Ella Bache Radiance Elixir 50ml/1.84oz

by Ella Bache

This essence provides comprehensive skincare Enriched with Eau thentique de Tomate & extract of Lupin Boosts oxygenation stimulates cell renewal & smoothes out skin surface Intensely invigorates & lights up even the dullest skin Leaves skin incredibly brilliant & luminous Perfect to use as an make-up base for exceptionally long wear

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ella Bache Radiance Elixir 50ml/1.84oz!
Kayla S.
Brisbane
Big fan of this product however haven’t tried slot of others so open to new brands and Products
Jade R.
Love the smell! Kept my face feeling fresh all day, my face felt tighter & younger after using this for awhile, is a little on the expensive side but I am willing to pay, because the results are the best I have seen in a long time!
🌙 S.
Adelaide
This product is very transparent. It feels really great but is more for people with oilly skin because for dry skin the next day my skin looks flacky.

Looking for your answer?