BY ELIZAVECCA

• Does this irritate sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this work? Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I have cystic acne and sensitive skin. This didn't make my skin red or irritated. This mask is not only fun but it really does work. My skin was super baby soft and my skin was evened out some. It really is a great mask. Now it does REALLY bubble so if you don't like a tickling feeling on your face this may not be the right choice. But no this isn't irritating or will cause redness. You are also getting 2 in 1. You have the bubbly mask and then you have the cleanser. Once the mask bubbles you rub the mask in, which gets really down into the pores and cleanses them out. " in 41 reviews
Lauren M.
Springfield, MA
LOVE this mask. It really bubbles much better than others I’ve tried. It feels great on your skin as it’s working and after mixes into a nice lather on your face. My skin felt so clean and not at all dried out after using it. I’ve seen quite a difference in my acne and blackheads with weekly use. The picture attached is after only one minute of application
Jojo C.
Germantown
It’s different from the other masks I used. The bubbling result and effect is entertaining, but it is rather annoying to wash off as the clay mask just refuses to leave my face. It takes longer to wash my face after than waiting for it to bubble. If you’ve never tried a bubbling clay mask, then this would be fun to use. But I don’t think I would buy again just for the inconvenience. Skin feels good after but the hassle wasn’t worth it for me.
Kayla E.
I am so beyond in love with this mask and brand! It really does foam up like the reviews say. It feels tingly and you can hear it fizzle which is mildly entertaining. The packaging is durable and very cute! I highly recommend this product. I will be buying other products by Elizavecca ASAP!
Telika S.
I love!! The bubbles are very tingly and even when it’s done It doesn’t sink into your skin I wet my finger tips and use it as facial wash to deepen the affect. I have this in rotation as well
Jessica R.
Evans Mills, NY
A friend of mine brought this mask over for me to try . I love that it had the little applicator on the inside cap . Makes it easy to put away . One flaw I don't like is that applicator is plastic wish it was a more silicone type that way I could've gotten into more of my side nose creases. But other then that I loved the mask made my face feel so fresh and vibrant .
Danielle S.
First, let me say by this product does exactly what it claims! Bubbles!
I love the way it feels as it’s working on my face, and bubbling up. Cool to the touch and easy to apply. It’s helped my skin look clearer as i use it with my daily skin care routine. My only complaints are the smell and it can be a little drying to the skin. I only use once to twice a week. Would recommend!
Gina A.
I think this is overall a decent product but I don't necessarily find it amazing. When I use it I can't say that I see any major difference in my skin and the foaming action is actually rather annoying. It tickles the skin and is rather hard to remove. The price point is nothing to complain about, it is affordable, so if you want to use this as an everyday mask you should be able to.
Sharmin P.
It is a fun mask to put on because it begins to bubble a few seconds after you apply it. You have to work fast to cover your whole face before it bubbles. I don’t think I have noticed any difference after using this mask. It appears a little cleaner, same as it does after I cleanse my face. But it is a lot of fun to use and it did not break out my sensitive skin.
soy y.
I have a pretty sensitive skin and this product wasn’t for me. I wasn’t sure how much bubble it would make, but the sensation was weird and I didn’t like how my skin felt after using it. I probably won’t buy it again...
Kathleen Z.
Absolutely loved this! I just received this in the mail and I am soooo in love! The packaging is adorable, the product works amazing, and it’s well priced. The bubbling is noticeable but not harsh at all. I would buy this again and again!
Rachel R.
Columbus, OH
Does this tingle while using, and does it leave your skin feeling tight or dry?
Lucy S.
Where can I put purchase this?
RAYANN B.
Buena Park, CA
Is it safe to use more then once a week ?
claudia m.
Has anyone tried this? Can you find it in a store or only online? I really really want to try this..
Aidee S.
Whittier , CA
I've been wanting to try this. Is it worth buying it?