BY ELIZAVECCA

• Does this work? Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask2 Answers
  • Does this irritate sensitive skin?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "I have cystic acne and sensitive skin. This didn't make my skin red or irritated. This mask is not only fun but it really does work. My skin was super baby soft and my skin was evened out some. It really is a great mask. Now it does REALLY bubble so if you don't like a tickling feeling on your face this may not be the right choice. But no this isn't irritating or will cause redness. You are also getting 2 in 1. You have the bubbly mask and then you have the cleanser. Once the mask bubbles you rub the mask in, which gets really down into the pores and cleanses them out. " in 41 reviews
Kristie A.
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask
I was able to try @elizavecca_ Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask for only $3.99 from @0.8l_usa in exchange for my honest review

❇️❇️❇️❇️Product Claims❇️❇️❇️❇️
❇️Formulated with carbonated water, clay mud, & contains various vegetable ingredients (green tea, pomegranate, charcoal powder extract, & etc).
❇️Cleans pores & removes blackheads
❇️Removes makeup
❇️Tightens pores
❇️Leaves skin moist & smooth

❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️My Thoughts❇️❇️❇️❇️❇️
I was really excited about trying this product. I used the included beauty brush to apply the proper amount onto my dry, uncleansed face. After a few minutes it started foaming. It kinda tingles, but feels rather nice (like a massage). It washes off very easily and leaves my face feeling clean, soft, smooth, & tight. I've never used face masks that felt so amazing before. If you haven't experienced this mask yet, than you are missing out on an AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I absolutely loved this carbonated clay bubble mask. First, I really liked the packaging that the product came in, it was very pretty and appealing. The sample came with a really nice soft bristle makeup brush for applying that has an angle to it for applying on the nose. When you open the container, there is also a little plastic paddle for applying as well that is attached to the lid so you don’t lose it . My first impression was that the mask looked really nice in the jar, and the smell was absolutely amazing, it was both fruity and clean. It was very easy to apply with the bristle brush, and I used the plastic paddle as well for around the eye area. The mask almost had a cooling effect at first , but not overwhelming at all. After about a minute, it began to foam and bubble, which was really fun to watch. The longer you leave it on , the more the carbonated bubbles appear, which means it’s cleaning your pores and detoxifying your face. I left it on for about five minutes, and as the directions said, I massaged it into my face gently with my fingers. I then used lukewarm water and a soft cloth to rinse and remove. It came off easily and smooth. The end results were fabulous, my face felt so clean and looked like it was almost glowing. I loved how it felt for hours after. This was truly an amazing product and I will most definitely buy more when I run out. A huge thank you to @elizavecca_ and @0.8l_usa for the free sample , I found a product that I can’t live without.
Sanjana N.
I've heard a lot about Korean beauty products and I got to try one from 0.8l for free for testing purposes. The set came with a tiny spatula and also an extra brush for applying it. This is my first time trying the carbonated bubble clay mask. For applying, you need to take a good amount and apply it quickly as possible as it starts bubbling and you can feel the tingling effect when it starts to bubble up. anf after 5minutes you can gently massage with wet hands and wash it off. It is fun and I like the tingling effect when it starts bubbling and forms a cloud kind on my face. Overall, it is a good product and makes my skin feel soft and smooth and glowy. The only thing I don't like about it is that it makes my skin feel a little tight after using it. other than that it is a good product. Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask
Julie K.
Dallas
I’ve been trying different bubble masks since they hit the market. Olivè Young has a plethora of bubble masks from bubble sheet masks to the carbonated clay masks. I have tried the April Skin Pink Piggy Mask but I always end up using my Elizvecca one! I am a repeat user and I love doing this mask every so often! The packaging is adorable and the product does wonders for your skin! I highly recommend this product to anyone who has been curious about carbonated masks! Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask
Vanessa A.
Coral Springs, FL
I just tried this last week and it's my first Carbonated Bubble mask so I can't compare to others but I loved how this felt on and afterwards. It felt cool when I applied it like minty and then it started bubbling which feels ticklish to my nose but never uncomfortable. It doesn't have a strong smell so I am happy about that too. It took a lot of cleaning up for me to get it off but the after result was extra clean feeling skin and soft.
Amy H.
Vernon Hills, IL
I got this product off of amazon after seeing many youtubers making videos of this face mask. You don’t need a lot for this face mask a little goes a long way as this face mask expands after being exposed to the air. When I first applied it right after I put some on my face it started to bubble and tickle. This face mask was very itchy for the 5 minutes I had it on. It was very hard to wash this off as when you wash off some the bubbles would just come back right after you washed it off making it very annoying. It left my skin kinda red from all the rubbing it took to take it off.
Gaby R.
This bubbling mask has really good quality and is affordable. It comes with a mini applicator that is easy to manipulate. The thickness of the product isn’t sticky. As soon as it’s been on your face for about 30 seconds it starts to bubble up. It’s very relaxing, fun, and detoxifying. Under the bubbles you feel a tingle :). It’s hard to rinse off though and can be very messy. Even so , i loved this mask so much first use. I can’t help but laugh when i see myself though. It makes your face so huge lol! The name is so cute as well.
Katherine G.
Just a fair warning: this product requires some clean up. When you first put it on the skin, it is quite cooling and energizing. Then it starts to bubble and foam! I usually end up with a solid inch of foam all over my face. According to the English directions j found online, you are supposed to massage the foam back down into a cream mask and let it foam up one more time, then rinse. I only ever rinse in the shower, because this mask leaves my sink a grey goopy mess. My skin does feel incredibly soft and smooth afterward.
Char L.
Thornton, CO
I love this mask! It’s what I use for the clay mask portion of the “grits method” for deep pore cleansing. It’s so fun to apply and watch as it blossoms into a rich and fluffy cloud on your face! Be careful and avoid getting it on your upper lip area or you will likely be snorting mask bubbles! If you like to play with your skincare wait till this bubbles up big and fluffy then massage it back into your skin and wait for it to bubble up again.
Elizabeth H.
This is a super fun clay mask because once it reacts with oxygen, it starts foaming up! It leaves my skin feeling softer, smoother, and looking brighter/more radiant. It also helps minimize the appearance of my pores! I am a huge fan of this except it is a little hard and messy to clean. When you're washing it, the mask is slimy and it sticks to the skin, so it requires me multiple washes and scrubbing to completely remove it. I suggest you do this prior to showering.
Rachel R.
Columbus, OH
Does this tingle while using, and does it leave your skin feeling tight or dry?
Lucy S.
Where can I put purchase this?
RAYANN B.
Buena Park, CA
Is it safe to use more then once a week ?
claudia m.
Has anyone tried this? Can you find it in a store or only online? I really really want to try this..
Aidee S.
Whittier , CA
I've been wanting to try this. Is it worth buying it?