BY ELIZAVECCA

• Does this irritate sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this work? Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I have cystic acne and sensitive skin. This didn't make my skin red or irritated. This mask is not only fun but it really does work. My skin was super baby soft and my skin was evened out some. It really is a great mask. Now it does REALLY bubble so if you don't like a tickling feeling on your face this may not be the right choice. But no this isn't irritating or will cause redness. You are also getting 2 in 1. You have the bubbly mask and then you have the cleanser. Once the mask bubbles you rub the mask in, which gets really down into the pores and cleanses them out. " in 41 reviews
Ellen M.
I've been using this mask for the last six months on and off. It is very gentle on my sensitive skin but I can feel it bubbling away and can feel my skin feeling cleaner. Once I remove it my skin is very soft to the touch. You have to be very careful and not leave it open for a long time because it will start bubbling and the mask will get ruined. Package is nice, it has a protective cap inside which also holds the applicator so you never have to stick your finger in the actual product to apply it. I leave it for 10 minutes and I use it once a week. It does has a smell to it but it doesnt bother me at all.
Kristen M.
I don’t think this does anything for my face but it is SO fun to use with friends. It bubbles so much and it’s really funny to see the results. After it bubbles you can rub it into your skin and it’ll rebubble. I bought this off of amazon and the only negative thing is that it came with the packaging already so messy. It’s also pretty itchy on my face when it starts to bubble and is sort of hard to take off.
Kayla O.
Georgetown, KY
This is one of my favorite K-beauty products. It goes on as a clay mask but then the oxygen activated it causing it to bubble. Once the entire mask has bubbled up you just rub in a wash off. This mask does wonder on my pores and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. It’s also fun while doing it watching the mask bubble up. I definitely recommend this mask!
Yulia K.
Wilmington, DE
My skin is normal now, sometimes something can jump out, somewhere there are black dots, but basically no big problems. I use the mask about 2 times a week. It gently cleanses, does not dry the skin, does not cause allergies / irritations, and the procedure itself is quite pleasant :) Bubbling, it starts almost immediately, and gradually increases to some indecent size. Can I say that the mask works wonders? No. But it cleans decently, the skin after application is divinely smooth, the pores are pulled together, the face looks refreshed.
Teresa I.
Los Angeles, CA
This weird concoction works! A lil messy but you can feel the tingle as the charcoal mask starts to bubble up. My skin felt smooth and my pores looked minimized especially around my nose. So glad I bought it. Will have to buy more!
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
This is so good. Its smells good and it leaves your skin super moist and soft. I enjoy using it necause it bubbles and it makes it fun, but the most imlortant thing that is rrally good for all skin types elizavecca-milky-piggy-carbonated-bubble-clay-mask-20
Kriti G.
Alexandra Hills

Some days you want a
nice sheet mask that you can fall asleep under but other days you want your
face to look like a fluffy cloud and this mask does just that. I've seen this
mask all over social media and I was tempted to purchase it many a times but stingy
me didn't want to spend the extra five dollars on shipping. I however was
pleasantly surprised when I found it at a W Cosmetics store in Garden City
which not only sells a crazy amount of face masks but other 'K Beauty' products
that I have run out of since coming back from China.

Clay has always been
an excellent choice when it comes to taking care of our skin, it has
anti-inflammatory agents, healing properties and the ability to absorb excess
oils and dirt from our skin. The downside though is that clay masks can often
be very tough on the skin and sometimes leave you worse for wear. This is where
the carbonated bubble clay mask comes in handy as unlike others I have tried it
stays a soft and light texture through the whole masking process.

Packaging:
A twist seal tub with a spatula that helps you apply the mask. There is also an
inner plastic lid that prevents air from getting in and activating the mask.

Smell:
No distinct smell, which is preferable considering how close it gets to your
nostrils.

Instructions:
Apply on unwashed face, wait five minutes while it bubbles and then rub the
mask in. Now this is where it gets tricky, as you try to wash the mask off it
will continue to foam so my recommendation is do the mask before you jump in
the shower, it'll be easier to wash off and your skin will feel refreshed and
soft.

This mask is by far
my favourite purely because of the quirkiness to it. It is important to note
not to get it too close to the eyes, mouth and nostrils as it does expand and
can cause irritations in these areas.

Damibel R.
I love Korean cosmetics, the have a lot innovative products and this is one of those. I received for Christmas and I loved so much! Is easy to use, so cute and really works!

Pros: easy use, nice smell, work so well, affordable, deep clean, great for almost all types of skin, so funny to use

Cons: may be harsh that sensitive skin, some people may don't like it because tickle a bit
Courtney M.
Stuff is amazing and so much fun! The bubbling concept is great. Smells amazing, feels refreshing, and left my face feeling very clean with no weird film. Highly recommend just because it's so much fun! It's just a plus that it's actually a good face mask!
Angela R.
Burlngtn Twp, NJ
By far the most interesting and fabulous mask I have ever tried. Since trying this product I can't get enough of it and ordered quite a few more to stock up.

On a personal note my pores are quite enlarged and have been suffering from excessive oiliness in my T-zone area. After using the Elizavecca carbonated bubble clay mask I have noticed the difference right away. The oiliness have decreased and my pores feels a lot tighter. Totally in love how it foams up to after a good lather.

Would I recommend this product? Absolutely. I swear by its effectiveness and I am sure those who will try will fall in love with this product too!
Rachel R.
Columbus, OH
Does this tingle while using, and does it leave your skin feeling tight or dry?
Lucy S.
Where can I put purchase this?
RAYANN B.
Buena Park, CA
Is it safe to use more then once a week ?
claudia m.
Has anyone tried this? Can you find it in a store or only online? I really really want to try this..
Aidee S.
Whittier , CA
I've been wanting to try this. Is it worth buying it?