Elizavecca Milky Piggy Vitamin C 21% Ample Mask 100ml 100ml

by Elizavecca

Brand from South Korea: Elizavecca
Start your review of Elizavecca Milky Piggy Vitamin C 21% Ample Mask 100ml 100ml!
Natalie K.
Glendale , AZ
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Vitamin C 21% Ample Mask 100ml 100ml uploaded by Natalie K.
The Elizavecca Vitamin C Ample mask is for brightening, anti-aging and it warms the skin on contact. In the past i have used a mask that was very similar to texture, ingredients and it also warmed the skin on contact, but it helped with not just brightening, anti-aging but also to remove impurities as well and was to be washed off after about 15 min. ️I then noticed something really confusing, there were two very different directions on how to use this mask. The directions regarding the product when purchased states to apply it and then after 15 to 20 minutes wash off. However, on the box, it came in the directions states for it to be applied and NOT washed off. ️So I decided to try it both ways and figure out which way I liked better. ⭐Test#1The First way to I used it, I applied it not to thick but not thin, and washed it off after about 20 minutes. I didn't notice any immediate results but thought that it would take more than one time of using it to see any results. ⭐Test#2⭐ The second time I used it I Did Not wash it off right away instead I used it as a Sleeping Mask. I applied it at night and then washed it off in the morning. My face was noticeably more even and brighter. I LOVE THIS AS A SLEEPING MASK Tip Apply in quadrants, using small amounts. This makes it easier to massage into the skin almost completely, so any stickiness is about 95% gone! Having sticky residue on your face that sticks to your pillow doesn't make it easy to sleep. Once I learned that, hence my Tip, why should you have to learn the hard way? I love the tips I get about products, so when I find my own I like to pay it forward. I love how as a sleeping mask when I wake up and wash my face, my skin tone immediately is more even, my face looks brighter, hence more awake, and it really does make makeup easier to apply because of my face more even in tone and surface. Try this mask both ways, just because I like it better one way may not mean you do as, well. I think its a trial and error for everyone. To try to make it more of a trial and trial and less error I added the tips I thought would be helpful. Additionally to add I have Sensitive Skin that tends to be on the Oily side. I have had no adverse reactions and am really enjoying this product. I would highly recommend this and am looking to repurchase before this runs out.
Danniel R.
Providence, UT
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Vitamin C 21% Ample Mask 100ml 100ml uploaded by Danniel R.
The Milky Piggy Vitamin C 21% Ample Mask is designed with a heating effect for brighter, more even-toned, and exceptionally radiant skin. It’s recommended for people who suffer from dull skin, uneven texture, and skin tone. This mask contains 100 ml (3.38 oz) and has a slightly sour, citric acid scent. The mask comes with a cute little applicator as do most other Elizavecca products. The mask is a light orange color and starts to heat upon contact with the skin. The mask spreads out really nicely and feels very moisturizing. Once it’s rinsed off, it leaves a brighter and moisturized finish. Recommended use is to take an appropriate amount of the mask after washing skin, toning, and applying lotion. Apply it on the skin and absorb evenly. It can also be gently massaged onto cleansed skin and let it work for 20 minutes. Afterward, rinse off with warm water. After using, firstly, it’s a very pleasant mask to use, the heating function really helps the ingredients to penetrate more easily to moisturize and soothe the skin. It really does help with dullness and uneven skin tone. The mask has a fairly strong citric acid scent and even has a tangy flavor (lol). I do think this might not the best for sensitive skin and the fragrance is also kind of strong. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who needs brighter, less dull skin. What I like: this mask is really effective at brightening my skin as I really have a lot of dullness and I do like how this mask smells. The texture of the mask is also very smooth and it’s deeply moisturizing and nourishing. I also liked how soothing it was to use and the ingredients are really effective. I also appreciate the heating function. What I don’t like: the scent might be an issue for sensitive people and the ingredients could be irritating to very sensitive skin.
Wendy R.
Pelham, AL
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Vitamin C 21% Ample Mask 100ml 100ml uploaded by Wendy R.
🍊Elizavecca Vitamin C Mask is a high potency Vitamin C mask which is recommended for people who suffer from skin dullness, uneven texture and uneven skin tone. It is a home-care product with the same effect as the aesthetic skin care shop products. The 21% Vitamin C formula sinks instantly into the skin to create a smooth base for a seamless makeup application. It is for all skin types. It has powerful brightening and anti-aging properties. This product has no parabens, sulfates, alcohol or silicones. 🍊I do not love most Elizavecca products I have tried, but I love this mask. It has creamy, very sticky texture & a light citrus scent. It makes my skin bright, radiant & soft. It helps to eliminate any dead, dull skin.Vitamin C 250 Mg
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Vitamin C 21% Ample Mask 100ml 100ml uploaded by Jacqueline F.
ELIZAVECCA VITAMIN C 21% AMPLE MASK🐷 Highly enriched with Vitamin C ample Cream it affects your skin adding the vitamin C while moisturizing your face it's absorbed quickly into your face. Its perfect for people suffering from dullness and uneven skin tone Its considered a Home~care product with same effect as an aesthetic skin care shop product. The textures very thick like pudding. It smells sweet with a lemony scent. Apply to your clean skin after washing it massage in a circular motion into your CLEAN skin let sit for 5-20mins depending on your skin type. I loved how I could use the facial brush that was included because of the thickness of this ample Cream. I have used a few other Elizavecca's products and I do love the results so far! It recommends 5-20 mins depending on the skin type it's being applied to. I left mine on for 20 min it didn't bother my eyes or skin. I rinsed it off with warm water as directed. It washed off quite easily and left my face feeling squeeky clean my face felt so soft very smooth and definitely more hydrated!! I definitely recommend Elizavecca's Vitamin C 21% Ample Mask!! Elizavecca Milky Piggy Vitamin C 21% Ample Mask 100ml 100ml
Kate R.
Carmel
I couldn’t figure this product out....but I got it. if you add a slight bit of moisture it absorbs better. It is still tacky. I only use it before bed but it makes it easier to put on. I love how bright my skin is in the morning.
Bria N.
Baton Rouge, LA
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Vitamin C 21% Ample Mask 100ml 100ml uploaded by Bria N.
I really enjoy this product. I know it really isn't advertised as cleaning make up off your face but it does.
After I clean my face off and apply the product and let it sit, I still do wipe my face after.
After doing that I noticed a lot of the make off I thought I had taken off my face was still on there.
This product also leaves my skin feeling really clean after
This product also leaves my skin feeling really clean after
Akai T.
This is a great product to address skin brightening and hyperpigmentation. The instructions are in Korean, so I had to look up the translation. The consistency of the product is thick and gooey. You can compare to slime. The product does a have a spatula for application. It has citrus scent, so there may be perfume. To use the product, cleanse and then apply toner. Use the spatula to apply the product on face and neck. Try to avoid eyes and mouth. Wait 20 to 30 minutes to rinse the product. Once skin has dried continue with usual skin care routine. This product is HIGHLY concentrated. I recommend to do a patch test before applying the application to your face. I left the product on my skin for 30 mins, but 10 minutes may be enough for others. It is also a great lip exfoliant. The citrus acid helps to remove dead skin. The product is a great quick fix to rejuvenate your skin. I recommend using it once a week or every two weeks. Using the product daily may strip your skin natural oils.
Brianna B.
I personally did not like this product. It gives off a burning sensation Seems to be oily
Allison H.
I recently received the Elizavecca Vitamin C Ample Mask from 0.8L. This was my first time using a vitamin C mask, so I really didn't know what to expect. The only direction the packaging gives you is to "Take an appropriate amount... after washing, toner and lotion. Apply it on the skin and absorb evenly." So the instructions aren't very helpful.

