Skin CareFacial SkincareElizavecca
- Witch Piggy Hell Pore Control Hyaluronic Acid 97% 50ml 50ml

Elizavecca - Witch Piggy Hell Pore Control Hyaluronic Acid 97% 50ml 50ml

by Elizavecca

Brand from South Korea: Elizavecca. A multi-functional serum tightens enlarged pores and delivers moisture. After washing your face, apply moderate amount and pat for absorption.

Elizavecca - Witch Piggy Hell Pore Control Hyaluronic Acid 97% 50ml 50ml Is it worth buying? What are the results after applying it?
It’s good for oily skin?
Elizavecca - Witch Piggy Hell Pore Control Hyaluronic Acid 97% 50ml 50ml ? Has anyone tried putting this on a sunburn? Does it help more than lotion?
Start your review of Elizavecca - Witch Piggy Hell Pore Control Hyaluronic Acid 97% 50ml 50ml!
Amanda R.
Flint, MI
Elizavecca - Witch Piggy Hell Pore Control Hyaluronic Acid 97% 50ml 50ml uploaded by Amanda R.
I was excited to try this product, as Hell Pore is fairly popular. Upon arrival, the first thing noticed was the adorable packaging. The bottle and dropper are made of a heavy glass, and the serum inside is somewhat thick. It has a slight floral scent to it, but it disappears almost instantly. There are three claims attached to this product - it reduces pore size, reduces the appearance of wrinkles and it moisturises the skin. I've only been using the serum for a relatively short period of time, so I cannot accurately make a statement on wrinkle reduction. However, I can assert that it does in fact dramatically reduce the appearance of pores. The product is slightly stick, but absorbs very quickly into the skin. The pore reduction happens within a few minutes of application. I was even surprised (and amused) to see it attempted to shrink my lip piercing a bit! The third claim did not hold true in my opinion. While skin is much smoother, it doesn't seem to be from more moisture. In fact, this may have left my skin a bit more dehydrated. It even felt slightly tight. Regardless, I'm still pleased with the product. I don't think this is something I would use all over my face, but it will be quite useful in problem areas with enlarged pores. I'll add this to my routine, but with a heavy moisturizer to prevent drying out my skin.
Gabriela D.
West Palm Bch, FL
Elizavecca - Witch Piggy Hell Pore Control Hyaluronic Acid 97% 50ml 50ml uploaded by Gabriela D.
It is my second purchase, I love this product I put 4 drops on my face I use it in my day and night routine, it absorbs very well, it has a pleasant smell, I love using this hyaluronic acid. #Elizavecca
Tamie O.
Citrus hts , CA
My favorite ever! This is priced right, works right. Saw results after about a week and have continued to improve on those results! Hyaluronic avid is a miracle product!
Heide P.
Kissimmee, FL
Elizavecca - Witch Piggy Hell Pore Control Hyaluronic Acid 97% 50ml 50ml uploaded by Heide P.
Este producto me encanta!! Lo utilizo en las noches, su fragancia es agradable, no es grasoso. Lo utilizo en la cara y las manos. Contiene 97% Hyaluronic acid.
April C.
Elizavecca - Witch Piggy Hell Pore Control Hyaluronic Acid 97% 50ml 50ml uploaded by April C.
Witch Piggy Hell Pore Control. The main Ingredient is Hyaluronic acid, which on its own is great. It helps with your skin texture as well a helping your skin stay supple and moisturized. It glides on easily and and smells great, it takes a about a min or so to completely absorb into my skin and after it's nice and soft. While I have not seen a large improvement in my skins texture, my skin has been feeling must more soft and moisturized, in the summer I sweat a lot on my forehead and in turn it makes my forehead very dry. So I been using this under my sunscreen and I've noticed that it feels less dry and so soft as well. I hope that with my continued use that I will see an improvement with the texture of my face as well.
Charity H.
Leon, IA
Elizavecca - Witch Piggy Hell Pore Control Hyaluronic Acid 97% 50ml 50ml uploaded by Charity H.
This a great product for those with dry skin and looking to add a bit more moisture to their skin. I use this during my skincare routine. This product was also an affordable price which helps for those who want something to add to their routine without spending a lot of money. One tip to using it is to male sure you have damp skin, so use it after you wash your face and use toner...that way it pulls in that extra moisture and locks it in. And don't forget your neck as well!
