BY ELIZAVECCA

• Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask is this stuff ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Natalia A.
El Paso, TX
I tried this product about mid-year in 2016 because I saw it on YouTube and I said "If it's on YouTube and it has good reviews then it must be good...right?" All in all, it is a good product. I have sensitive skin and my skin tends to hate everything that is not a gentle soapy formula and surprisingly it works really well! Only downside for me personally is that if I have really bad breakouts then the mask makes it worse, my pimples become inflamed and they hurt :( But when my skin is mostly normal just you know regular blackheads and dirt, it does a great job of making my skin feel nice ! P.S. This mask does dry your face so make sure to use a good face cream or moisturizer after applying :)
Sabrina R.
Okay I can't decide if I want to give this product a 3 or 4 star.

Pros: First off, it is super fun to use! the stick applicator makes it easy and mess free while applying the mask on your face. The smell isn't bad either. My skin feels really soft and clean using it

Cons: When it starts foaming it's so intense that my face starts itching like CRAZY. You're supposed to keep the mask on for like 10-20 minutes I think but I literally can't keep it on that long because I want to tear my face off (woah I need to calm down haha it's not THAT bad... but you know what I mean)
Also washing it off isn't that easy. The product stays on your face you really have to go at it to clean all of it off. It might be easier to just use a wet rag but I haven't tried that yet.

ash S.
mesa, AZ
I got to try out the carbonated bubble clay mask from Elizavecca thanks to 08liter! This mask is so fun! It comes with a little spatula so you can easily spread it on your face. I had to work fast because it starts to bubble right after its applied on the skin. The bubbles gave my face a tickling sensation which lasted for a couple of minutes. After five minutes I rubbed it all into my face, and realized how thick the clay was. It took a while to wash it all off. I would recommend using a thin layer. I was nervous to see how this mask was gonna react with my dry skin, but it left my skin feeling soft. My pores looked smaller, and my skin felt tight.
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is by far the best bubble clay mask I have ever used!

I am a clay mask junkie. I love them. Add bubbles and you have a pore unclogging party happening in your face.

This applies so easily, the thicker you apply the more it bubbles. I like to do a thin layer because a little goes a looooong way and this stuff works!

I typically leave on for about 20-30 mins and wash off. It leave your face so clean and pores so tight!
Damibel R.
I love Korean cosmetics, the have a lot innovative products and this is one of those. I received for Christmas and I loved so much! Is easy to use, so cute and really works!

Pros: easy use, nice smell, work so well, affordable, deep clean, great for almost all types of skin, so funny to use

Cons: may be harsh that sensitive skin, some people may don't like it because tickle a bit
Megan B.
Puyallup , WA
Oh my gosh, this is the cutest and funnest mask I have ever owned! I purchased this one on a whim after seeing a picture in a Facebook group, and I was not disappointed. It applies so smoothly, and feels wonderful on the skin.

I would caution applying quickly and confidently, however, for it starts bubbling up almost immediately.

While doing wonders for the skin it also allows for a good laugh and some fun pictures. This is easily worth the small ticket price and will leave you smiling and feeling soft.

On top of that, I genuinely felt like my face was clean after using this. I didn't just feel like I was slapping product on there for the sake of using it. My skin felt lighter, cleaner, and was not left feeling greasy.
Alyssa Y.
Redondo Beach, CA
As effective as this product truly is, I do have some complaints about it. First off, this product is insanely hard to take off. I thought that as soon as the mask started to bubble it would easily come off, but I sure was wrong. It takes me a really long time to scrub this mask completely off of my face. Also, as fun as it is to see your face bubble, it sure is uncomfortable. They advertise mild tickling, but I felt like my face was being attacked with feathers! Despite my complaints, I do have to say this product works. Directly after usage, my skin feels softer, my pores appear smaller, and blackheads are gone. I would recommend this to a friend who is willing to spend a lot of time rinsing this off of their face!
Kelsey S.
I've been using this for about a month on my combination, acne prone skin. I go through periods of time where I get some pretty awful blackheads on my chin and nose. I was looking for something that would help maintain clearer skin. I've read some pretty rave reviews, but here are my pros and cons:

Pros:
- Fun! If you've ever wondered what you'd look like with grey skin after being stung by a bee, try this mask.
- I've found that if I use it twice weekly after a shower or in the bath, my blackheads are reduced significantly.

Cons:
- Messy to apply and remove
- Can be very drying
- The applicator that it comes with isn't the greatest, the product tends to slide off of it
SJanet G.
Katy, TX
I purchased this from Amazon and it arrived in good condition. it came with a spatula, so that was nice. Make sure not to use a lot it's a bit hard to wash off. I put some on my right cheek 1st and as I was working my way to my forehead. It started bubbling up. Also be sure to close when done I noticed it started bubbling in the container. I guess the air makes it activate. After washing it off I didn't really feel like it had cleaned my face. My face felt rough, not smooth & clean. However my husband commented on my skin the next day said it appeared clearer, if he noticed that means something.
Ciara A.
Not only is this product adorable in so many ways, it actually leaves my skin looking great! I've used this mask for about a year now. I suffer from comedonal acne on my cheeks and this mask really helps my skin to calm down. It takes away a lot of my redness and shrinks my pimples. My skin looks really nice and glowy after using this mask. I bought this mask mainly because the packaging is cute and it puffs up on your face, who doesn't want to try that out?! I was very surprised that the mask also works wonders for my skin.   I have dry skin and definitely have to moisturize after using this but that's with most other masks too. I highly recommend this fun fizzy mask :)
Lucy S.
Where can I put purchase this?
Rachel R.
Columbus, OH
Does this tingle while using, and does it leave your skin feeling tight or dry?
RAYANN B.
Buena Park, CA
Is it safe to use more then once a week ?
claudia m.
Has anyone tried this? Can you find it in a store or only online? I really really want to try this..
Aidee S.
Whittier , CA
I've been wanting to try this. Is it worth buying it?