Elizavecca - Red Ginseng Deep Power Ringer Mask Pack 1pc 23ml

by Elizavecca

Brand from South Korea: Elizavecca. A mask sheet features the formula containing Red Ginseng and Deer Antler Velvet essence which combat aging signs such as wrinkles and dull skin tone. It offers rich nutrients and replenishes moisture, restoring skin vitality. How to use: 1. After washing your face, place the sheet on your face. 2. After 15 - 20 minutes, remove the sheet and dab the remaining essence on the face for absorption.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Elizavecca - Red Ginseng Deep Power Ringer Mask Pack 1pc 23ml!
Wendy R.
Pelham, AL
Elizavecca - Red Ginseng Deep Power Ringer Mask Pack 1pc 23ml uploaded by Wendy R.
🧬Product Claims- Leave your skin from the past behind. You will wake up happier every morning. 🧬Product Description-This daily use, facial sheet mask is specially designed for sensitive skin & dry skin. These masks reduce wrinkles while visibly evening skin tone. These masks utilize a hypoallergenic formulation. Use a mask in the evening after cleansing & before a calming treatment. For best results, use two or three times a week. 🧬Product Benefits-This mask is infused with with 10,000 ppm of Panax Ginseng Meristem Cell. It is made of a premium quality Bemliese sheet, which is one of the highest quality fabrics used in making sheet masks. It is extremely light & thin with superior absorbency power. This mask deeply moisturizes, smooths, softens & brightens the skin, leaving skin vibrant & glowing. 🧬About the Product- This mask contains Panax ginseng meristem cell culture conditioned media. Based on its unique science, this ingredient helps the skin become intensely hydrated while firming the look of skin. It also helps soothe sensitive skin. These stem cell face masks are scientifically formulated with powerful, nutrient-rich ingredients to support your skin’s natural ability to produce glowing, vibrant skin. 🧬How to Use- After cleansing, apply toner before applying the mask. Open the pouch, retrieve the mask & apply the mask so that the eye & nose areas are aligned correctly with your face. After leaving on for about 10-20 minutes, remove the mask & gently pat any remaining product until it is fully absorbed into the skin. 🧬My Thoughts 💭- This mask is super saturated with milky-white fluid. It is so soothing & very hydrating. I love cream masks & this mask has a very generous amount of cream essence. In fact there was enough left in the envelope that I was able to use the remainder of the essence to make another mask from a plain cotton mask that I bought on Amazon. This mask has a light citrusy fragrance that is not overpowering or bothersome to my sensitive skin or sensitive nose. As I said this mask is so saturated with essence that it drips; I like it being saturated but I don’t like the dripping. The mask has great adherence, but the fit left a little to be desired. I had to use my trust sheet mask scissors ✂️ to trim the chin area as well as the upper lip to make this fit my face. I was not too bothered by that as I often have to cut sheet masks to make them fit my face. The sheet itself was comfortable to wear once it got warmed up on my face. I’ve been a little bit lazy with my sheet masking lately and this was a good way to start my resolution use up some sheet masks this year. This mask moisturized my skin, giving it a plump, bright look. The appearance of fine lines & wrinkles were improved. The one thing I didn’t like about this mask is that the essence took forever to absorb & it left a sticky finish. Finally, I added some face cream to my skin & that removed the stickiness left by the mask. Overall, I was impressed with the mask & I look forward to fresher looking skin as I use the remainder of these masks. These masks retail for $17.95 on Amazon for 5 masks. They are a little pricey for what I am willing to pay for a sheet mask, but they are very high quality & are quite transformational to my skin. I would definitely consider repurchasing these masks once I have used up some of my stash. #kbeautyaddict #beauty #beautybloggers #kbeautyblog #skincare #skincareroutine #skincarereview #skincareproduct #asianbeauty #productreview #skincareproducts #beautyblog #beautyblogger #koreanskincare #kbeauty #koreanbeauty #abcommunitylove #kbeautyaddict #kbeautyblogger #kbeautylover #kbeautyjunkie #abcommunity
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
Elizavecca - Red Ginseng Deep Power Ringer Mask Pack 1pc 23ml uploaded by Danniel R.
