Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsElizavecca
- Milky Piggy Hyaluronic Acid 100% Serum 150ml 150ml

Elizavecca - Milky Piggy Hyaluronic Acid 100% Serum 150ml 150ml

by Elizavecca

Brand from South Korea: Elizavecca. A highly concetrated essence offers moisture to skin to create radiant skin. After using softener/toner, take appropriate amount and gently apply from inside to outside along the skin texture.

What kind of results are you getting with hyaluronic acid? Are you noticing your wrinkles actually diminishing or do you feel it is just a bunch of hype?
From what I've heard, this is a good quality product and quite effective. Someone mentioned they would recommend this for a dry skin type, would this also be any good for oily/combined skin type?
Start your review of Elizavecca - Milky Piggy Hyaluronic Acid 100% Serum 150ml 150ml!
tamari T.
Jersey City, NJ
It's pure sodium hyaluronate and it works amazingly well. It's slightly goopy and you don't need a lot of product for your face. Apply it on damp skin and it will sink in quickly. It hydrates and softens my skin so well and it's affordable too.[product:elizavecca-milky-piggy-hyaluronic-acid-100%-serum-150ml-150ml]
Mayra R.
Puebla
Elizavecca - Milky Piggy Hyaluronic Acid 100% Serum 150ml 150ml uploaded by Mayra R.
La consistencia es buena, el tamaño es perfecto si necesitas un suero que dure mucho tiempo. No tiene olor, lo malo es que no trae gotero y el producto se desperdicia un poco, el empaque es hermoso. Probablemente lo compre de nuevo si al finalizar la botella me termina de convencer.
Astrid V.
Doral, FL
Elizavecca - Milky Piggy Hyaluronic Acid 100% Serum 150ml 150ml uploaded by Astrid V.
For the price is a very good product. In the market are ones more expensive but this is cheap and do the work!! That is hydrated your skin! You only need 2-3 drops to cover all your face so one bottle you will have it forever 😂
Vecky C.
Elizavecca - Milky Piggy Hyaluronic Acid 100% Serum 150ml 150ml uploaded by Vecky C.
My favorite so far and I got two, because you never know when this awesome product gets out of stock. The package is beautiful made in glass, be careful. My skin feels tight and clear and made your face looks great and silky. This acid improve really well your skin I personally recommend this product at night.
Cindy C.
Elizavecca - Milky Piggy Hyaluronic Acid 100% Serum 150ml 150ml uploaded by Cindy C.
It keeps my skin hydrated and absorbs it super fast! I use 2 to 3 drops every night since it provides too much because it is a very liquid gel. It keeps my skin bright and I had no reaction despite having sensitive skin. The best!! [product:elizavecca-milky-piggy-hyaluronic-acid-100%-serum-150ml-150ml]
Shiny G.
Philadelphia, PA
Elizavecca - Milky Piggy Hyaluronic Acid 100% Serum 150ml 150ml uploaded by Shiny G.
MUST have .. Omggg 100 % hyaluronic acid makes my skin glowing and radiant . I have tried a lot of hyaluronic products but this one is best , its a watery like essence consistency and absorb very quickly and gives me a healthy glow , Doesn’t feel oily alot . I mix it with my moisturizer and sometimes I layer it up . This bottle will definitely lasts for 6months as you just need two drops 🙈and for cost 19$ from Walmart and worth very penny
DENISSE A.
Miami , FL
Elizavecca - Milky Piggy Hyaluronic Acid 100% Serum 150ml 150ml uploaded by DENISSE A.
Mi piel se siente realmente bien, sana, hidratada. El precio es excelente. Me gusta el empaque excepto por el aplicador sale mucho producto. Lo demás Perfecto
Liliia T.
Pantin , Seine Saint Denis
Elizavecca - Milky Piggy Hyaluronic Acid 100% Serum 150ml 150ml uploaded by Liliia T.
✅ Hydrate bien ✅ La texture du gel ✅ Rapidement absorbé ✅ Non collant ✅ Economique en consommation ✅ Un grand volume est rentable pour le prix ⛔️ Il n’y a pas de distributeur ⛔️ Montre les pores ⛔️❗️Provoque de légères allergies sur ma peau mixte Pendant très longtemps, je n'ai pas pu comprendre ce qui provoque des allergies. Chaque fois que j'arrête de l'utiliser, la peau est belle. Et c'est très drôle. Car lorsque vous l'appliquez, la peau devrait s'améliorer. Et non l'inverse 🤷🏼‍♀️ Je n’en commanderai plus.
Ever C.
Elizavecca - Milky Piggy Hyaluronic Acid 100% Serum 150ml 150ml uploaded by Ever C.
Somewhat thick texture, but it melts very well on the skin, it has no fragrance so it is good for sensitive skin. Leaves skin soft and moisturized. It is recommended for combination and sensitive skin.
Natalia B.
N Highlands, CA
I really like this serum! My skin has improved after a few uses! Bought from iHerb. Recommend for dry skin!