suggested searches

12%

3 star

2 star

1 star

I have been a religious OPI Nail Envy user for years but when I heard about this product I decided to give it a try. I was amazed that in three weeks the strength of my nails improved dramatically. I was a nervous nail/cuticle biter for years and had tried everything on the market. This product is the real deal….easy to apply and lasts for days. I am now strictly using First Aid Kiss.
My nails have been peeling and weak for as long as I can remember. I used this *almost* as directed, with the exception of forgetting a couple days, and my nails look better than they have in years! The peeling has stopped completely!
I bought this product because my toenails were very weak and they were breaking very often. Of all the options that I had at the pharmacy I decided on this one, which is a cruelty free brand. To be honest, I didn’t have much faith in it but it ended up surprising me. It is quick drying, doesn’t have a strong scent and is easy to use. I have been using it 3 times a week and my nails are much stronger and grown, I highly recommend it
MORE REVIEWS
0/500
Can you put a colored polish over top during the first 4 weeks?
Has anyone tried this nail strengthened? I used a few of their color polish and liked it but I want to know if this one works?
Thinking about purchasing this due to nails being so brittle? Seeing that’s it’s $10 a bottle, or it worth it?
more questions