I highly recommend this product!
San Francisco , CA
ella+mila Nail Care Quick Dry Top Coat (In a Rush) - 0.45 fl oz uploaded by 𝐀lyssa M.
Purchased at: Target
This matte nail polish makes any color look amazing! It also helps blur out any flaws that you have on your nails. My all time favorite thing about it is that it dries super fast. Love it so much, I use it every time I do my nails just because it dries faster than without it! I paid for this polish with my own money and it was not gifted to me or endorsed in any way. ella+mila Nail Care Quick Dry Top Coat (In a Rush) - 0.45 fl oz
Ask a question to the Influenster community...