ella+mila Nail Care Cuticle Oil (Oil Me Up) - 045 fl oz

ella+mila Nail Care Cuticle Oil (Oil Me Up) - 0.45 fl oz

This cuticle oil contains a blend of natural oils which work together to soften and moisturize the cuticles. The main ingredient in this product is Safflower Seed Oil. Weak, thin, splitting or peeling nails will benefit from the use of this product. In addition, ella+mila’s 7-free formulation offers a healthier alternative for DIY manis. Say good bye to dry cuticles once and for all. Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ella+mila Nail Care Cuticle Oil (Oil Me Up) - 0.45 fl oz!
Frederick, MD
I am amazed! I’ve tried other cuticle oils and nothing compares to this one. You only have to use it maybe once a week and your cuticles will look amazing. This has become a staple for me because my cuticles, especially during winter, are usually very dry and they hurt.
SPARTA, MI
I have the worst cuticles! Always dry, splitting & peeling... And then I pick them. I needed something I could keep at my desk for quick application, quickly absorbed, and not oily! This is IT! such a great product with a pleasant smell!

Looking for your answer?