BY ELIZAVECCA

• Does this irritate sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this work? Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I have cystic acne and sensitive skin. This didn't make my skin red or irritated. This mask is not only fun but it really does work. My skin was super baby soft and my skin was evened out some. It really is a great mask. Now it does REALLY bubble so if you don't like a tickling feeling on your face this may not be the right choice. But no this isn't irritating or will cause redness. You are also getting 2 in 1. You have the bubbly mask and then you have the cleanser. Once the mask bubbles you rub the mask in, which gets really down into the pores and cleanses them out. " in 41 reviews
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This mask is super fun! It bubbles after it's applied to get deep down into your pores and bring built up sebum/dirt to the surface. I tried this mask quite awhile ago (with less than stellar results), but I decided to give this one another chance because I think I may have left it on too long the first time. As it turns out, the 15 minutes I left it on before was entirely too much for my skin; this time around I applied a thin layer and left it on my skin for about 5-7 minutes, and it washed off so much easier and made my skin look clean, clear, and soft instead of stripped and dry. Turns out, I just left it on too long! I can understand why everyone raves about this now; it left my skin feeling incredibly soft and smooth. I honestly went from hating this product to putting it on my repurchase list, which rarely happens. Definitely one of the best clay masks I've tried to date!
Zhanna K.
New Castle, DE
Love-love-love! First of all it whitens my face it makes my skin cleaner and what I love most the PROCESS! It's such a fun to apply it. On my pic you can see 3 steps: apply (wait for 15-20 mins) - when you face are in bubbles pat it to your face, wait 10 mins more - wash it off. It's a bit difficult to wash it off but it's worth it-) P.S. on the 4th pic I used skinfood strawberry wash off mask  Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask
Jia E.
Alhambra, CA
I'm defo a mask person and have tried many types in the market. This is by far one of the most effective masks I've ever used. The result shows instantly right after it's being washed off, super smooth!! And I usually buy it on Amazon, since it's included on Prime! You can also try memebox if you're interested!
Taylor C.
Fountain, CO
This is such a fun mask and probably one of my favorite things in my skincare collection!

The packaging is very cute, but practical. When opened, there's a plastic lid that helps seal the product, and a mini spatula so you don't need to dip your fingers in (yesss.)

I try to only use this mask once a week, mostly if my skin feels super grimy and sweaty after a long day. My skin feels super soft and squeaky clean after use, and all of the icky stuff seems to leave my pores. If I have any small breakouts, I'll also use this as a little spot treatment.

I would absolutely recommend this to everybody!
Kaylee S.
Regina, SK
Such a silly looking mask! Lots of fun to do with other friends/family and makes your skin feel great afterwards!
Adeola O.
Dolton, IL
I just received this product a couple of day ago from meme box and I like it it leaves my face feeling soft and refresh ... I love when it bubbles up
Ashley G.
South Windsor, CT
This is my favorite mask in the world! It makes my face so firm. It is super effective and for the price is absolutely fantastic. This product is an A+ in my book!
Jan a.
I buy this mask for my teen and I use it my self. Is bubbly and application is fun. Stings a little or so I felt I think it was more the bubbly dragging the impurities out of my skin, cause as I rinsed there was no irritation at all, and my skin looked amazingly smooth and clean. For the price and the many applications you can use this I find it amazingly good price. For application it comes with a spatula. Recommendable for young people to introduce them and start with their clinging regimen.
Delmy B.
This is the best mask that I used At first it is a little strange to use it there is a little bit of itching or discomfort when in
Start to make the bubble that is when it is really working I love it
When I wash my face I stay on the face clean and the difference is that there is no fat
Is very good because clean definitely this is the best I love it has a good price has enough product surpassing that is very good and you would always use it
Danielle R.
Austin, TX
This summer, I have been looked for a facial mask that will help clean my pores out more thoroughly and bought the Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask through Memebox. This beauty mask had received great reviews so I thought I would give it a try.

During the summer, I sweat a lot so I really needed something that would clear the gunk of my pores. If I am not diligent, I get really clogged pores on my nose and cheek area that leaves my skin looking real dirty and “rough”.

This mask is a carbonated mud mask that removes black head and the carbonation causes the bubble to foam up as you massage it on your skin. It does create a soft tingling feeling and kind of makes the product really fun to use, at least for me. I love products that have some charm or cool feature so this mud mask has been really fun to try! It bubbled so fast that I did not manage to get a good picture of the mask on my face, haha !

One reservation I had about using a mud mask is they can be fairly drying but I was pleasantly surprised that my skin did not have a dried out feeling after using this mask. It can get a bit messy if you’re not careful but it does come with a little scoop inside the lid that makes it easier to apply.

Not only was it easy to use but a little really goes a long way with this product and I only apply it once or twice throughout the week, depending on how my skin looks.

Just as its name suggest, it’s a very smooth, milky texture and leaves a bit of silky feel behind.

This mask does not tighten like most clay masks; it just kinda ‘dries’ similar to how a cleanser would and since you apply for a fairly short time, I don’t see it causing any dry skin. My skin actually feels a little moisturizer after I’m done.

This is the first facial I’ve used that has removed gunk from my pores and left my skin feeling completely smooth.
Rachel R.
Columbus, OH
Does this tingle while using, and does it leave your skin feeling tight or dry?
Lucy S.
Where can I put purchase this?
RAYANN B.
Buena Park, CA
Is it safe to use more then once a week ?
claudia m.
Has anyone tried this? Can you find it in a store or only online? I really really want to try this..
Aidee S.
Whittier , CA
I've been wanting to try this. Is it worth buying it?