The red ginseng deep mask is designed to provide nourishment and vitality to tired skin. This mask contains 23 ml (0.77 oz) and has a pretty noticeable herbal ginseng scent. This mask contains 23 ml (0.77 oz) and has a pretty noticeable herbal ginseng scent. Recommended use is after washing, use toner, and prep skin. After applying the mask to the skin leave on for 15-20 minutes and then remove. After using, like the other Power Ringer masks, this mask is made of very soft, silky material and it really holds onto essence easily and takes a long time to dry out. This mask has a pretty noticeable herbal ginseng scent. The mask itself feels very hydrating and it’s very nourishing. The mask also fits extremely well and is very comfortable. After removing the mask, my skin felt very smooth and plumped up and it does a good job of soothing redness and toning skin. It’s also pretty nice for people with sensitive skin as it’s very gentle. The effects last a long time, at least 12+ hours. I’d recommend this to anyone with dry skin and/or sensitive skin. What I like: the mask is very hydrating and nourishing, it’s a pretty safe mask for all skin types including dry skin and sensitive skin. The effects are long-lasting and it has a natural, herbal scent. This mask also does a good job of soothing redness and toning the skin. The mask is also very soft and comfortable and holds onto a lot of essence. What I don’t like: nothing really.
Morgan H.
Davenport, WA
I got a whole mix pack of these masks on Amazon and love them all. From the first mask I noticed my skin appeared brighter and my pores were smaller. Over the next couple used my fine lines had decreased. I love these masks.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
I love Elizavecca products! The packaging is always super cute, and I've had great experiences with the Elizavecca products I've tried. I loooove this red ginseng mask. It smells really good, but it is very earthy; if you aren't into that kind of scent, you may want to try one of the other masks. My face felt revitalised after I used this sheet mask; moisturised, tighter, and glowier! I have purchased this one again and again because I love it so much.
Florence W.
Atlanta, GA
I love the smell of this mask. I bought this in a 10 pack for 11 which is great deal. This mask has a thick essence. I liked it because I had enough to put enough for my neck as well. I keep this on for 20 minutes. This was a little tacky because the essence was thick but I enjoyed the cooling effect after and plumping and brightening effect it had!
Dheevena R.
I LOVE Elizavecca among the K-beauty brands. It's definitely one of my favorites and my skin loves it too. The Red Ginseng mask pack is 1 sheet mask and it's very hydrating. I used it before a party and my skin was glowing for the rest of the evening.
Kari S.
Tacoma, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
I'll admit that the packaging image is straight out of a horror movie, but this is an impeccablu good sheet mask. It definitely visibility tones and brightens.
Devan G.
These mask work very well. The packaging is perfect but the mask is a little hard to set. But, I love all things Elizavecca! Makes my face feel hydrated and fresh. Love it!
A.VanRiemsdijk |.
Elizavecca - Red Ginseng Deep Power Ringer Mask Pack 1pc 23ml uploaded by A.VanRiemsdijk |.
Pig images on elizavecca products are only trademarks guys. . . This sheet mask contains vitamins E and various fruit and vegetable extracts to provide an intensive moisturising effect and delivers nutrients to the skin, providing clear and luminous skin. The skin friendly Hydrolized collagen keeps the skin hydrated, improves skin elasticity and wrinkles, and smooth skin texture. . . After the first use, the skin feels smoother, more supple, brighter, but unfortunately does not last long only after use. This mask can be used as an alternative if we need a fresh face immediately in a short time. And unfortunately the benefit of this mask is that there is no English translation behind the packaging. For me it is very difficult. But I am quite satisfied with the results produced by this mask. . Elizavecca - Red Ginseng Deep Power Ringer Mask Pack 1pc 23ml
Jana L.
Vučje
Elizavecca - Red Ginseng Deep Power Ringer Mask Pack 1pc 23ml uploaded by Jana L.
It's okay, not the best Elizavecc mask I've tried, but the quality is good. It contains a lot of serum, so there is plenty of it for the neck as well. Elizavecca - Milk Deep Power Ringer Mask Pack 1pc 23ml Elizavecca - EGF Deep Power Ringer Mask Pack 1pc 23ml Elizavecca - Collagen Deep Power Ringer Mask Pack 1pc 23ml

Looking for your answer?