Allie W.
This is one of my favorite masks I own (and I'm a self proclaimed mask addict so I own a lot!) and it's mostly because it's so much fun!
I lowered it one star because it can be messy and you have to apply it quickly or else it bubbles too fast in the jar and you can waste the rest of the mask, as it is activated by oxygen. Other than that, I love the way it looks when it foams up and the little tickling sensation on your face is so much fun! Whenever a friend comes over for an in home spa night, this is always the mask I suggest because it tends to create a fun atmosphere and mostly everyone who has tried it with me, loves it. Sometimes, if you're quiet, you can hear the bubbles. How cool is that?
Plus, it feels really good when you rub it in and the results are perfect. It's not one of those masks where you take it off and go "ah! I'm so refreshed!" but it still makes your skin feel better than before.