BY ELIZAVECCA

• Does this irritate sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this work? Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble ...2 Answers
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask
  • "I have cystic acne and sensitive skin. This didn't make my skin red or irritated. This mask is not only fun but it really does work. My skin was super baby soft and my skin was evened out some. It really is a great mask. Now it does REALLY bubble so if you don't like a tickling feeling on your face this may not be the right choice. But no this isn't irritating or will cause redness. You are also getting 2 in 1. You have the bubbly mask and then you have the cleanser. Once the mask bubbles you rub the mask in, which gets really down into the pores and cleanses them out. " in 41 reviews
Alyson F.
Elkton
This face mask is really fun. I’m giving it 4 stars because I am not really sure what it actually does for your skin, but it is super fun to use! It makes your face a little tingly and itchy, but as it bubbles you look really funny. I used this with my friends at college and we all had a blast! It’s pretty easy to apply/remove as well and makes for some pretty funny photos!
Claudia O.
Plano, TX
My sister bought this for me for Christmas. I've been using it for a bit now. If anything, it leaves my skin very clean. I'm not sure if it completely removes acne /blackheads, but if helps unclog my pores. It is very tingly on me, so it's a struggle waiting for the mask to completely bubble up, so if you don't like the tickling feeling then this may not be for you.
Brandi Y.
Phoenix, AZ
 This is a great product just for the fun but it gives you. However it does actually work at leaves my skin smooth and very bright. Just be careful not to get too close to your nostrils when you first apply. I also learned the trick that once you’re done letting it bubble wet your fingers and then rub and then rinse off that way you get a double Exfoliation.
Kimberly S.
Ojai, CA
This face mask is so fun to use! I saw it all over the internet and decided to try. The bubbles start and tickle your face like crazy with a tingling popping sensation. The mask gets puffier and puffier until you wash it off. I have never felt like my skin was cleaner after a face mask than when using this.
Deanna J.
Pleasanton, CA
I got this for my friend and she seems to love it but I don’t think it did anything for her skin and it’s more like a mask to use to have fun since it bubbles up. The packaging is nice and I would recommend if you want to a mask that’s fun but if you’re looking for a mask that will benefit your skin, this isn’t it.
Kayla O.
Georgetown, KY
This is one of my favorite K-beauty products. It goes on as a clay mask but then the oxygen activated it causing it to bubble. Once the entire mask has bubbled up you just rub in a wash off. This mask does wonder on my pores and leaves my skin feeling clean and refreshed. It’s also fun while doing it watching the mask bubble up. I definitely recommend this mask!
Kaley M.
Windermere, FL
This mask was so much fun to try! And definitely something fun to do with your friends but I didn't see it do much to my skin overall. It felt like it was deep cleaning my pores with all of the tickling and the fizzing, but when I wiped it off, my face looked and felt the same.
Cortney C.
San Diego
This product is fun but useless. I did not see any skin benefits from using this. I do appreciate that they included an applicator but that is the only thing I liked. I do not recommend this for anything but a laugh.
Madison N.
Carteret, NJ
I first saw this on youtube as one of those crazy new mask things and i was intrigued! So i proceeded over to hush and purchased it for $10 (great price for the amount of product you get) and when it came i immediately tried it. First impressions was, when i first applied it, it was hard to smooth over my face evenly with the applicator given. And it was a gel-like-feeling substance. Very cooling. My face started tingling because its of course a new skin care product. It started bubbling almost immediately though! After 5 minutes i looked super odd. The only complaint about this is how the removal process can be a little messy. I do this once a week and my skin looks pretty clear. This isnt my favorite skin care product but its super fun to use
Jalisa N.
Bakersfield
This mask is fun to use because it is fun to watch it bubble up. It’s very affordable. It clears out my pores really well. I love the little scoop it comes with because that makes it easy to apply. Great mask that doesn’t dry out skin. Makes skin soft and plump.
Rachel R.
Columbus, OH
Does this tingle while using, and does it leave your skin feeling tight or dry?
Lucy S.
Where can I put purchase this?
RAYANN B.
Buena Park, CA
Is it safe to use more then once a week ?
claudia m.
Has anyone tried this? Can you find it in a store or only online? I really really want to try this..
Aidee S.
Whittier , CA
I've been wanting to try this. Is it worth buying it?

back