BY ELIZAVECCA

• Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask is this stuff ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Megan R.
Mount Carmel, PA
I'm in love with this mask! Comes with a small spatula to apply it with, and bubbles up on your face so it really feels like it's working! Tickles my face a little. But really cleans deeps and my pores looked smaller after using. My face felt super clean! I used a rag to wipe off in the shower because it didn't seem to easily wash away. Overall I recommend this to all my friends, love it!
Sara H.
Sheridan, WY
I got this in my stocking this year and it's my favorite new mask! Tickles and itches a little when it bubbles up, but leaves your skin feeling soft and dewy and not at all dry like many mud masks. Not at all irritating and I have sensitive skin. So worth the money imo. Use the paddle to apply, not your fingers as oils from them in the jar messes with the mask so it doesn't last as long
Jacqueline S.
I recently bought this bubble mud mask since I heard so many good things. I have to say I'm in love with it. I made my husband try it out first and I noticed a difference after he washed his face. It looked so clear. I ended up trying it out after him and I also loved the results. My skin was left looking so clear and smooth. I would definitely recommend this to anybody.
Loreana F.
Palm Springs, FL
Not only is it fun to use-with all the bubbles and such- but it really does work. After using it for over 2 months my face feels great! Pores are tightened and it always leaves my face soft to the touch. My only issue is that ,while I have it on, it tends to itch all over my face. But, once you get over that, it really is a great product! And you can't beat the price.
Tina M.
Troy, MI
Oh my gosh I love this stuff! I saw a FB post by Influenster about it. I then saw all the comments and anyone that had tried it really liked it so I bought it off Amazon for about $10. Invited my best friend over and we both tried it. It was fun to try and both loved how our skin felt after. I found even better results after the second attempt. I highly recommend!
Lauren L.
OMG. This stuff works but getting to the end is excruciating. The tickling you will endure on your face during the use of this product is extreme. If you get past the allotted time without beggingg for a little scratch, question the status of your nervous system.

Once you get there, however, your skin will be super soft and shiny. So it's (kinda) worth it :P
Trina C.
Philadelphia, PA
My skin always feels so soft and refreshed after using this mask!! I have acne prone skin and enlarged pores, and I find that my skin looks clearer with regular use. I usually use this mask once per week. So fun to use and I love the refreshing tingly feeling when it starts "bubbling" :D I'll definitely be purchasing more when my current jar runs out!!
Samantha H.
Evansville, IN
I bought this after seeing it featured on The Beauty Breakdown. It works really well at getting your skin really clean! That being said, it was a bit overly drying for me, as I already have very dry skin. It did help with any blemishes I might have had, but I don't think I would buy again, strictly because it made my skin very tight and uncomfortable.
Sarah A.
Wonderful fun! The only problem in have with this cute mask is that it's a little tricky to take off. If you let it sit for too long, it will be difficult to remove. However, this is an excellent mask for an excellent price, and I recommend this for anyone who's new to Korean skincare. This is a fun way to get introduced to the unique industry.
sasha t.
Hatton, ND
Omg.....this mask is so much fun, not to mention it feels like it gets into every pore on your face to clean it out. It is a little difficult to remove, you most definitely need to remove it with a washcloth versus just a few splashes of water, but it is well worth it! After a toner and a moisturizer, my skin felt AMAZING and totally refreshed!
Rachel R.
Columbus, OH
Does this tingle while using, and does it leave your skin feeling tight or dry?
Lucy S.
Where can I put purchase this?
RAYANN B.
Buena Park, CA
Is it safe to use more then once a week ?
Aidee S.
Whittier , CA
I've been wanting to try this. Is it worth buying it?
claudia m.
Has anyone tried this? Can you find it in a store or only online? I really really want to try this..