BY ELIZAVECCA

• Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask is this stuff ...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Talia W.
Clarksville
I herd about this mask all of Instagram and YouTube so i was very excited to try it out and experience what all the hype was about. So when you get the container the packaging is very adorable you open the lid there a little plastic applicater you can use to apply the product which i think was genius. Smell is very nice. applying it was easy but you do have to be quick about it. It starts bubbling up immediately. It tingles and tickles at your skin. In 10 min or when its completely bubbled you take it off which to me was a little difficult to remove. It didn't do any thing life changing for me, it did make my skin a little softer and brighter. but overall it was fun to use and i would buy this again for a girls night.
Skye T.
I LOVE this mask. You don't need much to cover your entire face. The bubbles feel so funny as they form and actually massage your skin. It's a nice feeling.
The mask puffs up a lot. Like a lot and it looks crazy, but the benefits are amazing.
Once the bubbles stop expanding, massage the mask into your skin and use warm water to rinse.
My skin is glowing and gorgeous. It's also super soft.
I apply my moisturizer when my skin is still damp and it soaks in beautifully.
I now use this once a week as part of my skincare routine.
A beauty staple of mine!
madison n.
Carteret, NJ
I first saw this on youtube as one of those crazy new mask things and i was intrigued! So i proceeded over to hush and purchased it for $10 (great price for the amount of product you get) and when it came i immediately tried it. First impressions was, when i first applied it, it was hard to smooth over my face evenly with the applicator given. And it was a gel-like-feeling substance. Very cooling. My face started tingling because its of course a new skin care product. It started bubbling almost immediately though! After 5 minutes i looked super odd. The only complaint about this is how the removal process can be a little messy. I do this once a week and my skin looks pretty clear. This isnt my favorite skin care product but its super fun to use
Kali M.
Belton , TX
This mask is really fun! It’s hard to apply evenly to your face because of its texture. It has a pudding/ jello consistency. Once you apply this mask it will start to bubble immediately, so you must apply it fast. I felt like my face was really smooth after using this product! I will definitely be buying more for Christmas gifts!
Kristen M.
I don’t think this does anything for my face but it is SO fun to use with friends. It bubbles so much and it’s really funny to see the results. After it bubbles you can rub it into your skin and it’ll rebubble. I bought this off of amazon and the only negative thing is that it came with the packaging already so messy. It’s also pretty itchy on my face when it starts to bubble and is sort of hard to take off.
Rene R.
Barstow, CA
Do you love cute packaging? Do you like fluffy bubbles? Sweet smelling things, soft skin AND reducing your pores?! Try out this Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask! It bubbles as it sloughs off dead skin cells and lifts pore-clogging dirt and sebum. Its powerful nutrients also replenish the skin, softening and smoothing for a youthful glow. It tickles so much too, you can't resist giggling while using it! I think all of you guys would love it. It made our skin so soft and shiny and you can definitely see the difference in your skin before and after. I'd definitely buy this again. It's so worth it.
Brittney F.
Woodbridge
My mom and sisters and I decided to try out this face mask. I found the mask on Amazon and thought it looked really fun. It is easy to put on and it immediately starts foaming up. It left my skin feeling tight and soft. The only thing that might bother people is the bubbling does itch a little.
Blossom P.
Auburn, Washington
This was definitely a weird experience. I ended up using a brush to help put a thick layer on my face which is important for the bubbles to work. Waiting the 10-15 mins was super hard because my face felt like there was something crawling all over it because I wanted to itch. It wasn’t bad though. Afterwards my skin felt so clean and refreshed it was amazing
Margaret Q.
Port Chester , NY
For the life of me I can’t work out how this product got so many stars. I’m giving it 2, because a bubble mask is cool in theory. I bought mine on amazon and noticed that as soon as I opened it I had to quickly splat it on my face as the air exposure was already causing the product in the jar to bubble.

It was cold and the bubble actually felt itchy
The smell was also less than desirable.

After it started bubbling, the product started sliding down my face. When I washed it off I didn’t notice any difference except a little less red.

I tried it a few more times, but the last straw was when I let my friend use it and she had a sever reaction to the mask causing her skin to break out in red rashes. I threw it out immediately. 😡
Caitlin D.
Woonsocket, RI
I received this as a gift and couldn't wait to try it. It started bubbling right away - even before I finished putting it on my face.

Once I started massaging the bubbles it started to feel like a traditional clay mask. 10/10 would recommend to a friend
Kiana L.
Besides being a fun novelty, what effects on your skin have you noticed from using this mask? How many uses do you get out of a jar? I'm really into mud masks but looking to try something new.
Brook C.
My lovely husband let me get this online, does it dry out your skin?
Rachel Y.
Lorain, OH
I have combination skin and I was wondering if you can use it everyday or only once or twice a week? Thank you.
Lucia R.
Is this mask suitable for combination skin??