BY ELIZAVECCA

Brand from South Korea: Elizavecca. Offers deep hydration to your skin, and improves on wrinkles. After using essence or serum, dispense appropriate amount to apply over your face. see more...

Stephanie S.
I’ve been using this religiously for about a year now. It feels like glue and is pretty sticky to the touch but I promise it goes away and doesn’t leave a residue. I noticed my skin was firmer after about three weeks into using this cream. I would highly recommend it to everyone!
Marnie R.
York, SC
This retinol cream at first is like sticky glue. Once you get past the weirdness, you will find it's a decent product. I use it on my neck and I can't say I see any changes but it does moisturize well. Any retinol products you have to use long term to see any improvement.
PrincessYouOughta (.
🐖This is a review for Elizavecca Milky Piggy EGF Elastic Retinol Cream designed to gently help diminish the appearance of wrinkles, even out elastic skin texture and tone.
🐖I say this every time. I knowww. I love the packaging of all Elizavecca products. Cute little box, a nice opaque plastic container(safe from light exposure) with a twist off top. Inside is another topper with a little spatula. I tossed the topper because I'm just not a fan.
⚡I used this in my night skincare routine after my 2nd cleanse every night for about 2 weeks. If you aren't accustomed to using a retinoid product, I suggest every 3rd night to begin with. Also, use with an spf product during the day.
🛑 Make sure you always patch test just to be safe!!🛑
🐽 Ok. Weird thing. The texture of this product is like school glue. I'm talking Elmer's here. Thick and stringy. So strange. The great part is that is doesn't stay that way once it goes on. It actually absorbs very well.
🐷How would I describe my skin immediately after using?
*Moisturized * A little tighter * A little more glow
While there is an immediate benefit, this type of product really does take a while to do its thing. It will take about 6-8 weeks to get the full anti-aging benefts.
Extremely reasonable for $12.39 on Amazon (Prime Shipping)
👸🏼Would I purchase these again? Probably not but read on...this product I would recommend for those in their late teens and 20's. I am 45 yrs old and I really need a stronger retinoid. HOWEVER, I would use Elizavecca's Gold CF-Nest 97% B-Jo Serum instead.
❤I received this product from 0.8l_usa for a very small fee as part of their TRY NOW Campaign in exchange for my honest review.
🗒Notable Ingredients:
💊Retinol(vitamin A)- In a nut shell, one of the best products for fighting signs of ageing. Most everyone can benefit from retinoids although different strengths may be appropriate for different skin types.
☯️EFG-epidermal growth factor)-This product is regarded as one of the four great youth tonics in traditional Chinese medicine. A polypeptide developed to speed wound recovery, EGF stimulates skin growth at the cellular level. It may also increase collagen production.

🐦Swiftlet Nest Extract-It provides a number of health and beauty benefits including the rejuvenation of epidermal cells to improve the elasticity and complexion of the skin.
Lisa G.
I apply this at night as part of my beauty routine and my skin feels moisturized and firmer when I wake up in the morning. I will add that while regularly using this product to use sunscreen. You should be doing this anyways👍👍
Debbie R.
I use this retinol cream as the last step of my nightly routine. It locks in all the good stuff I've just applied and it shrinks the appearance of my pores! It's a keeper!
Paige B.
I bought this product on Amazon, and I love it. The consistency takes some getting use to. It is a bit sticky feeling but goes in smooth on the skin. There is a light clean scent. The packaging is also super cute! Great product and I will buy again.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
I received the Elizaveeca Milky Piggy EGF Elastic Retinol Cream free from @08l_usa or 0.8liter.com for honest review. The packaging is very playful and it is cute with alot of bright colors like yellow, orange and red. It also has a little piggy! Last night I cleansed and exfoliated my face as usual and then I pulled out this new cream. It is easy to open up and use. It came with a little spatula, but I find that my fingers and hands do a better job. I applied a small amount to my face, neck and upper chest in an upward, patting motion as instructed. A little goes a very long ways. The consistency reminds me of a thin glue or liquid string cheese because it stretches. It feels really nice on the face and you can actually feel it tighten up after a couple of minutes. It has a slight clean scent. This morning my face feels hydrated and plump. I can't believe that they sent me a full size jar that will last me a while. Some people talk about it being messy. I took that in consideration and I didn't have a problem with that. The Elizaveeca moisturizer is supposed to help with wrinkles, skin recover health, energetic skin and increases the vitality. I can already tell that my skin looks better. Check it out! I would definitely recommend this to anyone that wants beautiful or healthy looking skin.

#Elizavecca   #thunderboltcream   #Retinolcream   #wrinkles   #elasticskincream   #08L
Melissa D.
Beverly, OH
I love Elizavecca products,and this cream is no different. The texture is thick,but it goes on soft and smooth,and a little goes a long way. It absorbs quickly without any gross residue feelings behind.
Tamie O.
Citrus Hts, CA
Just started using it. The texture is gluey but feels fine when it’s on. Saw results right away. I’m hoping that this will replace my old retinol cream! I bought it on Amazon!
Sarah Y.
The only reason I k ocked off a star is the texture. I have a thing about textures though. Its very elastic and thick, like others have suggested, similar to glue. It absorbs well and has an extremely mild, clean scent. My skin definitely feels firmer and well moisturized when I use this in my nightly routine.