Leila H.
EL Jadida

Quelle sont ses ingrédients ?

Míranda H.
Míranda H.
Victoria, TX
5 months, 1 week ago
Not sure exactly what is in it but its like the bubble mask e.l.f came out with just way more intense on the bubble build up .. I really enjoyed using it .. the bubbles were fun but the lather that it created after when i washed it off was so refreshing .. and I have sensitive skin and I had no reaction to it my hubby has used it my sister and my oldest daughter as well and everything was okay .. but if you are still hesitant then I would try the e.l.f one .. hope I helped :)