Elizavecca Milky Piggy Hydro Gel Bouncy Eye Patch 20pcs 20patches uploaded by Danielle B.

BY ELIZAVECCA

Brand from South Korea: Elizavecca see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Danielle B.
Mc Farland, WI
I got the Milky-Piggy Hydro-gel Bouncy Eye Patch by #Elizavecca from #08L for free in exchange for my honest review!

I love #Elizavecca, it's probably my favorite brand of #kbeauty
products! The packaging is adorable! I love it. The only problem
is it's unreadable because everything is in Korean. I couldn't figure
out how to use these so I just slapped them on my eyes and hoped for the
best, then found out via Amazon that they have to stay on for 2 hours!
Good thing I'm off work today.

They come in a pack
of 20, 10 for each eye, and smell fresh (almost citrusy but not quite).
They are soft and didn't irritate my eyes or skin. From what I
understand, they're supposed to hydrate and help with wrinkles. While
I'm still young and don't have many of those yet, I didn't notice any
difference in tightness, elasticity, or moisture when I took them off,
and judging from the Amazon reviews I saw not a lot of other people did
either.

I've loved every Elizavecca product I've used, but this one just didn't cut it.
Lisa C.
I expected to find the Elizavecca eye patches soaking in gel or serum, as they come in a resealable packet. To my surprise, I only found a plastic case of dry sticker patches and no gel/serum. It was easy to apply the sticker eye patches under my eyes. There was no pain or irritation during the two-hour wait or when peeling off the patches. However, I did not feel or see any difference on the skin beneath my eyes. The fine lines under my eyes were not reduced and my skin did not feel moisturized or revitalized.
Melissa D.
Beverly, OH
These patches come in a small resealable case,but are dry patches. In spite of that,they are very cooling. The patches are easy to peel and apply under the eye,and left no irritation or redness. I was impressed! I've used these several times now,and the product still wows me. I have deep and dark eye circles,and the 2 hour application time was enough to decrease them drastically.