BY ELIZAVECCA

• Does this irritate sensitive skin?3 Answers
  • Does this work? Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble ...2 Answers
Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask
  • "I have cystic acne and sensitive skin. This didn't make my skin red or irritated. This mask is not only fun but it really does work. My skin was super baby soft and my skin was evened out some. It really is a great mask. Now it does REALLY bubble so if you don't like a tickling feeling on your face this may not be the right choice. But no this isn't irritating or will cause redness. You are also getting 2 in 1. You have the bubbly mask and then you have the cleanser. Once the mask bubbles you rub the mask in, which gets really down into the pores and cleanses them out. " in 41 reviews
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
#08liter sent me this ElizzaVecca Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask complimentary in exchange for my honest review & here's all I thought of it ❤ 🐷 Ingredients:
Green Tea//Charcoal Powder//Matcha Powder//Aloe Vera//Cinnamon Extract//Pomegranate 🐷Claims:
Pore Cleansing//Removes Sebum//Detox's Skin//Removes Impurities
⭐REVIEW⭐
This bubble mask is definitely unique & different from any other mask I have ever tried before. I have wanted to try it out for a while now, not just because of how fun it looks but since I've heard how great & effective it is!
Since I received this product I've been able to use it multiple times. I made sure to follow the directions on the box, but instead of using the included plastic applicator I used a cosmetic brush to apply it quicker since it starts to bubble very fast as it reacts to the air after opening the jar. I apply it all over my face, avoiding my eye's of course & let the bubbles begin!
Once the mask is on for about 5 minutes I massaged warm water into it for a minute & rinsed it off 🚿 (PIC #1 After mask is applied. #2- Full Bubble Effect. #3- After I massaged warm water into it)
I found that it's easier to remove when I apply a thin layer instead of slapping it on thick.The mask is very smooth & easy to apply. It has somewhat of a perfume scent, but its not offensive to me. I was afraid that it would irritate/dry out my skin with all the bubble action but it's actually quite gentle & didn't leave me with any irritation or break outs!

Now, I wouldn't say that it instantly removed black heads but, after each time I use it I feel like my skin has under-gone a nice deep cleaning & removes leftover make-up & dirt. It leaves my skin feeling extra smooth, refreshed, & squeaky clean! 🚿✨✨
This is now one of my favorite masks to use, I definitely recommend it if you haven't tried it before, it does not disappoint!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
The Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask is so much fun to do! Perfect for the whole family! Once you apply it to your face it starts to bubble and bubble and bubble some more! You can rub it in your face and let it set and it will bubble back up! It tickles a little while you have it on. Other than that once you wash it off it leaves your skin feeling refreshed and tight and ready to tackle the day! I highly recommend this mask! The only draw back is that it is difficult to scrub off. But the bubbling totally makes up for it! So what are you waiting for? Grab a jar off amazon or on the Elizavecca site, and get your whole family to try it! The kids and significant other will love it!
Tamaran B.
marion, AL
I love this mask. I have combination skin, oily in spots and dry in others. To use it correctly put a thin even layer on quickly. I prefer to use my fingers because the scooper it comes with is kind of awkward. It starts to bubble quickly. Leave it on for 10 minutes and then rub it around your face. The slightly irritating part of this is taking it off. After a few uses I have found using a wet warm washcloth to remove the majority of it works the best (it doesn’t stain at all) and then rinse any remaining residue off with water. I say this because it is a very thick product and kind of slippery I guess would be the word, so its kind of difficult to get off with wet slippery hands. Another word of caution it is carbonated. I know it says it on the bottle but I just didnt really think about it and was pretty surprised by the reaction on my face. Tiny little bubbles popping and can get sort of irritating, and sometimes you REALLY want to rub your face. It is not unbearable and worth it.

This stuff works miracles on my black heads, and my skin feels awesome. I will say that I definitely feel like I need to moisturize afterwards but you should anyway. Sometimes I uses a moisturizer sheet mask after and with the two combined my face feels amazing.

