Skin CareFacial SkincareElizavecca
White Crow Glacial More Cream 100ml 100ml

Elizavecca White Crow Glacial More Cream 100ml 100ml

by Elizavecca

Brand from South Korea: Elizavecca

I'm in Amsterdam and dont know from where i Can have this product. Any one has an idea, plz?
Start your review of Elizavecca White Crow Glacial More Cream 100ml 100ml!
Council Blfs, IA
Elizavecca White Crow Glacial More Cream 100ml 100ml uploaded by Erinn R.
I absolutely love Elizavecca White Crow Glacial More Cream. It instantly whitens and brightens your skin. It has a light floral/fruit scent that is very pleasant. It leaves your skin feeling soft and hydrated without a heavy, greasy feeling. Perfect for those days when you dont want to go full glam but still want to have radiant skin.
Carol Stream, IL
Elizavecca White Crow Glacial More Cream 100ml 100ml uploaded by Jasmin M.
Sharing my thoughts on the Elizavecca White Crow Glacial More Cream. White crow claims to brighten, moisturize, deeply nurture the skin, and aid with wrinkles. It’s a white cream with jelly custard-like texture. Though it appears to be thick, it’s very lightweight and absorbs quickly. Also, feels a little watery and not at all greasy. The scent is clean, soapy, and quite strong at first, but it dissipates quickly. A little goes a long way-a small amount is enough for whole face and neck. In fact, if you use too much it will leave a bluish-white cast like some sunscreens. It does come with a spatula which is probably the best way to dispense a small amount. After use, my skin looks a little brighter, glowy, semi-matte-slightly dewy but not oily. Though my t-zone was oily after a few hours, which I expect because of my combo skin type. Overall I think this is a nice hydrating cream that offers some brightening. I’d recommend to most skin types-dry skin types can be more liberal (but consider the possible white cast), and oilier types should use very little. I received this product from 08l.com as part the try now free campaign which offers free products for honest review.
Zanesville , OH
Elizavecca White Crow Glacial More Cream 100ml 100ml uploaded by jenny T.
Elizavecca White Crow Glacial More Cream 100ml 100ml uploaded by jenny T.
This is unlike any skincare product I’ve ever used. The texture is soft but it’s also weird. There’s no way I can explain it. It’s supposed to contain diamond 💎 dust and that brightens your skin. It does melt into skin easily .It looks like it would be a thick cream but it not. It’s very thin. I think it would work better if you refrigerator it.
Purchased at: Amazon
The White Crow Glacial cream is fantastic! It has a wonderful smell, a nice texture and is just the right amount of moisture. It is a very thick cream so just a dab will make you feel moisturized and renewed. #Elizavecca #08liter #08L
Dallas, TX
Elizavecca White Crow Glacial More Cream 100ml 100ml uploaded by Sarah M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This has been a great protective layer when I'm outdoors without being too heavy the rest of the day. There is a white cast but that covers my mild rosacea and works like a base makeup on my pale skin. There's a mild scent that goes away quickly. I plan to buy this again. #WinterSkincare #toneupcream #nightcream #rosacea
Idaho Falls, ID
Elizavecca White Crow Glacial More Cream 100ml 100ml uploaded by Casey V.
This cream has an amazing smell. It is thick and fluffy. A little goes a long way. It contains rosemary extract, lavender extract, blueberry extract, and oregano (leaves, flower, and stem). This cream helps reduce wrinkles and whiten the skin. It absorbs quickly leaving my skin soft and smooth. I used it for a couple of days and have noticed that my skin is brighter and smoother.
Swansea
Elizavecca White Crow Glacial More Cream 100ml 100ml uploaded by Sarah-Jane M.
This does contain fragrance, which I don’t mind, but know others might as this can cause irritation to sensitive skin. (This is why only 4*) The product is very thick but a little goes a long way and it really seeps into the skin easily. It does leave a bit of a white cast when first applied. My skin feels super hydrated every time I use it & due to this intense hydration, I like to use this more as my night time moisturiser. When I wake up my skin still feels dewy, plump and silky smooth. There is a lot of product in the container and a spatula is provided which I love! Although I can’t see me finishing the product anytime soon, I will be repurchasing.
Ek village, East kilbride
This is a great thick cream for your last step in your skincare routine. The texture is slightly blamange-like as it wobbles! But it melts into the skin with no issue. A little goes a long way! I will say that if you use too much you'll be left with white streaks like sudocrem on your face lol!