BY ELIZAVECCA

Brand from South Korea: Elizavecca see more...

Allison H.
I recently received the Elizavecca Vitamin C Ample Mask from 0.8L. This was my first time using a vitamin C mask, so I really didn't know what to expect. The only direction the packaging gives you is to "Take an appropriate amount... after washing, toner and lotion. Apply it on the skin and absorb evenly." So the instructions aren't very helpful.

Upon applying, you will look and feel like you've just encountered Slimer from Ghostbusters. No amount of massaging will get this mask to absorb into your skin, so I ended up washing it off after 20 minutes, like I would any other mask. My skin still felt a bit sticky, so I wouldn't recommend using it before going out.

The mask has a nice warming sensation when you massage it into your skin. It spreads really easily, unlike clay masks.

My skin got extremely dry this winter. After using the Elizavecca Vitamin C Ample Mask for just a few days, I noticed my skin plump up and the flakiness disappeared completely. I also have a few dark spots from cystic acne (for about a year) and they are definitely starting to lighten since I started using this mask. I do have somewhat sensitive skin, but the ascorbic acid didn't irritate my skin at all or cause me to break out.

In my opinion, the mask I received didn't smell like citrus (but did taste like it--hard not to get a bit on your lips). It had a bit of an odd scent that I couldn't identify, but I didn't find it offensive (and most frangrances bother me).

After doing some research, I found that Elizavecca suggests that you can use this product as a sleeping pack, underneath your makeup, or mixed with your makeup. While I'm really happy with the results I've had using this product as a mask, its consistency is way too sticky to use in any other manner.
Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
No thank you. This brand just doesn’t work for me. I received a product from 0.8L and just didn’t do it for me or my skin. I’ll pass. There are better products out there for me.