suggested searches

ella mila

ella+mila Nail Care Nail...
104 Reviews
I have been a religious OPI Nail Envy user for years but when I heard about this product I decided to give it a try. I was amazed that in three weeks the strength of my nails improved dramatically. I was a nervous nail/cuticle biter for years and had tried everything on the market. This product is the real deal….easy to apply and lasts for days. I am now strictly using First Aid Kiss.
My nails have been peeling and weak for as long as I can remember. I used this *almost* as directed, with the exception of forgetting a couple days, and my nails look better than they have in years! The peeling has stopped completely!
I bought this product because my toenails were very weak and they were breaking very often. Of all the options that I had at the pharmacy I decided on this one, which is a cruelty free brand. To be honest, I didn’t have much faith in it but it ended up surprising me. It is quick drying, doesn’t have a strong scent and is easy to use. I have been using it 3 times a week and my nails are much stronger and grown, I highly recommend it
I’ve tried many nail strengthener so far this is the best one 😍 I usually suffer from thin nails but that one helped me so much !!
I mean it works. But the brush is just a straight no from me. It's like a play nail polish brush. Stiff and plastic. I think I will be returning.
After following the 4 week regimen it made my nails even worse. They split and peeled even more than before. Not for me.
I have used dip powder for about a year now and I needed a break. My nails were thin and brittle. I wanted to try a nail strengthener but didn’t know what to get. I saw the glowing reviews of this product online and thought I’d try it. It literally transformed my nails after a couple days! They got stronger and grew faster. I’ve noticed that they don’t split now either. Vitamin E is the main ingredient and they are vegan and cruelty free. Ella + Milla is my go to nail company. I just need to try their polishes 😍
I have been using this product for over a month now and I do see some results! My nails seem harder! Nail strengthener’s don’t work overnight, so you need to be proactive and patient with the product! Use it for the time given on instructions and see the results for yourself
I was searching for a product to use on my nails so they would not rip and tear do to the dry winter months . I have used this for a week now and my nails are stronger than ever !
I love this nail strengthener. It does exactly what it says it will. And it adds a little bit of sheer color to the nail.