claudia m.

Has anyone tried this? Can you find it in a store or only online? I really really want to try this..

mackenzie C.
mackenzie C.
marietta, PA
11 months, 3 weeks ago
It is amazing I buy it on amazon! You can also get this product with another of their products in a set which saves you money and both products are fantastic!!
Violga R.
Violga R.
Providence , RI
1 year, 7 months ago
It's available on amazon or memebox.com Ive used it and it is the best mask ive done! It moisturizes your skin and cleans it very good
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
King City, OR
1 year, 7 months ago
I love this product. I found it on amazon and got it the next day. It's fun to use for sure!
Brooke F.
Brooke F.
Oklahoma City, OK
1 year, 8 months ago
I love this stuff!! I buy this and other awesome products at memebox.com
Lara C.
Lara C.
1 year, 9 months ago
Amazon.com Loving it!! leaves my skin super soft and clean, feels great and I love the carbonated feeling while it working. Fun to use. Afforable and effective. comes with a tiny applicator but I apply with the ELF dual end applicator for more coverage and faster application. A little goes a long way. For $10.00 I'd say it's well woth the money. It's not a heavily scented product which is another plus.
Jen M.
Jen M.
Marietta, GA
1 year, 9 months ago
I loved this! It made my skin duper clean and helped my pores a lot. You can get it on Soko Glam.com.