BY ELIZAVECCA

• Does this irritate sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this work? Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I have cystic acne and sensitive skin. This didn't make my skin red or irritated. This mask is not only fun but it really does work. My skin was super baby soft and my skin was evened out some. It really is a great mask. Now it does REALLY bubble so if you don't like a tickling feeling on your face this may not be the right choice. But no this isn't irritating or will cause redness. You are also getting 2 in 1. You have the bubbly mask and then you have the cleanser. Once the mask bubbles you rub the mask in, which gets really down into the pores and cleanses them out. " in 41 reviews
Gabrielle D.
This is such a fun mask that actually works! I think it’s so fun to use and just see how it evolves on your face! I like it because it is effective and gentle on my acne prone skin. It’s a good price for the size and I love how different and innovative it is! I will definitely purchase it when I run out!
Hillary N.
St Marys, PA
Fun mask to play around with because once you put it on it bubbles up. I didn’t see any difference in my skin with using the product. It just seemed more of a mask to play around with.
Karina H.
Brighton, ON
This mask didn't work for me. I didn't find that it bubbled like it was advertised and after a few weeks it had an awful smell to it.
Nicole P.
carson
I loved this mask!!! So fun. Goes on like a normal clay mask and within seconds I could feel the bubbles tingling my skin. More of a tickle. The mask bubbles up!!! I loved it
Abby B.
Charlottesvle, VA
This mask feels bizarre in a good way and it super fun to use - imagine a cloud growing off your face. It is a little difficult to get off and I’ve found it to be somewhat drying which is typical for clay products. One con is that it did not last very long in the container and lost bubblyness.
Morgan R.
Atlanta, GA
I really love this product on my sensitive acne prone skin! It’s detoxifying enough that I can tell a serious difference in my skin, but not irritating in the slightest! Plus the bubbles make for a funny masking experience
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
Love this mask! The bubble sensation is really cool and it feels like it’s working. My face feels great after as well. I don’t feel like it’s harsh in anyway and think it’s for all skin types. I would recommend.
Nika K.
8290
I love this mask. It's so much fun. When the bubbles starts appearing it feels funny but you get use to it. And when the bubbles appear it's the most amazing and it's so much fun i love it. After you take it of your skin feels soft. I would recommend it to you i promise you will have fun with it
Amber A.
I don’t know if I got a bad batch but it didn’t bubble up at all and it’s consistency is watery and won’t stay on my skin. I ordered a new container so hopefully this next one will work so I can give a proper review.
kimmy s.
Ojai, CA
This face mask is so fun to use! I saw it all over the internet and decided to try. The bubbles start and tickle your face like crazy with a tingling popping sensation. The mask gets puffier and puffier until you wash it off. I have never felt like my skin was cleaner after a face mask than when using this.
Rachel R.
Columbus, OH
Does this tingle while using, and does it leave your skin feeling tight or dry?
Lucy S.
Where can I put purchase this?
RAYANN B.
Buena Park, CA
Is it safe to use more then once a week ?
claudia m.
Has anyone tried this? Can you find it in a store or only online? I really really want to try this..
Aidee S.
Whittier , CA
I've been wanting to try this. Is it worth buying it?