BY ELIZAVECCA

• Does this irritate sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this work? Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble ...2 Answers
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask
  • "I have cystic acne and sensitive skin. This didn't make my skin red or irritated. This mask is not only fun but it really does work. My skin was super baby soft and my skin was evened out some. It really is a great mask. Now it does REALLY bubble so if you don't like a tickling feeling on your face this may not be the right choice. But no this isn't irritating or will cause redness. You are also getting 2 in 1. You have the bubbly mask and then you have the cleanser. Once the mask bubbles you rub the mask in, which gets really down into the pores and cleanses them out. " in 41 reviews
Gabrielle D.
This is such a fun mask that actually works! I think it’s so fun to use and just see how it evolves on your face! I like it because it is effective and gentle on my acne prone skin. It’s a good price for the size and I love how different and innovative it is! I will definitely purchase it when I run out!
Sara D.
Grand Jct, CO
I honestly bought this because it looked like a blast. I care alot about skincare but this was more of a fun thing to do. Well it turns out it does detox your face quite a bit! I love it because its fun and it works really well. I'll definitely repurchase
Brooke S.
Clinton, IA
This face mask is a super fun one to have and is a good one to use on a girls night as it is funny. I don’t feel that I can tell a difference in my skin after I take the mask off& it is also very thick to take off! But it is very fun with how it bubbles
tara r.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
works very well (my skin feels so good after) but i hate the packaging. it dries up when it hits the air and i think a lot of product is wasted because it hits the air and bubbles. also, it’s a little hard to get off your face and makes quite a mess.
Mary Shantel V.
Radcliff, KY
Great bubbling clay mask. It tickles and tingles. Dries down to a clay after the bubbles have disappeared and once washed off skin feels soft as a babies bottom.
Jema B.
Louisville, KY
I love this mask! It tickles your face when the bubbles start to form, but it’s hilarious to watch. Be sure to rub the clay into your skin before washing off. Also, the mask is a little drying so I recommended moisturizing afterwards.
Sona S.
I picked this up after so many reviews but I was a little less than impressed. It definitely bubbled up and was fun to use but it was kind of a pain to take off and I wasn’t impressed about what my skin looked like after.
Viona C.
Flushing, NY
I absolutely love this mask! After using it, my face always feel soft and silky smooth! I always feel like the grime and dirt has been completely lifted off my face! One of my favorite face masks to use for sure. It's actually pretty cool, 'cause initially when you apply the mask, it appears to be a normal clay mask. Once it starts carbonating, it will slowly start to foam up! It's actually a weird tickling sensation; not really sure if I like the tickling sensation cause it gets a little itchy sometimes and you really have no choice but to not touch it.

Luckily, you only need to keep this face mask on 5 minutes. If you want it to work more, you can rub the mask in one more time after it foams.

When it's time to wash it off, it's actually kind of difficult cause the mask itself will continue to foam. Don't worry! When you finally rinsed all of it off, your skin will feel terrific!

Remember to cap the jar as soon as possible though, because you don't want it to carbonate inside the jar. Also, I love the tiny spatula that it comes with cause it really eases the application process.
Kayla L.
I LOVE this mask! It leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and clean! I recommend adding this to your skincare routine! Only reason I’m deducting a star is because the instructions and all other information isn’t in English.
Amber A.
I don’t know if I got a bad batch but it didn’t bubble up at all and it’s consistency is watery and won’t stay on my skin. I ordered a new container so hopefully this next one will work so I can give a proper review.
Rachel R.
Columbus, OH
Does this tingle while using, and does it leave your skin feeling tight or dry?
Lucy S.
Where can I put purchase this?
RAYANN B.
Buena Park, CA
Is it safe to use more then once a week ?
claudia m.
Has anyone tried this? Can you find it in a store or only online? I really really want to try this..
Aidee S.
Whittier , CA
I've been wanting to try this. Is it worth buying it?

back