BY ELIZAVECCA

• Does this work? Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask2 Answers
  • Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask is this stuff ...3 Answers
Nitachalee I.
One star is a lot for this god awful product. It does NOTHING and I believe people hype this up way to much because it bubbles on their face. This actually burnt my face and was left with nasty scabbing. I will never purchase this again.
Cleopatra E.
Montreal
An absolute must try for face mask addicts! This instantly became one of my favourite masks the first time I tried it. It has the strong  power of charcoal, and the ultimate cleansing mechanism -- BUBBLES! The mask goes on like any other thick milk-like mask, but then after applying it evenly and moving it around your face, it starts to thicken into little bubbles. The bubbles continue to get bigger for aprox. 5 minutes until they are filled with air. It really cleans out your pores well, and is super inexpensive. It a good ocassinoal mask to detox your pores! Would recommend to anyone!
Melissa T.
i really like the idea of a bubbling mask but it felt like i put seltzer on my face and it made me want to itch. Despite putting a thin layer on, post bubbles the mask was very thick and a bit difficult to wash off. Overall, i enjoyed the mask as it was something new and unusual but didn’t see results that warrant repurchasing.
Kait H.
It’s fun simply because of the concept of a mask that puffs up while you wear I️t but I️m not sure I️t actually does anything
Anahi F.
Tyler, TX
Make sure you cover this properly or it will begin to bubble in the container itself. Love this product! It will make your face feel itchy but that’s the thing actually going to work. I don’t think it has a strong smell but I’m not super picky when it comes to scent
Rachel D.
I really enjoyed this product! It was fun and different. I felt a difference in my skin smoothness and appearance. The only downside is the carbonation in the mask went bad quickly. You cannot keep this product for very long.
Aubrey A.
I really enjoy using this mask! Once it’s applied, the mask tingles and tickles, as it changes texture and foams up. After washing off this product leaves skin feeling super clean and soft. It’s a quick, fun, and effective mask that smells delightfully fresh. You won’t regret it.
Kayla O.
Georgetown, KY
This is one of my favorite K-beauty products. It goes on as a clay mask but then the oxygen activated it causing it to bubble. Once the entire mask has bubbled up you just rub in a wash off. This mask does wonder on my pores and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. It’s also fun while doing it watching the mask bubble up. I definitely recommend this mask!
This clay face mask is so different from the others because it bubbles up like crazy.It is nothing like i have ever seen before.It smells pretty good but you have to apply it quick orals it will go to waste but it leaves th skin feeling very clean!!
Delilah S.
I would have to say that this mask was really fun to try out with my sister... it tickles your face as it bubbles up a TON (the longer you leave it on). The only downfalls would have to be the smell and it doesn’t really leave your face looking/feeling any different. Not sure I would purchase again.
Rachel R.
Columbus, OH
Does this tingle while using, and does it leave your skin feeling tight or dry?
Lucy S.
Where can I put purchase this?
RAYANN B.
Buena Park, CA
Is it safe to use more then once a week ?
Aidee S.
Whittier , CA
I've been wanting to try this. Is it worth buying it?
claudia m.
Has anyone tried this? Can you find it in a store or only online? I really really want to try this..