ella+mila Desire Collection Nail Polish

by Ella+Mila

"Desire Collection Nail Polish - ella+mila Desire Collection Nail Polishes are certified by PeTA!Benefits:""7-Free"" products do not contain: Formaldehyde, Toluene, DiButyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, TPHP, XyleneVeganAnimal cruelty-freeQuick DryChip ResistantMade in the USA - Desire Collection Nail Polish"

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ella+mila Desire Collection Nail Polish!
8 months agoKansas City
Review for: Stonehearted, Blindfold Me
Not only are these polishes 7 free of some of the worst chemical offenders in nail polish but they are also cruelty free. To top it off these nail polish is always apply like a dream and last way longer than any of my other polishes do
a year ago
THE ONLY NAIL POLISH I WILL USE FOR NOW ON! My favorite color is *Bite Me* a very dark purple. I wear it all year round. It is Cruelty Free and Vegan! It is also *7- Free* which means that it does not have 7 harmful (some extremely harmful) ingredients in it. It lasts longer than any other nail polish I have ever used! Great price point at approx. $10.50 per bottle depending where you buy It or if it is on sale. When you buy it on their site, you accumulate points which saves you a lot of money with future purchases. Target also sells it now and has sales on it too.
6 months ago
Review for: Lip Stain
This is such a pretty color for fall/winter. It’s like a deep shimmery red. The color lasts a long time too without chipping.
2 years ago
ella+mila Desire Collection Nail Polish uploaded by Kristina R.
Review for: Desert Suede
Ella+Mila nail polish is one of my favorite brand. It goes on smoother and lasts longer than the other brands.Love this color. It's fresh, classy and goes with everything.Ella and milla polish never fails to go on smooth and non streaky. I love this pastel pretty color. A must-have!