Elizavecca - Milky Piggy EGF Elastic Retinol Cream 100ml 100ml uploaded by Holly N.

BY ELIZAVECCA

Brand from South Korea: Elizavecca. Offers deep hydration to your skin, and improves on wrinkles. After using essence or serum, dispense appropriate amount to apply over your face. see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
Paige B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this product on Amazon, and I love it. The consistency takes some getting use to. It is a bit sticky feeling but goes in smooth on the skin. There is a light clean scent. The packaging is also super cute! Great product and I will buy again.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the Elizaveeca Milky Piggy EGF Elastic Retinol Cream free from @08l_usa or 0.8liter.com for honest review. The packaging is very playful and it is cute with alot of bright colors like yellow, orange and red. It also has a little piggy! Last night I cleansed and exfoliated my face as usual and then I pulled out this new cream. It is easy to open up and use. It came with a little spatula, but I find that my fingers and hands do a better job. I applied a small amount to my face, neck and upper chest in an upward, patting motion as instructed. A little goes a very long ways. The consistency reminds me of a thin glue or liquid string cheese because it stretches. It feels really nice on the face and you can actually feel it tighten up after a couple of minutes. It has a slight clean scent. This morning my face feels hydrated and plump. I can't believe that they sent me a full size jar that will last me a while. Some people talk about it being messy. I took that in consideration and I didn't have a problem with that. The Elizaveeca moisturizer is supposed to help with wrinkles, skin recover health, energetic skin and increases the vitality. I can already tell that my skin looks better. Check it out! I would definitely recommend this to anyone that wants beautiful or healthy looking skin.

#Elizavecca   #thunderboltcream   #Retinolcream   #wrinkles   #elasticskincream   #08L
Idoia A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The is a very very thick and cream cream. However, that doesn't mean that it doesn't spread easily or absorb rather quickly on the skin. It's a great moisturizer and the perfect last step to a skincare routine, to "lock everything in place". However, if you have oily skin you won't be able to use this in summer or in humid places, or at least I was totally unable to do it: it wouldn't absorb, my skin was sticky even the following after... Maybe if you just cleanse and apply this cream yes but I wouldn't recommend it. I didn't give it 5 stars because their retinol claim is not completely true. it has very little amount of retinol (0,075%) and it's not the appropriate packaging design for it: retinol should be kept in an opaque container, with a dispenser system to ensure no contamination or oxidization. Apart from that, I think this is a good moisturizing cream for dry winters.