Upon applying, you will look and feel like you've just encountered Slimer from Ghostbusters. No amount of massaging will get this mask to absorb into your skin, so I ended up washing it off after 20 minutes, like I would any other mask. My skin still felt a bit sticky, so I wouldn't recommend using it before going out.

The mask has a nice warming sensation when you massage it into your skin. It spreads really easily, unlike clay masks.

My skin got extremely dry this winter. After using the Elizavecca Vitamin C Ample Mask for just a few days, I noticed my skin plump up and the flakiness disappeared completely. I also have a few dark spots from cystic acne (for about a year) and they are definitely starting to lighten since I started using this mask. I do have somewhat sensitive skin, but the ascorbic acid didn't irritate my skin at all or cause me to break out.

In my opinion, the mask I received didn't smell like citrus (but did taste like it--hard not to get a bit on your lips). It had a bit of an odd scent that I couldn't identify, but I didn't find it offensive (and most frangrances bother me).

After doing some research, I found that Elizavecca suggests that you can use this product as a sleeping pack, underneath your makeup, or mixed with your makeup. While I'm really happy with the results I've had using this product as a mask, its consistency is way too sticky to use in any other manner.

Kelly R.
Saint Charles, MO
1,180 reviews
No thank you. This brand just doesn’t work for me. I received a product from 0.8L and just didn’t do it for me or my skin. I’ll pass. There are better products out there for me.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...