BY ELIZAVECCA

• Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask is this stuff ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This mask is super fun! It bubbles after it's applied to get deep down into your pores and bring built up sebum/dirt to the surface. I tried this mask quite awhile ago (with less than stellar results), but I decided to give this one another chance because I think I may have left it on too long the first time. As it turns out, the 15 minutes I left it on before was entirely too much for my skin; this time around I applied a thin layer and left it on my skin for about 5-7 minutes, and it washed off so much easier and made my skin look clean, clear, and soft instead of stripped and dry. Turns out, I just left it on too long! I can understand why everyone raves about this now; it left my skin feeling incredibly soft and smooth. I honestly went from hating this product to putting it on my repurchase list, which rarely happens. Definitely one of the best clay masks I've tried to date!
Zhanna K.
East Hanover, NJ
Love-love-love! First of all it whitens my face it makes my skin cleaner and what I love most the PROCESS! It's such a fun to apply it. On my pic you can see 3 steps: apply (wait for 15-20 mins) - when you face are in bubbles pat it to your face, wait 10 mins more - wash it off. It's a bit difficult to wash it off but it's worth it-) P.S. on the 4th pic I used skinfood strawberry wash off mask  Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask
Delmy B.
This is the best mask that I used At first it is a little strange to use it there is a little bit of itching or discomfort when in
Start to make the bubble that is when it is really working I love it
When I wash my face I stay on the face clean and the difference is that there is no fat
Is very good because clean definitely this is the best I love it has a good price has enough product surpassing that is very good and you would always use it
Danielle R.
Austin, TX
This summer, I have been looked for a facial mask that will help clean my pores out more thoroughly and bought the Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask through Memebox. This beauty mask had received great reviews so I thought I would give it a try.

During the summer, I sweat a lot so I really needed something that would clear the gunk of my pores. If I am not diligent, I get really clogged pores on my nose and cheek area that leaves my skin looking real dirty and “rough”.

This mask is a carbonated mud mask that removes black head and the carbonation causes the bubble to foam up as you massage it on your skin. It does create a soft tingling feeling and kind of makes the product really fun to use, at least for me. I love products that have some charm or cool feature so this mud mask has been really fun to try! It bubbled so fast that I did not manage to get a good picture of the mask on my face, haha !

One reservation I had about using a mud mask is they can be fairly drying but I was pleasantly surprised that my skin did not have a dried out feeling after using this mask. It can get a bit messy if you’re not careful but it does come with a little scoop inside the lid that makes it easier to apply.

Not only was it easy to use but a little really goes a long way with this product and I only apply it once or twice throughout the week, depending on how my skin looks.

Just as its name suggest, it’s a very smooth, milky texture and leaves a bit of silky feel behind.

This mask does not tighten like most clay masks; it just kinda ‘dries’ similar to how a cleanser would and since you apply for a fairly short time, I don’t see it causing any dry skin. My skin actually feels a little moisturizer after I’m done.

This is the first facial I’ve used that has removed gunk from my pores and left my skin feeling completely smooth.
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
I absolutely love this mask! After using it, my face always feel soft and silky smooth! I always feel like the grime and dirt has been completely lifted off my face! One of my favorite face masks to use for sure. It's actually pretty cool, 'cause initially when you apply the mask, it appears to be a normal clay mask. Once it starts carbonating, it will slowly start to foam up! It's actually a weird tickling sensation; not really sure if I like the tickling sensation cause it gets a little itchy sometimes and you really have no choice but to not touch it.

Luckily, you only need to keep this face mask on 5 minutes. If you want it to work more, you can rub the mask in one more time after it foams.

When it's time to wash it off, it's actually kind of difficult cause the mask itself will continue to foam. Don't worry! When you finally rinsed all of it off, your skin will feel terrific!

