BY ELIZAVECCA

• Does this work? Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask2 Answers
  • Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask is this stuff ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Laura B.
A very fun mask.Gel type.You need to apply it fast because it's start to foam right away.Didn't slide off my face.I removed it with a wet towel.It did cleaned and closed my pore and the only con is that is a little bit drying.People with combination to oily skin will love this.
Amany I.
I LOOVE this mask! It is awesomee to remove makeup (it takes ALL of it off) and also as a deep cleanser whenever I feel like my skin needs it. You shouldn't apply much product. I use a little amount and it works great for me and I don't have to rinse forever. Totally recommend!
Carrie V.
Mineral Point, MO
This has been a great cleansing mask for myself. Love how it bubbles and tingles while on your face. Seems to take less time to do this makes than some and well this one is so much fun.
Don't forget to put the lid back on. Exposing it to air will make contents in jar bubble.
Diya P.
I love this clay mask. I use it twice a week. It has helped me a lot for minimizing large pores and white heads. It is little difficult to remove but good part is that it does not required to wait till it dries, and cleans face in under 7 minutes. I would recommend it.
Linda E.
I have to say this is by far my favorite mask. It left my skin feeling silky soft and blackhead free. I thought that the bubbly feature would be gimmicky but it actually felt amazing on my troubled skin. I would definitely buy this again and at this price why not!
Samantha W.
My pores have never been so clear. This stuff is amazing and totally worth the money, it feels amazing on your skin. The little spatula that comes with it is a life saver also, it does expand quite a bit so be cautious but this product is a good one to invest in.
Allison S.
Hoboken, NJ
This is an amazing mask. The feeling is so fun and bubbly, and unlike most I actually don't mind the applicator/spatula. It worked to generously apply an even layer to my face. My blackheads have been clean and my face is so fresh, I can't wait to use it again!!
Jennifer P.
I received this from a friend for Christmas. I am in love with this mask!!! I couldn't wait to try it out. The next day at work everyone said how great my skin looked. I definitely would recommend this mask. One of the girls I work with already ordered it.
Sekilah C.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
This is the best face mask that I've ever used in my life. One its fun mask to put on because you can watch your face bubble but two it really cleans deep down and leaves my face looking and feeling squeaky clean. This is on my list to buy forever and ever
Dan M.
So happy with this mask! First of all it has not irritated my skin at all and i have very sensitive pale skin. It also cleans my face really well, i usually use it twice a week. Do not use it as a daily face wash, because my skin felt so tight afterwards.
Rachel R.
Columbus, OH
Does this tingle while using, and does it leave your skin feeling tight or dry?
Lucy S.
Where can I put purchase this?
RAYANN B.
Buena Park, CA
Is it safe to use more then once a week ?
Aidee S.
Whittier , CA
I've been wanting to try this. Is it worth buying it?
claudia m.
Has anyone tried this? Can you find it in a store or only online? I really really want to try this..