Hair CareHair ProductsHair TreatmentsElizavecca
Milky Piggy Collagen Ceramide Coating Protein Treatment 100ml 100ml

Elizavecca Milky Piggy Collagen Ceramide Coating Protein Treatment 100ml 100ml

by Elizavecca

Brand from South Korea: Elizavecca

Elizavecca Milky Piggy Collagen Ceramide Coating Protein Treatment 100ml 100ml HHave you ever tried this product? I saw a review that’s really good sand compared with olaplex
What are the benefits of using this product? I have bleached blonde hair will it help it get healthy again?
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Collagen Ceramide Coating Protein Treatment 100ml 100ml I’ve got majorly bleach hair , it’s also thin and curly😬! Will this help!?
Start your review of Elizavecca Milky Piggy Collagen Ceramide Coating Protein Treatment 100ml 100ml!
Dianne S.
Orangeburg, NY
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Collagen Ceramide Coating Protein Treatment 100ml 100ml uploaded by Dianne S.
Purchased at: Amazon
I purchased this K-Beauty hair care product on Amazon as an alternative for Olaplex 3 due to the almost 20,000 five star reviews and cost with prime delivery of only $6.99. It’s a rich, deep repairing treatment mask for damaged and/or over processed hair of all types and textures. It contains pig collagen, ceramide 3, allantoin and soy protein extract among other goodies. It’s also safe for color treated hair. You shampoo then towel dry your hair (DO NOT USE CONDITIONER) and apply this product. Cover with a shower cap and wait 30-60 minutes. Rinse and you will have the softest hair ever while it works to repair your tresses.
angelica G.
Ocean Grove, NJ
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Collagen Ceramide Coating Protein Treatment 100ml 100ml uploaded by angelica G.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this stuff so much. Before this, I was using Olaplex No. 3 once weekly for months & after just one use this did more than that stuff ever did! My hair is so smooth, any frizziness I had is completely gone & it just looks all around healthier! This is also only $8!!!
James F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Collagen Ceramide Coating Protein Treatment 100ml 100ml uploaded by James F.
This collagen ceramide treatment leaves my hair with a nice shiny coating, while it works to rebuild hair proteins . It’s perfect for someone like me who bleaches and colors their hair and needs to put in some serious work to keep up with the health of their hair . I recommend this to anyone who notices weak brittle hair and hasn’t found a remedy (hint this is the remedy) . Use in tangent with a hair oil and your hair will be looking so healthy .
Erin R.
Killeen, TX
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Collagen Ceramide Coating Protein Treatment 100ml 100ml uploaded by Erin R.
Purchased at: Amazon
i LOVE this mask. I read that it was a dupe for Olaplex and for 8$ I can totally vouch for it. After only two uses it made my bleached and damaged hair silky. Also smells really nice.
Jordan M.
Manteno, IL
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Collagen Ceramide Coating Protein Treatment 100ml 100ml uploaded by Jordan M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I bought this because I heard it was a dupe for olaplex, I was pleasantly surprised how great it made my hair feel after bleaching it! It was sooooo cheap on Amazon and it's definitely a purchase that will be made again!
Anna S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Collagen Ceramide Coating Protein Treatment 100ml 100ml uploaded by Anna S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is magic right here! I changed my hair color from deep black to blonde and damaged it drastically. I used olaplex, oils to help it and it was ok, but still I wish my hair was more alive and I really want to grow my length back, but it is very hard with that kind of damaged hair. When I tried this stuff, I felt in love with my hair again! It was soft and nice, not frizzy and looked so much nicer! I changed my mind to cut it again! You should try it if you want to bring second life to your damaged hair!!!
amanda K.
Fairfield, CA
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Collagen Ceramide Coating Protein Treatment 100ml 100ml uploaded by amanda K.
Purchased at: Amazon
My hair has never been as smooth as it is right now! Ateast not from any products you can use at home. I would compare the results to Olaplex. I have fine, knot-prone hair and this is a game changer for me. Packaging is super cute as you open the hair of the cartoon person gets longer and longer.
Ankita R.
Sacramento, CA
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Collagen Ceramide Coating Protein Treatment 100ml 100ml uploaded by Ankita R.
I just love this product. It smells soothing. It nourishes hair right after the wash. It keeps my hair frizz free. Comes with good packaging. Quantity is less but my hair loves it. I have been using it for 6 months and I can't get over it.
magaly L.
Las Vegas, NV
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Collagen Ceramide Coating Protein Treatment 100ml 100ml uploaded by magaly L.
This product is incredible, it left my hair very soft I could not believe it my hair is quite long and it was very dry from the dryer and the hair straightener. It is a good choice and a good price for the product.
Nichole F.
Monroe, NC
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Collagen Ceramide Coating Protein Treatment 100ml 100ml uploaded by Nichole F.
Purchased at: Amazon
I am speechless about this product! Seeing it on a TickTock made me buy it, in 38 years and going to cosmetology school I have never seen a hair product do what this does to mine!!! Never ending shininess easy to put on your hair smells wonderful and again can’t give this enough complements!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Fernanda B.
leah M.
Payson, AZ
il y a 6 mois
magaly L. il y a 6 mois
Yes, the product is really good, will help you a lot.