ella+mila BonBon Collection Nail Polish

by Ella+Mila

"BonBon Collection Nail Polish - ella+mila BonBon Collection Nail Polishes are certified by PeTA!Benefits:""7-Free"" products do not contain: Formaldehyde, Toluene, DiButyl Phthalate (DBP), Formaldehyde Resin, Camphor, TPHP, XyleneVeganAnimal cruelty-freeQuick DryChip ResistantMade in the USA - BonBon Collection Nail Polish"

How good is this polish?
Love the packing, but are they long lasting?
Do you have to do multiple layers to achieve a nice color?
Start your review of ella+mila BonBon Collection Nail Polish!
3 months agoSwampscott, MA
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Dulce Amor
This is not my favorite nail polish that I have tried so far. It is the first I have tried of the brand. The color is much much brighter on the nails than in the bottle! It is too watery and streaky for my preferences.
2 months agoRock hill, SC
Review for: Dulce Amor
This is one of the worst formulations and brushes I’ve ever tried! The brush came frayed, it’s very straight, doesn’t taper, and isn’t very flexible! The formula is on the thicker side and bleeds into cuticles easily. This all wouldn’t be as bad if it wasn’t for the $11 price point, I have $5 polishes that have better brush quality and formula. It’s such a shame because the color is gorgeous, but it’s so difficult for me to work with that I just don’t think I’ll use it again. I’ve already tried it twice thinking maybe the first time was just user error, but no second time was just as poor as the first
2 months agoE Fairfield, VT
ella+mila BonBon Collection Nail Polish uploaded by Heather A.
So I cannot find the exact shade that I got which was barely pink. I love the color, it's barely noticeable when it chips since I'm always getting my hands dirty and messing up the nails. It's quick drying and I love the subtle color
3 months agoCollege Park, MD
Review for: Dulce Amor, Midnight in Paris
This is my favorite nail polish branch. This color looks great on my skin tone and is professional enough for work. The brush is the perfect size. It’s worth the price compared to a drug store brand. It also dries super fast!
4 months agoCasco, ME
The colors are beautiful and hold up pretty well to all the work I do. I don’t notice that it stays on super long but then again it doesn’t claim to be a long wear polish. Will be adding more colors to my collection soon!
4 months ago
Review for: Late Night Tart
Can I finish this review later? Supper tired now. Long lasting, hard finish. Cruelty free unlike my last favorite nail polish brand. Reasonably priced at $10. Purchased directly from Ella Mika website. Would recommend.
2 years ago
ella+mila BonBon Collection Nail Polish uploaded by Briana J.
Review for: Pistache
I wanna start this review by saying I absolutely adore the packaging, the color and name of the polish (Pistache), and the good ingredients. The reason I didn't give it a better rating is because for me, the formula isn't very good at all. It's super streaky, almost see through. You have to apply so many coats for it to show up that by the time you're done, you've got yourself a goopy mess. It takes quite awhile to dry completely and the brush isn't very user friendly either, so you definitely need to be careful when applying this nail polish.
a year ago
Review for: Dulce Amor, Pucker Up, Midnight in Paris
I have mixed feelings with this nail polish.  1. I'm very happy that there are not a lot of the yucky toxics as other nail polishes have.  I feel safe when using this on my girls if they want to paint their nails.

2. The price point is decent, and they ship free to the U.S.

3. They have every color you could ever want!

4. The quick dry top coat is AMAZING! It smooths out all of the nail polish if you make a small mistake.

Some negatives:
1. You need a 2-3 coats to achieve the color you are looking for

2. Doesn't seem to last long, even with a base coat and top coat.  I honestly haven't found a lot of nail polishes that too, so I can't complain about that too much.

2. The price point is decent, and they ship free to the U.S.

3. They have every color you could ever want!

Some negatives:
1. You need a 2-3 coats to achieve the color you are looking for

2 years agoPeralta , NM
I received the turquoise color in my boxycharm a while back and to be honest, the formula sucked. I needed like 4 coats for it to look good and it was dry and kind of chunky. The polish also didn't stay on very long. The next day, the color was already chipping off... I wouldn't buy these unless they re formulate them.
2 years agoSan Clemente , CA
Review for: Pucker Up
Such a cute color perfect for the summer. It's kind of pink is sooooooo cute!!!! Easy to apply you have to make sure you apply your base coat to keep it from peeling fast like any other nail polish usually.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...