Also, it’s fun!
Vilma V.
💖This product contains kaolin, charcoal powder, carbonated water, collagen, bentonite, and natural extracts. Together, they provide redness reduction, and improved tone and texture. A picture of the ingredients has been provided for reference.
💖This is more of a cleanser type of mask. In just five minutes, the mask can be exfoliated off with a face scrubber of your choice. A brush was provided to apply the mask with. That was a big plus for me. It also comes with a spatula, which aids in application.
💖As always, Elizavecca products come with an original seal and number, which proves its authenticity.
💖This skincare product provided deep moisturization and is an effective cleanser.
💖This product is sensory issues friendly.
💖Note: I was sent this product free for review.
Lacee L.
Gonzales, LA
I am a huge fan of the brand Elizavecca! With that being said, I was exicted to be chosen to review the Elizavecca carbonated bubble clay mask on 0.8L. It is recommended not to wash your face before using the mask.
   The instructions in english are: Scoop a proper amount of the Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask and spread evenly on dry, uncleansed face. Wait for 5 minutes until bubbles start to appear then gently massage it all over the face to melt down dirt. Rinse off with lukewarm water.
     I really like that a brush is included. To clean the brush, I just rinse out the mask with warm water and put it back in the clear protector to help keep its shape.  When applying the mask it is best to move quickly because some spots start to bubble before you've had the chance to completely apply the mask.
    I really enjoy the bubbling sensation! I like feeling the mask work its magic! This mask is wonderful, my pores look smaller and black heads are gone! I can see myself using this at least once a week.
Julie K.
Dallas
I’ve been trying different bubble masks since they hit the market. Olivè Young has a plethora of bubble masks from bubble sheet masks to the carbonated clay masks. I have tried the April Skin Pink Piggy Mask but I always end up using my Elizvecca one! I am a repeat user and I love doing this mask every so often! The packaging is adorable and the product does wonders for your skin! I highly recommend this product to anyone who has been curious about carbonated masks! Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask
Nidhi R.
Greenwood Vlg
✨The mask comes in a white plastic box. The mask has a clay like texture in semi liquid form. Packaging can be improved I felt
✨This mask bubbles up on your face immediately after application
✨It comes with a spatula which you can use for application
✨The main ingredient of the mask is Charcoal powder which pulls out impurities and oil from your pores and you feel fresh and your skin becomes toxin free. Charcoal helps in deep cleansing your skin. It removes blackheads with each use too
✨I have oily skin and this mask is totally apt for my skin type. I felt fresh and clean after the first use. All in all I love this mask
✨Cleaning this mask is a little tricky. I generally remove the bubbles and then lather up the remaining mask on my face and wash off with water
✨If you are on a budget this is the perfect cleansing mask for you
✨I received this mask for free for review, opinions are completely my own and unbiased
Amy H.
Vernon Hills, IL
I got this product off of amazon after seeing many youtubers making videos of this face mask. You don’t need a lot for this face mask a little goes a long way as this face mask expands after being exposed to the air. When I first applied it right after I put some on my face it started to bubble and tickle. This face mask was very itchy for the 5 minutes I had it on. It was very hard to wash this off as when you wash off some the bubbles would just come back right after you washed it off making it very annoying. It left my skin kinda red from all the rubbing it took to take it off.
Gaby R.
This bubbling mask has really good quality and is affordable. It comes with a mini applicator that is easy to manipulate. The thickness of the product isn’t sticky. As soon as it’s been on your face for about 30 seconds it starts to bubble up. It’s very relaxing, fun, and detoxifying. Under the bubbles you feel a tingle :). It’s hard to rinse off though and can be very messy. Even so , i loved this mask so much first use. I can’t help but laugh when i see myself though. It makes your face so huge lol! The name is so cute as well.
Katherine G.
Cincinnati, OH
Just a fair warning: this product requires some clean up. When you first put it on the skin, it is quite cooling and energizing. Then it starts to bubble and foam! I usually end up with a solid inch of foam all over my face. According to the English directions j found online, you are supposed to massage the foam back down into a cream mask and let it foam up one more time, then rinse. I only ever rinse in the shower, because this mask leaves my sink a grey goopy mess. My skin does feel incredibly soft and smooth afterward.
Andrea T.
Apache Jct, AZ
Is this good for sensitive skin?
Alexis C.
Suwanee, GA
How is this on sensitive or oily skin?
Kit H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
How is the smell? Good? Bad? Strong?
Mehwish M.
Has anyone tried out this mask ?? Elizavecca Milky Piggy Carbonated Bubble Clay Mask
Brook C.
My lovely husband let me get this online, does it dry out your skin?

Walmart