BY ELIZAVECCA

• Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask is this stuff ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Lynnae D.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I would give this mask 500 stars if I could. It's so much fun and it really gets the job done with drawing out toxins and refreshing the skin. I have sensitive oily skin, after applying the mask, I feel like my skin is plump and hydrated and extremely clean. It does tingle a lot but if you can muscle through if for the recemmended time it's so worth it. It's a bit messy so make sure your careful! I would recommend this to anyone!
Chavaleh C.
Kennesaw, GA
This is pretty much a novelty "skintertainment" product imo. It was a little difficult to spread on my skin, made my face itchy while it was on, a pain to remove and then left faint purple stains on my face (though I haven't heard of anyone else having this problem so I may have gotten an off batch). I passed it on to my teenagers who have much oiler skin, one enjoyed it and the other hated it and agreed with my itchy assessment.
Laura M.
Plainfield, NJ
Okay this product has become one of my favorite masks now, & it's so much fun! Of course, you have to be fast & the only con is the fact of how of slimy it is, but overall a great mask to put on before popping in the shower. Left it on for the full 5mins for the bubbles, wet my hands & just gently rubbed it all around my face, I instantly saw a difference with my black heads & my pores afterwards & the next day too. I love this!
Machicia G.
Cypress , TX
True to its name the Carbonated Bubbling Clay Mask lives up to its name. Spread it quick because the bubbling action start fast. It's gel like to start. No overwhelming scent. It bubbles up to a foam mask. I splashed water to rinse because rubbing it foams up more . I enjoyed it ūüėć My face felt squeaky clean but a bit drying. Face was smooth and pores closed. Make sure to moisturize after. My mini me wanted in on the bubbles.
Geraldine R.
Stockton, CA
Wonderful product! I just started getting into skincare and found this item to be just wonderful for cleaning out my pores and leaving my face feeling fresh and hydrated. Also it's fun to use, feeling the bubbly sensation on my face tickling my nose; and seeing the final product bubble up in my face is so fun. The only con I have is the difficulty of washing off the product :/ But I will definitely be buying this item again.
Jessica M.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
I can't even begin to describe how much I love this product!! Not only is it super fun to wear and take selfies as the mask grows, but it works amazing!! I use it once a week to help clean my skin and it works great at fighting away acne! I have oily acne prone skin and this mask just does wonders! I can really start to tell when I haven't used the product in a while because I'll begin to break out... Highly recommend!!
Lauren F.
Bensalem, PA
Okay first I must say not only does this make your skin feel clean and amazing but its also super entertaining! You can instantly feel it working! unlike other face masks this doesn't stay on for too long and its not hard to get off like other Clay mask. Well worth every penny. I got mine on amazon for about 12 dollars. After using my face was the softest that i have ever felt it! Made my skin feel so fresh and clean
Connie R.
Wilmington, MA
Fun product. It Does bubble up fast and make for a funny face. Leaves my skin feeling really soft afterwords. I suggest using it proir to showering because it is a pain to get off over the sink. Instruction are not in English but it's pretty self explanatory. Just slab it on lol. Close the container asap as it start to bubble when opened. I always have to stir it before next use and it still does the same thing.
Samantha P.
Hamilton, OH
This mask is great when you first get it. The carbonated bubbles tickled my nose and I could really feel this getting deep into my pores. The longer I have had the container the less bubbly the mask gets. The package does not close tightly enough to keep the mask from oxidizing in the jar. The last little bit of the mask will not bubble at all on my face and I feel as though I am wasting product now.
Makayla G.
This mask is very fun to apply and experience. It really does foam up and bubble on your skin, it kind of tickles. I don't find that this makes my skin any clearer or cleaner, but I feel like it has a slight tightening effect. It's kind of messy and a bit of a pain to wash off. I don't really use this unless it's at a sleepover or with other people. This is more of a fun mask than a mask with results
Rachel R.
Columbus, OH
Does this tingle while using, and does it leave your skin feeling tight or dry?
Lucy S.
Where can I put purchase this?
RAYANN B.
Buena Park, CA
Is it safe to use more then once a week ?
Aidee S.
Whittier , CA
I've been wanting to try this. Is it worth buying it?
claudia m.
Has anyone tried this? Can you find it in a store or only online? I really really want to try this..