BY ELIZAVECCA

• Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask is this stuff ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Taylor C.
Fountain, CO
This is such a fun mask and probably one of my favorite things in my skincare collection!

The packaging is very cute, but practical. When opened, there's a plastic lid that helps seal the product, and a mini spatula so you don't need to dip your fingers in (yesss.)

I try to only use this mask once a week, mostly if my skin feels super grimy and sweaty after a long day. My skin feels super soft and squeaky clean after use, and all of the icky stuff seems to leave my pores. If I have any small breakouts, I'll also use this as a little spot treatment.

I would absolutely recommend this to everybody!
Megan C.
I love the way this feels on the skin. It applies like a super thick gel texture, a kind of dark charcoal color. There's no tingling or burning sensation, so sensitive skin isn't agitated. Over about 15 minutes, the gel amplifies into a lighter gray fizz, lifted from the skin as much as half an inch. It's the most fun I've ever had using a mask, and it's honestly one to do with a bunch of friends. You'll all be laughing so hard as you all look like the moon face emoji. Skin feels refreshed, not tight after rinsing off. Provides a brightening effect and complexion looks more radiant.
China F.
This is one of my most favorite products! I have breakout prone skin and always seem to have blackheads that I just can't get rid of.this mask was the answer to my prayers! It comes in cute packaging with a tiny spatula to apply the mask with. From the minute you start applying this wondrous mask, you feel tiny bubbles attacking the dirt and grime that no other products seem to reach. After a quick 5 to 10 minutes (and a VERY ticklish few minutes at that!), you remove the mask to show off beautiful smooth skin. You will never want to give this mask up!
Giselle G.
After watching a youtube video about this clay mask and seeing that the price was only 10 bucks, I decided to buy it. I bought it in Amazon. I tried it and it has a clean smell. I really liked how my skin felt after. It definitely felt like it really deep cleaned my skin and my face was super soft. It has a tingling feel, but not normal tingling; it was an itchy feeling. I also didn't like how long it took me to wash the product off my face. I rinsed for about 5 minutes. But maybe if use less product it won't be so hard to wash off.
Elena P.
Fontana, CA
Omg you guys have to try , it leaves your skin feeling so smooth clean and your pores shrink. This is all after just 1 use. It's fun how you feel in those spots on your face how the tingling starts ,I guess it's working right? Lol its a great product got it for 10.99 plus hot 2 samples for minimizing pores. I will keep you up dated it says safe to do twice a week so let's see....

FYI ; always work fast and keep the jar with the lid on , it starts to buble in the tub if you leave it open. I guess the contact with air activates it.
L W.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love this mask! After reading some positive reviews and watching a YouTube video about it on 'The Beauty Breakdown' channel, I decided to finally get this.

It did tickle a little bit as the bubbles started to build up which I did expect to happen because it is a carbonated mask. But even after reading all the reviews and watching the video I still wasn't expecting the end results. After the deep cleaning that this mask did, it left my face feeling really clean and super soft.

I highly recommend trying this product.
Jizelle C.
Frisco, TX
My face feels so soft and smooth after leaving this on my face for at least 5 to 10 minutes! The product is very easy to apply and bubbles fast. I do love that you can use this even with your makeup on so I don't have to clean my face before applying it. Also, the bubbles stay on my face and does not make a mess no matter how big the bubbles get. I have been using the mask at least once a week and my bottle still looks almost full. I pair this with my snail moisturizing cream after and it makes my skin feel so soft!
Alexandra B.
This was my first "skintertainment" purchase. I've used clay masks for as long as I can remember. They all tended to be basically the same. This carbonated mask is different. It's much gentler than other clay masks and is so fun to use. I was very surprised that it actually works! I let my tween daughter's use this mask and they love it! The only issue I have with it is that it's difficult to remove. You can't just rinse it off. I usually remove mine with a baby wash cloth. I have repurchased this again and again.
nicole i.
This stuff is amazing! I was so excited to use this and I wasn't disappointed. It started to bubble as I was applying to my face so my forehead was bubbly before I finished applying. I felt a really cool tingle as it was bubbling. Plus is you can use it on a non clean face and it took off ALL of my make up and residue. Downside..as I was washing it off my sink filled with bubbles and took a while to get them out. Next time I will rinse in the shower (lol). I purchased on Amazon for about $11. Totally worth it!
Sophia L.
San Gabriel, CA
I highly recommend this mask! This is my second purchasing it because the first time, after a couple of weeks using it, I saw a big improvement of my blackheads on my nose! I have a TON all over too so it was a great feeling. I stopped using it for a few months to try out another product but my blackheads came back so now I'm definitely going to stay with this. It tickles when the bubbles start foaming up but its not hard to apply. I usually do it before I take a shower so I can just wash it off there.
Rachel R.
Columbus, OH
Does this tingle while using, and does it leave your skin feeling tight or dry?
Lucy S.
Where can I put purchase this?
RAYANN B.
Buena Park, CA
Is it safe to use more then once a week ?
Aidee S.
Whittier , CA
I've been wanting to try this. Is it worth buying it?
claudia m.
Has anyone tried this? Can you find it in a store or only online? I really really want to try this..