BY ELIZAVECCA

• Does this irritate sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this work? Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I have cystic acne and sensitive skin. This didn't make my skin red or irritated. This mask is not only fun but it really does work. My skin was super baby soft and my skin was evened out some. It really is a great mask. Now it does REALLY bubble so if you don't like a tickling feeling on your face this may not be the right choice. But no this isn't irritating or will cause redness. You are also getting 2 in 1. You have the bubbly mask and then you have the cleanser. Once the mask bubbles you rub the mask in, which gets really down into the pores and cleanses them out. " in 41 reviews
Sherilyn J.
Coplay, PA
Love this mask! Goes on smoothly with an applicator, and gradually looks more and more insane as you let it sit! In about 10-15 minutes you wipe it off with water and a washcloth, and your face feels so clean! Love it!
Ferris B.
Lakewood, OH
This is one of my favorite masks. I love that you can apply it over makeup. It does a great job of sucking the stuff out of my pores. It isn't too harsh or drying. It leaves my skin feeling clean, soft, and hydrated.
Taylor H.
Barbourville, KY
This is such a fun mask! When you put the mask on you have to but it on pretty fast and pretty thick. Soon after, it starts tickling your face which is great to show that it’s really cleaning your face and pores! After it’s all bubbled up you push it down into your skin which then makes a clay mask! So almost like 2 mask in 1! It’s absolutely perfect for party’s to laugh at one another, and leaves your face feeling so clean!
Kali M.
San Antonio, TX
This mask is really fun! It’s hard to apply evenly to your face because of its texture. It has a pudding/ jello consistency. Once you apply this mask it will start to bubble immediately, so you must apply it fast. I felt like my face was really smooth after using this product! I will definitely be buying more for Christmas gifts!
Elizabeth H.
This is a super fun clay mask because once it reacts with oxygen, it starts foaming up! It leaves my skin feeling softer, smoother, and looking brighter/more radiant. It also helps minimize the appearance of my pores! I am a huge fan of this except it is a little hard and messy to clean. When you're washing it, the mask is slimy and it sticks to the skin, so it requires me multiple washes and scrubbing to completely remove it. I suggest you do this prior to showering.
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
If I could give this product 10 Stars I would! Not only does my skin it feel amazing after I'm done using it but, the foaming action makes for quite the comedic moment as it distorts your appearance. This product goes on very smoothly and has a cooling effect. This is great to use with a group of women at an overnight event, bachelorette party, book group, just any sort of gals get together.
Linh D.
Norman, OK
I adore this! It bubbles up fast so you need to work quickly. Leave it on for 15-20 mins then rinse off. It does take a while to rinse off but, BUT, it will leave your skin moisturized and so so soft it's unreal. Must try!
Jessica C.
Indianapolis, IN
The experience of this mask is 10/10.

Like everyone else, I loved sitting for a few moments and immediately feeling this mask bubble up. It felt great and tickled a bit, but is it really doing anything? While I believe it may have done some good, my skin itches a bit from it- not enough to bother me terribly. But, it was still a thing. That aside, I think this mask is super fun and cleanses your face.
Jenaia G.
Breckenridge , MN
This product is good at clearing out blocked pores. I only use this when I am noticed bumps and dark clogged pores. I have dry sensitive skin and cannot use this very often as it is very very soapy and drying. I only use this when my face really needs a good clean. The smell is very soapy. It takes a lot to wash away the foam and soapy residue. But the results are awesome. And it's a fun mask to try out.
Lauren M.
Springfield, MA
LOVE this mask. It really bubbles much better than others I’ve tried. It feels great on your skin as it’s working and after mixes into a nice lather on your face. My skin felt so clean and not at all dried out after using it. I’ve seen quite a difference in my acne and blackheads with weekly use. The picture attached is after only one minute of application
Rachel R.
Columbus, OH
Does this tingle while using, and does it leave your skin feeling tight or dry?
Lucy S.
Where can I put purchase this?
RAYANN B.
Buena Park, CA
Is it safe to use more then once a week ?
claudia m.
Has anyone tried this? Can you find it in a store or only online? I really really want to try this..
Aidee S.
Whittier , CA
I've been wanting to try this. Is it worth buying it?