ella+mila Dream Collection Nail Polish

by Ella+Mila

"Dream Collection Nail Polish - ella+mila Dream Collection Nail Polishes are certified by PeTA!Benefits:""7-Free"" products do not contain: Formaldehyde, Toluene, DiButyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, TPHP, XyleneVeganAnimal cruelty-freeQuick DryChip ResistantMade in the USA - Dream Collection Nail Polish"

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ella+mila Dream Collection Nail Polish!
9 months agoNavarre, FL
ella+mila Dream Collection Nail Polish uploaded by Ashley O.
Purchased at: Target
Update: this polish didn't even last a day. It peeled faster than any other polish I've tried. I would not repurchase. Put this on my two year old and myself in the colors Sugar Fairy and After Party. The color is pretty and the sparkly shade we used on top had lots of sparkle. It was easy to apply and she loved the colors. Only down side is that the display stated this was fast drying and that is not true at all. This took the same amount of dry time as any of my other polishes. So, aside from dry time, I would repurchase. However for toddlers I recommend something fast drying as her nails were damaged before even getting out of the chair.
a year ago
I absolutely love Ella + Mila polish! I love the sweet elephant on it. I love that it is cruelty free and 7 free. It’s free from harmful ingredients and chemicals. The skin is the largest organ you have. You need to care for it immensely, so polish is one thing I do enjoy and I loved how high quality the polish is that I bought. It was a great price too for the amount you get and quality of the product. Lots of cute colors to choose from as well.
2 years agoNaples, FL
Review for: My Fantasy
This polish is 5 free and the price is comparable to other brands of the same category. The color range is nice and applies well enough but just a tad streaky. I don’t enjoy the handle, it’s a bit on the short side for me, hence the 4 stars.
19 days agoGreensboro
Review for: Bang Bang
Love that this stuff has good ingredients in it. The color is beautiful. Works best with the top coat from Ella+Mila.