Brigitte B.
Columbus, KS
Elizavecca - Witch Piggy Hell Pore Control Hyaluronic Acid 97% 50ml 50ml uploaded by Brigitte B.
This is the only product that I've ever purchased multiple times or multiple years. Hell pore control is just that. My skin is so amazing and younger looking everytime I use this. Sometimes I can't find it because my teen daughters run off with it. one of my daughters has had so much acne. Since she has started using this her skin has been transformed. I do not know why but it has. She cleanses with a baby wash then applies this.
Casey S.
Lexington, IN
Elizavecca - Witch Piggy Hell Pore Control Hyaluronic Acid 97% 50ml 50ml uploaded by Casey S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this serum! For one the packaging was cute and, I mean what's cuter than a little piggy witch stirring up her brew?? Most of the writing was in Korean but I didn't mind lol. There are so many serums with HA these days and this is one of my favs. Three drops and the directions even tell you to do the finger-tap method instead of rubbing it in. I love how witch piggy products all do specific things for skin too. It did kinda leave my skin a little shiny (typical for serum) so I mainly use at night. 🧙🏻🐷🧪
Victoria S.
Birmingham, AL
Elizavecca - Witch Piggy Hell Pore Control Hyaluronic Acid 97% 50ml 50ml uploaded by Victoria S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I really enjoy this serum! It comes in this cute little bottle with the dropper. It goes on kind of sticky in my opinion, but dries super quick. After using it consistently, I noticed my pores look minimized!
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Elizavecca - Witch Piggy Hell Pore Control Hyaluronic Acid 97% 50ml 50ml uploaded by Diana S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this on March 11th 2019 through Amazon and the price for this size of a serum is amazing. Majority of the time serums and face oils are no more than 1 oz and they can be anywhere from $8 to $40-50+. That's a lot. Considering I hold Korean skin care up on such a pedestal I decided to give it a shot. Plus it was 97% hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid helps with the regeneration of skin cells, fine lines, wrinkles, and dry skin. Even though there is such a high concentration of it in here, I feel like it didn't help with my dry skin at all. It feels like it just sits on top of my dry skin making it dryer. I gave it a 4 star because you get a bang for a buck. I purchased a different elizavecca serum that I will be switching off into instead. In hopes it does tackles my dry skin further. I am 27 and not getting any younger so I'm big on skin care over makeup products. Koreans start anti aging products in their early 20s. I am pretty late to the party then. And it's trial and error to figure out which serum is for me. I have tested other serums before this one. I used to use this twice a day after my toner before my moisturizer, but now I just use this is the mornings. Same steps. Wash face, toner, serum, moisturizer, eye cream, sunscreen. The only thing I'm still missing from my routines are an essence. Nonetheless if you're just getting started in skin care this is a great start since you can and will notice if it helps you or not. What're the 1 oz bottles going to do? Especially if you have to use 2-3 drops. And I pat it into my skin!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Наталия К.
apartment Obolonskiy prospekt
il y a 7 mois
Brigitte B. il y a 4 mois
It is definitely worth buying. Skin texture improved, pores looked tighter, fine lines weren't noticable.
Carye P.
Celebration, FL
il y a un an
Laura H. il y a 8 mois
I have never had a skin reaction to it, but my boyfriend waits until his skin is flipping out to use various products and it almost always backfires. This stuff included. I would recommend it for daily use, not in response to some skin trauma. Stick with aloe instead.
mariam D.
New Castle, DE
il y a un an
Elizavecca - Witch Piggy Hell Pore Control Hyaluronic Acid 97% 50ml 50ml ? Hi guys. Can i know your opinion about this product? Was it helpful?
Kaci F. il y a un an
I love this product! It leaves my face feeling smooth and it really absorbs into my skin without any sticky residue. I can see a difference in my pores after just a few weeks of use. Plus the hyaluronic acid helps with aging!