BY ELIZAVECCA

• Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask is this stuff ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jenaia G.
breckenridge
This product is good at clearing out blocked pores. I only use this when I am noticed bumps and dark clogged pores. I have dry sensitive skin and cannot use this very often as it is very very soapy and drying. I only use this when my face really needs a good clean. The smell is very soapy. It takes a lot to wash away the foam and soapy residue. But the results are awesome. And it's a fun mask to try out.
Kelcy S.
Summerville
I absolutely love this mask! Seriously, the only reason it’s losing a star is because it’s a pain to remove (after carbonating and bubbling, it thickens back up when washing off with water...use a washcloth!)

The price is decent—I got off Amazon for about $11 or so. I’ve personally recommended the Milky Piggy mask to about 4 other women who’ve bought it and loved it too!
Haley D.
I love this mask! I bought it on a whim and it's definitely a staple on my bathroom counter. Such a great price for what you get. I got it on Amazon and it usually runs about $10. I will be a repeat buyer. You just have to be quick with the application on your face as the carbonation is fast! Leaves you feeling refreshed and it's also so fun to feel and watch bubble up.
Desiree P.
Longmont, CO
This is a really fun mask to use but the tingling could get pretty itchy. A little definitely goes a long way so it’s good bang for your buck. I just wouldn’t use this if you had sensitive skin.
Emily K.
This mask I got off amazon. You put on a thick layer of this product with the spatula it comes with. It goes on like a paste and after a couple minutes it started to bubble up and foam. It makes this fizzy noise and you feel like a tingling sensation. When you see it has stopped bubbling you wash it off. It leaves your skin feeling so soft and clean feeling.
Anni S.
Peterborough
This was very fun to use because it foams after you put it on. I noticed that my skin looked better and felt really soft after washing this off. I would recommend using this product.
Stephenie S.
millville, NJ
This mask is amazing, it is fun to use and cleans out my pores super well. Make sure you dont keep the mask on longer than whats on the directions because it will irritate your sking
Taylor D.
Martinsville, VA
I love the way my skin felt after and it cleaned so well but I didn’t like the tingling sensation it made me feel like I needed to scratch. Overall I will continue to use it
AneysiaWhite W.
Corona, CA
This product is pretty awesome. I love how it bubbles, but my only problem would be if they had the directions in English. But other than that it’s a great product my face always feels amazing after I use it.
Haley  W.
This is such a fun product and I hate to give it only 3 stars but it broke my face out every time I used it and it was always so messy to use. If you don’t have sensitive skin and don’t mind cleaning up after using you’ll love this. The tingling and foaming are awesome, but I had to stop using after 3 tries.
Lucy S.
Where can I put purchase this?
Rachel R.
Columbus, OH
Does this tingle while using, and does it leave your skin feeling tight or dry?
RAYANN B.
Buena Park, CA
Is it safe to use more then once a week ?
claudia m.
Has anyone tried this? Can you find it in a store or only online? I really really want to try this..
Aidee S.
Whittier , CA
I've been wanting to try this. Is it worth buying it?