BY ELIZAVECCA

Brand from South Korea: Elizavecca see more...

Ambar A.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
This moisturizer does a great a job, but I would recommend this more for people with dry skin. My skin is more on the oily side and I feel like this did not help. Another con would be the smell. It’s very difficult to describe but to me it doesn’t have a very pleasant smell at all. It does however do a good job at moisturizing my skin with no problems in the winter.
Chloe S.
Portland
I use this moisturizer very selectively. It has an extremely pearlescent finish. My method is to only use a little bit and only when I plan on wearing makeup over it- then it’s the perfect way to achieve a dewy look!
Karina D.
Silverdale, WA
This stuff is a godsend! I only gave it 4 stars because it stays slightly tacky feeling. However, the sparkle is great and it is very moisturizing. I put it on my body when I want to look and feel pretty. On my face I cut it with half regular moisturizer because my skin has aged a little and being so shiny is a bit much. Cut in half not only saves an already long lasting product but gives me a lovely glow that is just right for any situation.