BY ELIZAVECCA

• Does this work? Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask2 Answers
  • Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask is this stuff ...3 Answers
Hannah H.
I love Elizavecca products! I use this and the Hell-Pore cleanup mask and both work wonders on my skin. I have pretty acne prone skin and this stuff pretty much cured it. It left my skin feeling softer, smoothr, and my pores feel like they can breathe!
Sep K.
Carbonated Bubble Clay mask by Elizavecca is cleansing and unclogging pores very well. After a couple uses, I notice my pore size and blackheads were reduced. My skin is less oily after using this bubble mask and my face has gotten cleared and smoothr.
Carolyn K.
Los Angeles, CA
This product was surprisingly amazing. It really bubbles a lot and left my skin feeling so refreshed. However the bubbles grow really fast so you have to work fast. Also, don't get it too close to your eyes or nose because it starts to itch and tickle.
Ashlee E.
Newark, OH
While this mask is effective and makes my skin look and feel amazing, it's hard to leave on. It starts to bubble and it tickles and itches. I try to Tap at it but I can't help but to continuously rub it in. It's totally worth the money and so much fun.
Janis C.
This was my first korean face mask product and i love it! i use this mask at least once a week and its a really fun mask to use especially when it starts to bubble. my face feels really clean and smooth afterwards. I would highly recommend this mask.
Harumi V.
Carteret, NJ
I first saw this on YouTube, when I bought it my expectations were pretty low. However after trying it for the first time I realized it decreased the about of gunk in my pores, tightened my skin and left it with a glowing look. 10/10 recommend
Kayla G.
Rosedale, MD
I am so in love with this mask! I bought it off of amazon cause I work there. It's cheap and so fun to use. You use the little spoon to rub the clay on your face and then you just wait ! And then it bubbles up and you look like the moon emoji
Kim W.
Love this mask! Not only is it fun to use it is effective as well. This is a good product at a fair value. We can't get enough of these hard working bubbles in our household. It is gentle on the skin will removing dirt and grime from pores.
Jonathan K.
Reno, NV
As someone with slightly oily skin this was a godsend. I love a good clay mask that absorbs oil and cleanses. Plus how fun is it that it bubbles up like crazy! Super fun mask to do, definitely not just a novelty, it really does a great job.
Angela W.
Newport News, VA
This mask is amazing! Makes your skin feel clean and soft without drying it out. The only thing I didn't like was the small spatula that came with it to apply the product to your face. I thought it was too small so I just used my fingers.
Rachel R.
Columbus, OH
Does this tingle while using, and does it leave your skin feeling tight or dry?
Lucy S.
Where can I put purchase this?
RAYANN B.
Buena Park, CA
Is it safe to use more then once a week ?
Aidee S.
Whittier , CA
I've been wanting to try this. Is it worth buying it?
claudia m.
Has anyone tried this? Can you find it in a store or only online? I really really want to try this..