Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask

by Elizavecca

Does this hydrate dry skin?
is this product effective for big pores and combo skin?
Does this clear up your skin ??! Or dose it work
Start your review of Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask!
Product Highlights
“I have cystic acne and sensitive skin. This didn't make my skin red or irritated. This mask is not only fun but it really does work. My skin was super baby soft and my skin was evened out some. It really is a great mask. Now it does REALLY bubble so if you don't like a tickling feeling on your face this may not be the right choice. But no this isn't irritating or will cause redness. You are also getting 2 in 1. You have the bubbly mask and then you have the cleanser. Once the mask bubbles you rub the mask in, which gets really down into the pores and cleanses them out. ” in 41 reviews
San Francisco, CA
This mask is fun and interesting, but I didnt see any crazy changes to my skin when I used this. With this mask, you really have to work really fast when applying it on your face, bc it will start to bubble up. I love the tingly sensation as the mask is bubbling up bc it makes it seem like its taking all the gunk from your face. But the part i hate the most is removing it. No matter how long I try to scrub this off my face, I would feel like there is a film all over my skin. It just doesnt wash off the face well or easily. 3 stars because its fun and innovative, but I really dont think this mask does anything, except look fun
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is a fun mask to have and apply when you have a pajama party with the girls (and the boys). It is very fun, because it bubbles on your face and kind of tickles. In terms of how efficient it is, well, it is a budget friendly mask! This is not bad, just the expectations are different. I believe it did everything it promised to do! The skin felt nice and clean after it. I recommend using it after a good peeling, and applying extra hydration after!
Marceline, MO
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask uploaded by Crystal B.
This bubble mask is so fun to use! It does have a tingling sensation when the bubbles are working. I have used this product several times and it is great for all skin types. It's a fair price running around $10 if your looking for a fun mask that cleans your pores good this is the one!
San Jose, CA
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask uploaded by Sylvia S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask is very interesting to use. This product is well know for bubbling up and this product does bubble up. A lot. Because of that and the fact that this is a clay mask, it is a bit hard to wash of your face. But other than that this product is great and leaves my face feeling fresh and soft.
Lakeland , FL
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask uploaded by Victoria S.
After seeing this all over social media I wanted to try it, I bought it online and tested thus on my fiance. He fell in love with this product. The mask is shiny, bit cold, and smooth when applying. The mask then bubbles over time. When you wash it off YOUR SKIN LOOKS and smells FLAWLESS! I kid you not I used the whole product up in two weeks. Bubbles tickle. Do NOT put a thick layer becuase no bubbles will arise.
Mannsville, NY
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask uploaded by Beverly M.
Purchased at: Amazon
My first bubble mask, and I LOVE it. It’s so fun to use- you end up with a cloud on your face! My skin feels super smooth and toned after using. Great price point for a large amount of product. I will definitely be purchasing again.
Gladstone, OR
Purchased at: Amazon
This product helps your skin brighten,it didnt do much for break outs but it does leave your skin feeling softer and more breathable. While just being a all around fun and hilarious fave mask to do with the girls.
Beavercreek , OH
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this face mask . It bubbles up on your face , I like to push it back down , it will bubble up again.. not as much as the first time but still fun . It’s great on my skin too . Cleans my pores like a gem !
Erlanger, KY
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask uploaded by Courtney L.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this bubble clay mask. I use clay masks often, but this one adds a tingly feeling which is really nice. It leaves your skin feeling super soft. Even my mothet who hates face masks, and skincare tried and enjoyed this mask. It looks like you will use the product fastly, but a little goes a long way. The best feature of this product is it comes with a applicator spatula so that your hands stay clean. Would purchaee again.
This is my favorite clay mask by far, I love how extremely clean my skin becomes after every use, pores become less wide and dark spots lighter. The smell is awful though, but who cares if it works. Don't let any clay mask dry, I usually put it for maximum 5 minutes, then massage the rest of the mask in skin and only then wash it away. Definitely recommended for everyone who wants clean nice skin and make their pores less big!

186 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...