Skin CareFacial SkincareElizavecca
Elizavecca, Witch Piggy Hell Pore Control Hyaluronic Acid 97%, 50 ml(pack of 6)

Elizavecca, Witch Piggy Hell Pore Control Hyaluronic Acid 97%, 50 ml(pack of 6)

by Elizavecca

A powerful moisturizer for a vibrant skin! Elizavecca Witch Piggy Hell Pore Control Hyaluronic Acid 97% provides moisture to your skin. It features 97% of hyaluronic acid, the substance that exists in human body and it retains moisture from skin's...

Is it good for dry skin?
Start your review of Elizavecca, Witch Piggy Hell Pore Control Hyaluronic Acid 97%, 50 ml(pack of 6)!
Rumissa K.
Wilmington, DE
Elizavecca, Witch Piggy Hell Pore Control Hyaluronic Acid 97%, 50 ml(pack of 6) uploaded by Rumissa K.
which is the best hyaluronic acid for you?the best one for me is elizavecca hyaluronic acid❤️i am using this product almost 3 year and i am really in love with this,moisturizes very well,also prevents little wrinkles and helps skin to have one color,smells so good and fresh❤️
Wendy R.
Pelham, AL
Elizavecca, Witch Piggy Hell Pore Control Hyaluronic Acid 97%, 50 ml(pack of 6) uploaded by Wendy R.
Elizavecca Hyaluronic Acid Serum Review [Product] - @elizavacca_ Elizavecca Hyaluronic Acid Serum 💦 [What it Claims] -97% HA. Hydrates skin. Fights wrinkles. Keeps skin feeling soft. Helps restore damaged skin. 💦 [Texture] - Thick, viscose, clear, gel-like serum. 💦 [Scent] - Peeeee-uuuuu. Perfumy as heck to me. Flowery but not in a good way. 💦 [Performance & Thoughts] - Elizavecca products and my sensitive skin have a rather tenuous relationship as I stated in my last Elizavecca review. This will likely be the last Elizavecca product I will purchase sadly. Even though this claims to be 97% HA which my skin loves, my skin does not love this product. This begs the question, what is in this that bothered my sensitive skin? The only guess I have is that there is fragrance on the CosDNA listing. Although it is near the end of the list, maybe that is it? I’m just guessing, but the morning after using this, I had large, red hives all over my face. The rest of my routine was the same as it had been for the week prior. I had to sport a lovely layer of hydrocortisone cream on my face for three days after using this. 😢. The positives about this serum; it did feel light on the skin and absorbed quickly with no tacky feel. It was also moisturizing. 💦 [Final Thoughts]- No. No. No. my skin hated this serum. I, unfortunately, would not purchase this. 💦 #abcommunity #kbeauty
Rebecca V.
Southgate, KY
I started using this after my bottle from the ordinary ran out. There are very comparable in my opinion. I like to use this after I get out of the shower and the room is all steamy and moist. I do think it helps to keep more moisture in my skin. I have pretty dry skin, so I'll take all the moisture I can get.
Meagan G.
Fremont, OH
I really like this, although I’ve only been using it for two weeks. I bought a single from Amazon for 8 bucks and thought it was a pretty good deal. I have noticed it softens my face immensely at the end of my skincare routine and it helps keep my face looking plump and moisturizer for the entire night. I haven’t noticed reduction in scars or in fine lines quite yet but the plumping effect it has on my skin certainly makes it less noticeable.
Paris T.
Tulsa, OK
I always use his after I wash my face before moisturizer. It’s helped keep my skin hydrated and free of acne. It’s cheap too so that a plus in my book. It kind of feels sticky when you apply it but it eventually soaks into your skin and you don’t feel it at all.
Betty J.
It absorbs very quickly into your skin and there's a visible difference in skin hydration after just a few hours
Alyssa S.
Indianapolis, IN
I haven't noticed any difference using this product but it does feel nice when you put it on. Also it did not make my skin break out or have a reaction.
Ally M.
Pflugerville, TX
It does its job and the price can’t be beat. Using this seemed to make all my products more effective, and my skin has never felt more moisturized. I have no complaints and would definitely recommend this product
Kaci F.
Summerville, SC
Elizavecca, Witch Piggy Hell Pore Control Hyaluronic Acid 97%, 50 ml(pack of 6) uploaded by Kaci F.
This is the first hyaluronic acid serum that didn’t leave my face feeling oily or sticky. This product rubs into your skin leaving it feeling so hydrated and smooth. I did not notice a difference in my pores but the hyaluronic acid has helped with dryness and the fine lines. There is a slight scent to it but it is also the last ingredient in the list of ingredients so there is not that much in the product. Very good product!
Kari S.
Tacoma, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
I've been using this for years. It's a very decent inexpensive Hylarounic Acid serum with the absolutely cutest artwork.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...