Remember to cap the jar as soon as possible though, because you don't want it to carbonate inside the jar. Also, I love the tiny spatula that it comes with cause it really eases the application process.
Luna G.
Milwaukie, OR
So this mask is super fun. It's entertaining. You're supposed to use this on a clean face and leave it on for about 5 minutes. I've found that it burns and irritates me when I use it on freshly washed skin. So I use this before I wash my face and it works perfectly. When you first scoop it out and apply it, it has this weird pudding/jelly/bouncy texture. It starts foaming pretty quickly as you're applying it. It does come with a little spatula for application but I find it easier to use a brush for applying it. It allows me to apply less product. Don't apply too much, especially around your nose. The more product you use the more it foams up and well it can go up your nose. haha I use a thin layer and it foams up really well. Once the 5 minutes is up you massage it into your face and it turns into this thick kind of velvety texture. It's a bit hard to wash off, especially if you pack it on. After I massage it in for a minute I either hop in the show to wash it off and then cleanse my face with my regular cleanser or I use a wet wash cloth to get it off. It cleans pretty well on its own, but sometimes I just feel like I need to use my regular cleanser. It's supposed to cleanse, exfoliate and unclog pores. I'd say it does a pretty good job of cleansing and exfoliating. I don't see much of a difference in my pores, but to be honest I don't really expect to. Clay masks generally don't change the appearance of my pores. It is a bit drying so be aware of that if you have dry or dehydrated skin. Overall I will be repurchasing this when I run out. It's decent, but super fun. Even my daughter has fun with it once in awhile.
Michelle B.
Burbank, CA
This mask not only is fun to use is smooths the skin and is a great gentle exfoliator. I've recommended it to the most sensitive skins and the love it! I ordered it online via Amazon. Just don't swallow any, I was coughing for hours. Be careful in application around mouth & nostrils. Don't apply a lot there. See swallow, comment.
Kari V.
Potosi, MO
This mask is pretty great! In my experience with the mask, it's pretty messy and doesn't wash off very easily, BUT it's super fun and does leave my skin feeling soft and clean! The first time I applied the mask I used the little spatula tool it comes with and applied probably too much product. The mask bubbled as expected, and I was able to massage it into my skin before rinsing, but it took quite a long time, using a wash cloth and warm water, to remove all the mask. It really sticks to the skin and feels like it's going to be there forever! The second time I applied it I applied a much thinner coat, but in hindsight it was TOO thin. The product still bubbled up nicely, but when I tried to rub it into my skin before rinsing it was dried out feeling and wouldn't spread. Even so, it was still really difficult to remove. And again, my skin looked and felt beautiful after. The third time I put a medium amount and, while I still had a heck of a time removing it, I was able to massage the product into my skin. Oh, and the bubbles inevitably end up in your eyes and nose, which is really, really irritating. I still LOVE this mask, but in the future I will only apply it before a shower. I am guessing it will be WAY easier to remove in the shower than at the skink!
Erin D.
Springfield, IL
I purchased the Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Mask and when my munchkin saw the cute package and heard the word bubble, she insisted she get to try it too.

After use, my skin had that freshly cleansed “tight” feeling. I did not put on any of my normal moisturizers after use as I wanted to see what it would do. I had no reactions and neither did the munchkin.

It was very fun to use. The clay cools your face when you apply it, and the bubbling starts very quickly (make sure the top gets back on securely, it will start to bubble in the jar). Then it starts to tickle and itch because there are tiny bubbles forming and popping all over your face.

After 5 minutes of bubbling, you massage the product in. The bubbling WILL NOT stop. every time you stop rubbing, new bubbles will form.

It isn't easy to wash off. I suggest a pore brush or shower. I like that though, it makes it feel like I can't possibly wash off all the goodness by over rinsing. It works up a really nice lather.
Carrie V.
Mineral Point, MO
This has been a great cleansing mask for myself. Love how it bubbles and tingles while on your face. Seems to take less time to do this makes than some and well this one is so much fun.
Don't forget to put the lid back on. Exposing it to air will make contents in jar bubble.
Rachel R.
Columbus, OH
Does this tingle while using, and does it leave your skin feeling tight or dry?
Lucy S.
Where can I put purchase this?
RAYANN B.
Buena Park, CA
Is it safe to use more then once a week ?
Aidee S.
Whittier , CA
I've been wanting to try this. Is it worth buying it?
claudia m.
Has anyone tried this? Can you find it in a store or only online? I really really want to try this..