Ella+Mila

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I use the nail strengthened and it works so well. My nails have gotten weaker over the years of getting gel. I use this as a base coat and my nails feel so long and my manicure lasts so long without chipping too
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
In a Rush — Quick Dry Top Coat is a new addition to my nail polish collection, but I’ve found it to be pretty invaluable. I’ve used dry drops, but thus far, this is the only product I’ve tried that feels like it genuinely dries the polish (and not just the top layer) in record time. As someone who usually does her nails in the evenings, it really helps with preventing sheet creasing or other accidental smudging. I do wish the brush was larger; I feel small brushes make it both harder to apply polish, and gives you more room for user error. It also increases my chance of bubbling, as I put more product on the brush in a bid to decrease the likelihood of streakiness (which then leads to bubbles).
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I have multiple colors and love the longevity and quality of this nail polish. The brush makes it super easy to apply and it dries quickly. The added bonus is it is cruelty free, vegan, and non-toxic (clean).